Nancy Grace 9-30-08

I like Nancy, but she needs some NEW information to work with!
Lately, her shows are like one big, long rerun.
Maybe that's what's bugging me! :D She seems to start talking about something, then commerical, jump to another topic, commerical, etc.

GA does not like the smell and having a hard time dismissing it, now that is big to me

CA thinks JG had motive, would threaten KC, just that kinda guy.
why pointing finger elsewhere, to cover for KC.

That's pretty low to throw some innocent guy under the bus to cover for that psycho daughter of hers. Cindy's a piece of work isn't she? The only one with a motive is KC. Motive: free and single life with lots and lots of men.

OMG! I can't stand seeing that girl with her big Hollywood sunglasses!
I have never seen any pic of her in sunglasses until this, have you?

GA does not like the smell and having a hard time dismissing it, now that is big to me

ME TOO!!
Playing George intv where he says- I’ll be straight w/you…I did not like the smell in that car. No Sherlock- nobody did! The question is—why didn’t you immediately call 911??

IF anyone had taken Caylee to get back at KC for something, she would have been dropped in a safe place long ago... this case is far too hot to keep her

Exactly. So am I understanding this if Baez was told by KC where Caylee's body is he doesn't have to tell LE. I'm wondering if he knows can't some deal be made?

Lp- Family doesn't think murder arrest will happen without a body.

The fight with KC and CA was the night when the big predicament started. CA caused KC to leave and blames herself. CA knows the baby is dead. They can't live with the truth.

is family ready for a murder arrest?
CA blames herself b/c of fight.
CA can't live with the truth. LP says CA made KC leave, and now blames herself. CA put her hands on KC's neck and freaked KC out. This is why KC left home. LA knows this info.

Wow! LP just dropped a bombshell, and Nan forgot to tell us it was one (a bombshell)!

OMG! I can't stand seeing that girl with her big Hollywood sunglasses!
I have never seen any pic of her in sunglasses until this, have you?
Casey or Caylee? I've seen both. The ones with Caylee bother me because she was such a beautiful little girl and her face is being covered up with those big dark glasses. There was a photo of Casey yesterday, as I recall, with some white framed sunglasses on to match her "find Caylee" t-shirt. :rolleyes:

Leonard always lets info out here and there. Not all at once. Has anyone else noticed this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back