NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I sent the tip in is not only is it a huge likeness, but "Nan", "NC" "Goodman sounds like Goodwin" and the fact this lady doesn't really have any other pics older than say.. a girl of 10-12 years old. I know that the one picture is "dated" but you'll also see where it says October 09', and there's a Christmas tree in the background. It reminds me of one of those digital cameras that you have to "program" to say the correct time/date.
That's just the info I've gotten off the FB page. The little boy is big for his age. This person has another profile (gosh I wish I'd have saved the site) Where she tells all about her "kids" and their ages. I don't want to say too much about minors so I'll say he's "under pre-k age".
Assuming that this isn't ELP, then this is a HUGE misunderstanding. (And I'm truly very sorry) I just don't know how many "coincidences" I could have ignored. Without saying something. I hope you guys can understand my POV. And we all can have our different opinions. That's totally fine..
My hope upon hope is finding her "safe". But in any other situation we all just want her found. thanks for reading. And, of course, MOO.

I think it's always better to say something to the authorities than to talk yourself out of it, jen. you did the right thing, even if it doesn't end up being erica.

The only reason I sent the tip in is not only is it a huge likeness, but "Nan", "NC" "Goodman sounds like Goodwin" and the fact this lady doesn't really have any other pics older than say.. a girl of 10-12 years old. I know that the one picture is "dated" but you'll also see where it says October 09', and there's a Christmas tree in the background. It reminds me of one of those digital cameras that you have to "program" to say the correct time/date.
That's just the info I've gotten off the FB page. The little boy is big for his age. This person has another profile (gosh I wish I'd have saved the site) Where she tells all about her "kids" and their ages. I don't want to say too much about minors so I'll say he's "under pre-k age".
Assuming that this isn't ELP, then this is a HUGE misunderstanding. (And I'm truly very sorry) I just don't know how many "coincidences" I could have ignored. Without saying something. I hope you guys can understand my POV. And we all can have our different opinions. That's totally fine..
My hope upon hope is finding her "safe". But in any other situation we all just want her found. thanks for reading. And, of course, MOO.

I think it looks a lot like ELP. Thank you for calling in the tip.

Hello, I'm brand new! I've been reading this forum for a long time now, especially this thread. I'm hoping and praying for good news about Erica. It seems this has been going on for so long now, and it's not a normal missing persons case (if there is such a thing as a normal case) given how long it was before her brother reported it.
My instinct is that they sold her to someone for adoption (just MOO). I had a look at that profile on fb and i agree it looks like Erica might look now. I'm glad it's been called in.

Hello, I'm brand new! I've been reading this forum for a long time now, especially this thread. I'm hoping and praying for good news about Erica. It seems this has been going on for so long now, and it's not a normal missing persons case (if there is such a thing as a normal case) given how long it was before her brother reported it.
My instinct is that they sold her to someone for adoption (just MOO). I had a look at that profile on fb and i agree it looks like Erica might look now. I'm glad it's been called in.

Welcome to Websleuths!! :loveyou:

I agree that if Erica is still alive she's been sold to someone, either for adoption or for nefarious purposes. I hope that this is her because the girl in those pictures looks happy and loved.

Welcome to Websleuths!! :loveyou:

I agree that if Erica is still alive she's been sold to someone, either for adoption or for nefarious purposes. I hope that this is her because the girl in those pictures looks happy and loved.
Do you think she may be in a home like the one mentioned in this article?
http://www.reuters.com/investigates/adoption/#article/part1

I would like to think she is in a loving home with luddites who know nothing of the Internet search for this girl.

:clap: You did the right thing, jenstar! Tips should always be sent to LE when someone thinks they've found something.

I do wish we would hear some news of the investigation. I think about Erica everyday. :sigh:

I don't think it is our girl either :( similar but not her. On one of the photos it says they couldn't tell if it was her or the the mother or grandmother I assume so she much be there's :/

Do you think she may be in a home like the one mentioned in this article?
http://www.reuters.com/investigates/adoption/#article/part1

I would like to think she is in a loving home with luddites who know nothing of the Internet search for this girl.

I think if Erica's alive, this is definitely something CP would have done. Because now she would have no record of it, just a name, she didn't care enough to research them, and she just signed her over.

I would think there would be some trace of this on her computer (the cops have searched their computer, right?).

ETA: Im wondering if they had done "re-homing" if they would have been shifty and skipped the paperwork all together so they could continue to collect the adoption stipend.

I think the girl in the FB looks similar to Erica, but sadly I don't think it is her. I think you were right to call it in as you can never be sure.

I hate that those [self edit]s are still walking around, completely unfettered an Erica is Go only knows where.

WHY is LE not putting pressure on them?

The take their kids thing is not enough to motivate someone who murdered a child (and I remain convinced that is what has happened here) to fess up as they would still lose their other kids and go to jail for murder. There is no incentive.

At least put their butts in jail for fraud, for any number of things, and let them stew in their own juices, wondering if the other was throwing them under the bus. Get some lying lips flapping. Kernels of truth could fall out accidentally even.

:banghead:

I hate that those [self edit]s are still walking around, completely unfettered an Erica is Go only knows where.

WHY is LE not putting pressure on them?

The take their kids thing is not enough to motivate someone who murdered a child (and I remain convinced that is what has happened here) to fess up as they would still lose their other kids and go to jail for murder. There is no incentive.

At least put their butts in jail for fraud, for any number of things, and let them stew in their own juices, wondering if the other was throwing them under the bus. Get some lying lips flapping. Kernels of truth could fall out accidentally even.

:banghead:

they need to go all Tammy & Sidney Moorer on them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

they need to go all Tammy & Sidney Moorer on them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Can you imagine Casey and Tammy sharing a jail cell? :hills:

They could have their own (non)reality TV show -- "Battle of the Biggest Liar".

Can you imagine Casey and Tammy sharing a jail cell? :hills:

They could have their own (non)reality TV show -- "Battle of the Biggest Liar".

Lol, someone asked in another thread who would be playing Tammy in a made-for-TV movie, and for some reason my mind went to Casey. Now I'm not sure which one of them should play the other. Perhaps it'd be like a Full House thing with the Olsen twins where they'd have to swap them out periodically due to temperament and maturity issues. :twocents:

Still checking on Erica every day. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member