NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

Are you talking about Jessie or Tony?

Her exboyfriend Jessie G. is on Nancy right now.

Thankyou,actually I am asking about both of them.Who was her boyfriend?What was his name?They need to look into him.

Jessie....."Casey broke off our engagment because she thought I loved Caylee more than her"

"Cindy called herself Mommy to Caylee"

I knew about the Mommy Cindy deal, but this reason for Casey breaking uo with Jesse is news to me! WoW!
The picture is becoming more clear to me.

Jessie just said the reason that he and Casey broke up is because Casey said he loved Caylee more than her. Whoa!!!!!

The Statement Jessie just made about Casey accusing him of loving Caylee more than her as the reason she broke off their engagement is very telling & it supports the motive that Casey murdered Caylee because she was jealous of her.

Revelation from Jesse: the engagement broken because KC insisted he loved Caylee more than he loved her, the fiance. SICK!

Clothing, Shoes & Toys belonging to Caylee

Clothes & Shoes belonging to Casey

Defense still has not shown up to the scene.

The defense said that there is no reason for them to come out & see the scene

If I were LE at the house, I would unwrap those gifts Cindy has in the closet for Caylee.

This case is so beyond belief, what in the world else could happen. The entire A family is so messed up.

He said Caylee called CA Mommy. He is speaking very candidly. WOW!

Jesse just said that the reason Casey called off their engagement was because she felt as if Jesse loved Caylee more than her...

The Statement Jessie just made about Casey accusing him of loving Caylee more than her as the reason she broke off their engagement is very telling & it supports the motive that Casey murdered Caylee because she was jealous of her.

Wow. I totally forgot NG was on!!! Is Jesse on NG??? I will have to catch her on the repeat at 10:00!!! Sounds like I'm missing a good one!! ITA with you on this. This is VERY telling. Wow. :eek:

They said Casey will be prevented from attending the funeral UNLESS a request has been made!

I knew about the Mommy Cindy deal, but this reason for Casey breaking uo with Jesse is news to me! WoW!
The picture is becoming more clear to me.

Yes it is...

I keep thinking about her statement to her friend when she said...

"All anyone cares about is Caylee"

It's really staring to sound like she resented Caylee because of all the attention she recieved,

I hate this "tot-mom" business. I grates on the nerves.

You are so right. This is no laughing matter but we do laugh at NG's placing "tot mom" into the vernacular.

In my opinion that is unforgivable.

I have no sympathy what so ever for this woman (Cindy)

Or for Casey. CA, IMO, is a vicious human. They are so much alike, it's scary. The whole family is off to me. And I know they lost their granddaughter, but they did NOTHING to find her! Wearing a t-shirt and yelling at people didn't help find poor Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back