NC NC - Amy Danielle Gibson, 15, Greensboro, 7 Dec 1990

It's sad that Amy has not been located yet. Has the family thought about uploading their DNA to NAMUS, CODIS, GEDmatch or DNAsolves?

I think if her family is still looking for her that surely they would have done that by now.

The lake was checked, but not well. He mother has requested it be checked again, but the police refuse to "waste resources." As for the neighbor girl, she was never questioned.

I cannot believe the neighbor girl whose hair Amy cut off the night before her disappearance was never questioned. Of course I don't know the whole situation, but it sounds like the neighborhood girl and her siblings definitely should have been questioned.

Amy has been missing for 29 years today.

I remember Amy from when I was very young she was always nice to me. Her mom Kathy and my mom were friends. Im pretty sure Amy and her brother Jeremy introduced me to Guns and Roses lol. On my 5th birthday her mom took me to my first Wrestling match. It has always bothered me that she was never found even to this day. I hate that they never got closure. I randomly thought of Amy and googled the case hoping that something new would pop up. I will keep her family in my prayers.

Amy was last seen in Greensboro, North Carolina on December 7, 1990. She left her home in the 2700 block of Liberty Road to walk up the street for a few minutes, and never returned. Amy has never been heard from again. All of her personal belongings, including her clothing and makeup, were left behind.

Amy's mother reported her missing on four other occasions prior to her December 1990 disappearance. She was always found or returned home voluntarily within a few days, however; she had usually run away to be with her adult boyfriend, whom she was close to.

Amy's family checked her boyfriend's residence numerous times after her December 1990 disappearance, but she was never there. There were several possible sightings of her in the local area in the months after her disappearance, but none of them were confirmed.

There has been no activity on Amy's Social Security number and she has also not received a driver's license or state identification card under her own name since her disappearance. She was a student at the Dudley school an alternative school offering classes in a non-traditional setting, in 1990. Her case remains unsolved.

NAMUS: has her last known location at 200 w market street Greensboro North Carolina
There is very little information on this .
Most times she would go to her Adult boyfriends
Her parents went several times to check but no sign of her.

Bumping this thread up...

gibson_amy.jpg

Amy Danielle Gibson, age 15​

Missing since 7 December 1990

The only thing that occurs to me is that she left with someone she knew who saw her walking and acted violently against her... because, according to what I read, the family, during the weeks following her disappearance, would arrive unexpectedly at the boyfriend's house and search everything and They couldn't find anything thinking that maybe she had decided to leave or at least hide with her boyfriend but none of that happened... she just vanished... maybe her young age led her to that...
I hope one day they can find out what really happened to her..
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back