Found Deceased NC - Dawnn Ward, 40, & Taylor Carroll, 14, Everetts, 27 Nov 2016 *Arrests*

I didn't even catch this at first. Dawnn has to n's in her name. I have been spelling it wrong myself :/ not sure it matters to update the flyer but did want to mention it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologise for this! I don't think it can be changed as it will not let us edit the flyers after they have been published! :(

I'm so sorry to have to post this given who has been interacting on this thread...

Deputies say missing Martin County mother, daughter dead; homicide case now open
The case of the mother and daughter who went missing in Martin County earlier this week is being treated as a homicide/recovery case, according to Lt. Drew Robinson of the Martin County Sheriff’s Office.
http://www.wcti12.com/news/deputies...aughter-dead-homicide-case-now-open/193717721

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

ugh, I was just about to go to the Papini thread and ask the hundreds of people there to come over here and help...

Wonder what evidence they found that makes them so certain these beautiful women are dead... no doubting, just wondering as it helps us with other cases.

So sad for anyone who knew and loved this family.

Please keep my family in your prayers. It has been confirmed that this is definitely a homicide case.

My sincerest apologies to those who love Dawnn and Taylor. This is so wrong.

jmo

Please keep my family in your prayers. It has been confirmed that this is definitely a homicide case.

Thank you so much for keeping us in the loop.

I am so sorry for you and your family. We are here for you <3

So very sorry Bogart64. Prayers to your family and that you get some answers.

v

I'm new to this thread, but bogart64, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Let's hope this is solved quickly!

So sorry to read this news, bogart. You and family are in my prayers. &#128546;

I am truly sorry to read this news! I had a real sense of urgency with this case which is why I shared the flyer as much as I could yesterday. Prayers for you and your family Bogart. God Bless Dawnn and Taylor!

I am truly sorry to read this news! I had a real sense of urgency with this case which is why I shared the flyer as much as I could yesterday. Prayers for you and your family Bogart. God Bless Dawnn and Taylor!

I truly appreciate it. The bodies have been recovered :(

I truly appreciate it. The bodies have been recovered :(

I am so sorry Bogart. May both of these beautiful ladies rest in peace. And I hope to God that LE knows who did this.

Fly high Dawnn and Taylor...may your loved ones fine some peace and justice is served! Does LE have a male suspect?

I am so sorry Bogart. [emoji22]
-----
The article posted up thread has been updated.

Bodies of missing mother, daughter found in well in Martin County
By: Jason O. Boyd
Posted: Dec 01, 2016 02:40 PM EST
Updated: Dec 01, 2016 07:50 PM EST
NewsChannel 12's Resita Cox was told by Lt. Drew Robinson of the Martin County Sheriff's Office that the bodies of Dawnn Elizabeth Ward and her daughter, Taylor Lynn Carroll, were found in a well around 2 p.m. on McCaskey Road in Williamston. Their bodies were going to Greenville for an autopsy.

Link: http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-ne...aughter-dead-homicide-case-now-open/193717721

I'm no good at maps, especially on my phone, but I'm going to try and to share this quick look at the distance between the last seen/recovered locations.
bd15a3da0a4f92275cae1115f65b4340.png

ETA: I'm on Tapatalk, but I checked the web view and I don't believe my image busted the margins, but please let me know if I'm wrong and I will try to edit my post before it gets locked.

I am sick about this. Do they know who lives at that residence? They have got to have an idea as to who did this. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back