Nancy Grace on HLN Now 10/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say to NG @ this point is:

Keep yer day job, darlin', cuz the Ball ends @ midnight.

I saw the interview with that lawyer (that looks like Ms Akilitus from nurse jackie) and I was under the impression she just called the family...

I didn't hear it reported that she was retained or representing them?

After searching Google for "news" I haven't found any headlines of the parents actually retaining an attorney. Most news is about the PI, the reward, and quarry search.

:waitasec:

LOL! You had that bolded, looks odd in this context. Kathleen Zellner was the name from NG last night.

I have a hard time getting on Zellner because she got Kevin Fox freed. It was a very good thing she did.

The circus remark was really more for Jim.

JMHO the family hasn't retained an legal counsel. I say this becuase once ANY attorney is brought on board - that's it - no more talky to microphone - at all. If there was an attorney on board that PI PR PC (lol - figger that one out) would not have happened at all. No way would any attorney allow what we saw this afternoon. Nope - not buying.

:great:
JMHO the family hasn't retained an legal counsel. I say this becuase once ANY attorney is brought on board - that's it - no more talky to microphone - at all. If there was an attorney on board that PI PR PC (lol - figger that one out) would not have happened at all. No way would any attorney allow what we saw this afternoon. Nope - not buying.

I want to know if wild bill and Ms zellner are someway connected!

Well, there hasn't been any talky to microphone, has there? There's word of them only being willing to talk to national media, but that hasn't happened for awhile either. Not that I'm aware of anyway. :waitasec:

Here is an article about the attorney, and it only says they spoke to her, not hired her:

Lisa's parents speak to attorney

CHICAGO - For the first time a Chicago-based attorney is speaking publicly about her involvement with Lisa Irwin’s parents.

Last week, Kathleen Zellner spoke to Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...isa's-parents-speak-to-attorney#ixzz1ao7oVAVc

I'm shocked. I don't watch DWTS and I had taken a break from NG after a bad case of Anthony burn-out (and I don't care much about the Dr. Murray trial). Literally half this NG show was Dancing kaka. What the hay? Leave us hanging for a rumba Nancy?!

Who is the lawyer you say was retained by Lisa's family? What about the brown envelope you mentioned taken from the home? What was going down at the rock quarry?

Wild Bill should go on Dancing with the Stars. Maybe then he could garner a mention on NG!!!

C'mon Nancy. I know better, but still garnered a smidgeon of hope that you'd at least be looking into the mysterious "benefactor".

Well, there hasn't been any talky to microphone, has there? There's word of them only being willing to talk to national media, but that hasn't happened for awhile either. Not that I'm aware of anyway. :waitasec:
I wasn't just referring to the parents but the new spokesperson / PI as well. I don't believe any attorney would have allowed him to talk like he did this afternoon - nope - not at all.

JMO - but I don't think there are any attorney's on board - just yet.

So when does DWTS end because this is getting ridiculous? :banghead:

As for the attorney, perhaps they are keeping it under wraps. The interesting thing is, the parents have made sure not to talk at all in the media for one week. Either they have an attorney or they have gotten advice from an attorney because they aint talkin'.

I wasn't just referring to the parents but the new spokesperson / PI as well. I don't believe any attorney would have allowed him to talk like he did this afternoon - nope - not at all.

JMO - but I don't think there are any attorney's on board - just yet.

All an attorney could do to stop BS from talking would be to insist that the Irwin's not talk to HIM, since he wasn't hired by the Irwins. But, I see your point, and it's a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74