NC - Eve Carson, 22, UNC student, shot to death, Chapel Hill, 5 March 2008 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two should NEVER have been paroled. This stuff happens in Philly all the time, with criminals being let off the hook and moving on to commit murder and other crimes. I'm sick of it. :furious:

That is sad, but you don't go killing people just because your dad died. If anything, you should be more understanding of what killing someone else can do to a person or family!!

It would really surprise me if Lovette is the one that did the actual killing...

I agree. I think he was just the driver. Out to rob someone, didn't think Atwater would murder her. I don't know. It's just so senseless.

Did anyone notice the Gang reference in this myspace page?

2nd one -

Demario is a folk all day ever day"

That's referencing "folk love" as in Folk nation -

Ya'll from The area -
Any of these familiar sounding as gangs in the area?
  • Black Gangster Disciples
  • Black Disciples
  • Gangster Disciples
  • Imperial Gangsters
  • La Raza
  • Spanish Cobras
  • Latin Eagles
  • Latin Disciples
  • Maniac Latin Disciples
  • Simon City Royals
  • Spanish Gangster Disciples
  • Two Sixers
  • International Posse
(above list captured from state of florida gang & security threat group)

A few mentioned maybe initiation, but I thought that her murder was an initiation. Not that it went wrong. In a way it would make sense because Atwater 21 and Lovette 17, like a master and a padawan, LOL. I've been watching too much Star Wars the past few days.

I just don't see Atwater sitting in the backseat with Lovett driving unless he was back there to control Eve. I am anxious to hear if they now have other surveillance video of these two creeps from other locations. They should be able to create some additional "medical conditions" for the creeps that will make them talk!

I can see him sitting in the back seat being driven around by his lackey. He thinks he's a big shot.

Sorry if this has been posted already but what an stupid comment:

"...."I think that's great. I just hope they made the right arrest," UNC student Lauren Waldron said. "And I hope this whole thing can be put to rest and that Eve's family can move on, and we all can move on as a community."

Move on?????? How heartless. Eve's family will never "move on"...nor will that university for some time to come.

That said, I am very happy that they have caught the and I hope they have the second in custody soon.

I dont see a problem with what she said. I think she means this will give the family some kind of closure and now the community will be able to rest easier knowing they are locked up. I saw nothing heartless in what she said.

That is sad, but you don't go killing people just because your dad died. If anything, you should be more understanding of what killing someone else can do to a person or family!!

It would really surprise me if Lovette is the one that did the actual killing...

I agree. I am getting really tired of people saying that someone had something bad happen in their life, so they just went haywire and committed crimes. Into everyone's life, rain must fall. Bad things happen!

IMO, the only justification for murder is self defense.

Not sure I would rule Lovette out:

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/2567815/

These sources are also telling NC WANTED they are concerned about a violent confrontation with Lovette and have additional SWAT forces standing as back-up if deadly force is required.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2569358/

Lawrence Lovette is also being charged with the January 08 murder of a Duke University grad student!!!

They are looking at Atwater too, to see if he may also be invovled in this one!

Unbelievable!:furious:

Yeah, he's a good boy alright.:behindbar

Not sure I would rule Lovette out:

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/2567815/

These sources are also telling NC WANTED they are concerned about a violent confrontation with Lovette and have additional SWAT forces standing as back-up if deadly force is required.

The fact that she was shot multiple times indicates both of them could have had a hand in the actual shooting. It would be easy to prove too. The direction of the bullets hitting her from the front seat or the back seat as I doubt they ever got out of the vehicle.

The fact that she was shot multiple times indicates both of them could have had a hand in the actual shooting. It would be easy to prove too. The direction of the bullets hitting her from the front seat or the back seat as I doubt they ever got out of the vehicle.

I think all we know is the tip of the ice berg so to speak.

Well, from his myspace it looks like he's got his priorities in line:

Who I'd like to meet:
I like to meet a cute girl and some gangstas

(cute girl, first though!)

I dont see a problem with what she said. I think she means this will give the family some kind of closure and now the community will be able to rest easier knowing they are locked up. I saw nothing heartless in what she said.

curious -- Heartless may be too strong a word, and she's a student, so young. This whole thing about moving on and closure is pretty easy for a 20 something to talk about, but none of these families have closure. If you're a parent or a sibling it's one of those horrible experiences that is life changing. I've been thinking a lot about this today...Eve Carson, Lauren Burk, there are so many -- young lives with so much promise ended for what...a few dollars, some stupid ego thing on the part of the perp...it's all so senseless.

Does seem a little flippant. A gorgeous life destroyed, so hey, let's get some (buzzword) closure and (buzzwords) move on. How can one quickly "move on" from the loss of a life so complex and rich?? What about what she would have done that she now can't do? I think the writer is grossly immature and, yeah, lacks some soul.

c6

I am just so saddened by the fact that this beautiful, intelligent, ray of light and hope for the future's last glimpse at life was the face of a heartless . Such a cruel world at times. I hope they fry them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther