Found Deceased NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

It seems like the media in the area of Martin County has spread the word fast locally so I shared out Dawn and Taylor's flyer with high traffic missing persons pages in the hopes of getting these two the attention they need and deserve! The Facebook page shares are as follows:

HLN
Crime Watch Daily
Mother's of the Missing
Marc Klaas & Klaas Kids Foundation
KlaasKIDS Search Center for Missing & Trafficked Children
Justice for Children Without Voices
Missing Loved Ones
The Lost and Found and the Wanted
Investigation Discovery
Grateful Doe
Faithfully Found
Missing/Wanted People
Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kanda
Crime Feed
The Voice for the Voiceless
The Doe Network
The Charlie Project
Missing and Missed
Missing Persons of America

Thank you soooo much! I have been wanting to get it out to as many places as possible but wasn't sure where to even begin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you soooo much! I have been wanting to get it out to as many places as possible but wasn't sure where to even begin

You're very welcome! Most people honestly would not know where to begin, I guess years of being involved with different cases has helped me come up with different ways to spread the word! I'm happy to help any way I can!

Updated info: her vehicles were at the home, purse and wallet there, cell there along with daughters cell. Window broken out at back of residence.

Updated info: her vehicles were at the home, purse and wallet there, cell there along with daughters cell. Window broken out at back of residence.

See if we can add it to the info with the flyer. Did you hear anything more about becoming verified?

See if we can add it to the info with the flyer. Did you hear anything more about becoming verified?

I'm not sure who is supposed to respond to the email request I sent but I have not received anything back

I'm not sure who is supposed to respond to the email request I sent but I have not received anything back

Ah ok :) No worries, I am sure they will be soon.

Right back to Dawn and Taylor...

Can I ask, Bogart, were they reported missing after someone found the house that way? Or were they reported missing after not turning up for work or something like that etc? Only if you can divulge that info though!

I took the time to share Dawn and Taylor's flyer out to the major and minor news outlets in the state of North Carolina. The Facebook shares are as follows:

North Carolina News
Anonymous: North Carolina News
WITN
WNCT-TV
WCTI-News Channel 12
WTVD ABC 11
WSOC-TV
WBTV
WLOS
WECT News

Do you have a link to this info? I didn't see this yet. Thanks

Not at this time

I just went back and reread the posts, I didn't know you have inside connections with your cousin and the situation. Praying for their safe return and prayers to you and your family.

I just went back and reread the posts, I didn't know you have inside connections with your cousin and the situation. Praying for their safe return and prayers to you and your family.

Thank you soooo much. Praying they are found

I took the time to share Dawn and Taylor's flyer out to the major and minor news outlets in the state of North Carolina. The Facebook shares are as follows:

North Carolina News
Anonymous: North Carolina News
WITN
WNCT-TV
WCTI-News Channel 12
WTVD ABC 11
WSOC-TV
WBTV
WLOS
WECT News

Thank you so much

Update: So a bunch of people have received a friend request from a blank profile claiming to be Taylor. It's been reports and is being further investigated

Update: So a bunch of people have received a friend request from a blank profile claiming to be Taylor. It's been reports and is being further investigated

Gosh, bogart64, I'm so sorry your cousin and her daughter are missing. Thank you so much for sharing that a window was broken in back and that their cells and things were left behind.

Thoughts and prayers continue for you and your family that they are found soon and return safely.

My first thoughts are if they were abducted, could the perp who took them have been parked at the Sheldon's Woodworks and Craft place or been noticed at Crossroads Convenient Store. So possibly taken from the back then through the woods and away.

Have scent dogs been used yet? Does it seem like they were driven away?

If driven away toward Rt 46, could surveillence cams at Roanoke Tar Cotton picked them up, or any of the homes along the way?

Sorry, bogart64, to throw all this out, considering you may be in no position to have answers. I can think of so many questions, but you'll have a better idea what questions to ask.

abc0db24481a2ead01182683c3ac388c.png
6664b2f1a9e026302823b7be76416eeb.jpg

View of her home and surrounding area

attachment.php
attachment.php

Screenshot 2016-11-30 at 10.01.23 PM.jpg Screenshot 2016-11-30 at 10.23.58 PM.jpg https://www.google.com/maps/@35.7800285,-77.1638522,2315a,20y,41.11t/data=!3m1!1e3

Gosh, bogart64, I'm so sorry your cousin and her daughter are missing. Thank you so much for sharing that a window was broken in back and that their cells and things were left behind.

Thoughts and prayers continue for you and your family that they are found soon and return safely.

My first thoughts are if they were abducted, could the perp who took them have been parked at the Sheldon's Woodworks and Craft place or been noticed at Crossroads Convenient Store. So possibly taken from the back then through the woods and away.

Have scent dogs been used yet? Does it seem like they were driven away?

If driven away toward Rt 46, could surveillence cams at Roanoke Tar Cotton picked them up, or any of the homes along the way?

Sorry, bogart64, to throw all this out, considering you may be in no position to have answers. I can think of so many questions, but you'll have a better idea what questions to ask.

attachment.php
attachment.php

View attachment 105360 View attachment 105362 https://www.google.com/maps/@35.7800285,-77.1638522,2315a,20y,41.11t/data=!3m1!1e3

I believe her lot alone is over 13 acres so I doubt they were walked out but I'm not sure. Your knowledge of the area helps as I'm not familiar with the area at all.

I believe her lot alone is over 13 acres so I doubt they were walked out but I'm not sure. Your knowledge of the area helps as I'm not familiar with the area at all.

Don't know a thing about the area, bogart64, sorry. Just looking at the map. It seems targeted, not a random thing. I hope their digital foot prints provide some clues. Thank you for keeping us updated. Maybe talking to Taylor's friends could provide some clues or asking the people around Dawn if they noticed anything going around them which I'm sure LE is doing.

Unfortunately that may be someone playing childish games with family and friends.
It takes all kinds.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This has been happening a lot recently with lots of different cases. Assuming this is just a hoax from someone completely unrelated to the case...

Flyer and Link..

I didn't even catch this at first. Dawnn has to n's in her name. I have been spelling it wrong myself :/ not sure it matters to update the flyer but did want to mention it.

This has been happening a lot recently with lots of different cases. Assuming this is just a hoax from someone completely unrelated to the case...

I know just very frustrating to sit and wonder if it's potentially a suspect trying to throw people off. Investigators are already looking into and can hopefully determine who is behind it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back