Nancy Grace on HLN Now 10/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those bad ole parents just learned how to dance Nancy would have them on the show.

Weird we have not heard about the high powered defense attorney except from Nancy. Did her guest say the Dad refused a LD test. I thought the Dad said LE said he didnt need to take one. Things are changing so fast, I cant keep up..

OMG not Dancing with the stars. Nancy: A BABY IS MISSING!
That was that Sheryl MacColem (sp?) - cold case expert - she had some good things and was totally off on others.

She mentioned the wine and how much was left or if the box was even found.
Why mom failed the LDT - and on what questions.
Why dad REFUSED a LDT. (we've been told that LE told him he didn't need to take one - but remember - we HEARD THIS from DAD - LE has not commented on any LDT.

On to DWTS - no name attorney never named. hhhmmmmm................

well that didn't take long. 5:30 and we're now moving on to dwts. Now that's important! :(

i'm sorry buy i can't bring myself to vote for nancy this week when such valuable airtime is being wasted on this nonsense.

Moo

mel

i agree!!!!

Found your post from last night's NG!

Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel
Kathleen Zellner.......................The circus grows.

Chicagoan Jim Lichtenstein is delighted he's landed Glencoe native Clayton Frohman -- who penned last year's acclaimed ''Defiance,'' starring Daniel Craig and Liev Schreiber -- to write the screenplay for Lichtenstein's ''Privileged Information'' film, starring Jessica Biel. The actress will also produce the movie with Lichtenstein, Michelle Purple and Wendy Rhoads -- a film about Chicago attorney Kathleen Zellner's relationship with serial killer Larry Eyler, a client. Lichtenstein is still hoping to shoot in Chicago and says ''the new soundstage being built here will be a great factor in that decision."

http://www.kathleentzellner.com/priv...formation.html

Oh yes, Jim L. LOL LOL

Mother fails the poly and the father refuses it...oh brother!

I saw the interview with that lawyer (that looks like Ms Akilitus from nurse jackie) and I was under the impression she just called the family...

I didn't hear it reported that she was retained or representing them?

Do we know for sure if FBI was running at a search scene? That would seem somewhat importand or unusual to me...

FWIW

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Eyler"]Larry Eyler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

After Eyler's death, his attorney gave the names of 17 people who were murdered by Eyler and 4 who were murdered by an unidentified accomplice. According to Eyler's defense attorney, Kathleen Zellner, the list was apparently made by Eyler around three years before his death, in order to obtain a plea bargain. The prosecutors did not agree to the plea bargain. Later, Eyler allowed his lawyer to release the list.[2]

Very strange. Wasn't 911 called because Lisa was missing/kidnapped? Definitely would like to hear that call. "Burglary in Progress" sounds more like someone missed the 3 cell phones more so than the baby.

:waitasec:

Wow, In the beginning of the police chatter audio they released, it begins with a robbery in progress, I remember thinking why did they leave that part on, is that the call just prior to JI's call ? now I'm thinking differently, maybe this is a clue as to why LE wont release the whole call..:waitasec:

I saw the interview with that lawyer (that looks like Ms Akilitus from nurse jackie) and I was under the impression she just called the family...

I didn't hear it reported that she was retained or representing them?

I think she said the family called her. She stammered around it, but from she said she HAD NOT been retained

Mother fails the poly and the father refuses it...oh brother!
now now whisperer - we don't know that for fact. As far as the LDT's go this is what has happened so far.

Mom, herself, said on camera that LE told her she failed. That's all we got - no specifics - just that she failed.

LE refused to comment at all concerning mom's LDT.

Dad said he offered and LE told him that it wasn't necessary (or along those lines). We assumed that meant that LE accepted and verified his alibi (he was at "werk").

It was shortly after that came out that LE said the parents weren't cooperating.

Then that was promptly squelched by the family saying they most certainly are cooperating.

I was just observing that it was from dad that we learned about any poly's for him and what he said. Le has said nothing about any poly on anyone period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teaticket5217