Found Deceased NC - Crystal Morrison Prentice, 31, Concord, 23 August 2012

I hope they find her soon. Not to state the obvious, but is it possible she is checked into a rehab facility. I know the father said she is clean now, but that could explain her erratic behavior before leaving work

I accidentally posted this in the information and support forum.

"I hope they find her soon. Not to state the obvious, but is it possible she is checked into a rehab facility. I know the father said she is clean now, but that could explain her erratic behavior before leaving work"

I have not seen anything from CUE as far as searching there must be no leads??

That link just takes me to my homepage. I wonder if the page is private unless you joined or subscribed to it?

I'm not subscribed, but it has been 'hiccupy' for me before.

:please: for Crystal.

That link just takes me to my homepage. I wonder if the page is private unless you joined or subscribed to it?

I haven't subscribed or liked it & it shows up for me (although today is the first day I've tried to access it).

The page has always worked for me. I know some pages on fb for missing have been recently hacked but I get info from Crystal's page. Nothing new :(
If she was in rehab she would have gotten a phone priveledge by now.
Anyone have ideas to help out.

Both pages work for me. I dont understand why she wouldnt have called her bf to come back and get her if she loaned him her car and phone.

There is something not right in this scenario. Just sayin.

According to the press she called her boyfriend but was unable to reach him. So then she called a family friend. It's not a big window where she want missing. She got pretty far the last time they saw her.
After months with no leads, the CUE Center for Missing Persons is lending its resources to the ongoing investigation by Concord Police. The family also hired private investigator, Kevin Ryan.

"It's a difficult case, it's a tough situation," said Ryan.

Ryan laid out the following approximate timeline of Morrison's whereabouts the day she went missing:

• 12:00 p.m. Boyfriend drops off Morrison at work

• 12:40 p.m. Morrison said she feels sick and calls boyfriend to pick her up, call unsuccessful

• 12:41 p.m. Morrison calls family friend, gives directions to work place, leaves building

• 1 p.m. Family friend arrives at work place, Morrison missing

Investigator Ryan said Morrison's boyfriend is fully cooperating and at this time, does not believe he was involved in her disappearance.

The family does not suspect drugs were involved but fear someone could have taken her as she walked along the busy thoroughfare near Interstate 85. They say she did not have her cell phone with her.

"Someone knows what happened. You all drove down this road today. It's a busy road,” said Crystal Morrison's sister, Mechelle Morrison.

Anyone with any information in the case is asked to call the Concord Police Department at 704-920-6016.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back