NC - Kathy Taft, 62, Raleigh, 6 March 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologoze up front. IMO, If D left K by herself for even 5 mins she has to take some of the responsibility. I'm sorry, but I'm not giving D a pass just because she might have been drinking. She was there to take care of K, PERIOD!!! As I posted earlier.......if D's story is true, at least ONE thing in her stories would make sense, but nothing does. I find it hard to believe that D is just that unlucky that all these mishaps just happened on the same night her sister is brutally attacked.
Sooo, let's count all the things that D wants everyone to believe are just unlucky coincidence. (1) Lives K alone to go to HT (2) Locks keys in car (3) leaves car running for 8-12 hours (4) drug baggies found (5) tells 911 durango parked in front of house (6) Goes out drinking-guess somebody forced her to drink (7) D left the house unlocked while she went out & got polluted (8) D tells nurse K may have been raped (9) D tells nurse she may have seen someone (10) according to LE, D is the only other known person in the house (11) K gets raped & attacked on D's watch (12) K dies
I'm sorry guys, but give me a break.

BBM. I would feel better hearing that from LE. I've heard that too many times and it's usually a lie.
Discount D's statement.
Watch the WTVD video and you may change your mind.

Maybe someone did try to frame her knowing she wasn't completely together and gave her some temptations knowing she would fold.

I'm sure the cops know one way or another, but they are not saying anything, really. Seems easy for the media to confirm that she was there that night...assuming the GG grill mgt would talk. If they are smart, they don't want their name associated with this terrible event by blabbing to a reporter.

IIRC, management was approached and asked and they declined comment.

Discount D's statement.
Watch the WTVD video and you may change your mind.

I should state I don't think D was involved in anything premediated or intentional. She may be only guilty of being the most irresponsible and unlucky person on the planet.

I apologoze up front. IMO, If D left K by herself for even 5 mins she has to take some of the responsibility. I'm sorry, but I'm not giving D a pass just because she might have been drinking. She was there to take care of K, PERIOD!!! As I posted earlier.......if D's story is true, at least ONE thing in her stories would make sense, but nothing does. I find it hard to believe that D is just that unlucky that all these mishaps just happened on the same night her sister is brutally attacked.
Sooo, let's count all the things that D wants everyone to believe are just unlucky coincidence. (1) Lives K alone to go to HT (2) Locks keys in car (3) leaves car running for 8-12 hours (4) drug baggies found (5) tells 911 durango parked in front of house (6) Goes out drinking-guess somebody forced her to drink (7) D left the house unlocked while she went out & got polluted (8) D tells nurse K may have been raped (9) D tells nurse she may have seen someone (10) according to LE, D is the only other known person in the house (11) K gets raped & attacked on D's watch (12) K dies

I think we all agree ruben, DH was more than derelict in her duties (if it is true she left the house for 3 hours). Hopefully she will get help for her apparent substance abuse problems and KT's kids can forgive her.

Yes all these things point clearly to negligence, & no other way around it. So Clear so Concise. IMO if D is CLEARED it is only 'cause psychologist woud need her to be for the time being due to ANXIETY. :banghead:

Regardless of whatever DH did, or where she went, or for how long she was gone, I would think, or hope anyway, that as her sister, she came clean with LE and told the truth.

But as it stands now......we have no confirmation or statement from LE as far as accounting to what or where DH was the previous night and early morning hours. They have released the search warrants and the 911 calls, but, lordy, that's only brought about more questions!

and a HOT QUESTION here. If D was watching KT & D had all that activity, & D was there in the morning & D opened the door to the paramedics & D made a statement to the hospital checking out KT - and D this and D that.... why on earth are there no pictures posted of D....,??? wouldn't that be important in case someone would know somthing..anything???? they could see her picture &say..... "Hey I remember seeing that girl"... standing by a car that was locked.... or ... at GG or....walking around... who knows what they may have seen ....but the important point is, No one would be able to have any information if they dont even know what D looks like. anyone have a current picture of D???

and a HOT QUESTION here. If D was watching KT & D had all that activity, & D was there in the morning & D opened the door to the paramedics & D made a statement to the hospital checking out KT - and D this and D that.... why on earth are there no pictures posted of D....,??? wouldn't that be important in case someone would know somthing..anything???? they could see her picture &say..... "Hey I remember seeing that girl"... standing by a car that was locked.... or ... at GG or....walking around... who knows what they may have seen ....but the important point is, No one would be able to have any information if they dont even know what D looks like. anyone have a current picture of D???

ruben posted a pic but it was removed by the mods since it was not published by the media. Her face was very 'ruddy'....typical of some alcoholics.

But if she was cleared by the cops, why would they want her pic posted?

ruben posted a pic but it was removed by the mods since it was not published by the media. Her face was very 'ruddy'....typical of some alcoholics.

But if she was cleared by the cops, why would they want her pic posted?

Yes, I do have a personal picture of her. I posted it but was told it had to be removed because there was no link.
I didn't realize that clearing yourself = cleared by LE.

Yes, I do have a personal picture of her. I posted it but was told it had to be removed because there was no link.

I think salem said ok if you took the photo and posted it.
(own the copyright)
Is that the case ruben?

I put a lot of weight to Ed Crump's reporting and his sources.
He reported she was "all but cleared".
After 5 weeks, that is a pretty strong statement.

Seems odd to me that LE doesn't show her on TV -- if they are really looking for someone specific I would think that her FACE would be important to the investigation here. there are so many Q's... &I know this has been said ...1000x's or more but why HONESTLY would LE NOT be saying hey watch out everyone..... there is a Serial Robber on the loose who is dangerous.... Lock YOUR DOORS. (house a block away from Cartier hit w intruder same night) (house across the street?? hit w intruder- possibly but no one is very clear here on this one) (& woman Murdered by possible intruder) If there is a serial Robber/Killer on the loose who could be VERY DANGEROUS why on EARTH isn't anyone sayin'?????? Unless... unless.... unless..., they actually have a clear idea who did it?? couldn't LE be negligent by allowing the powers that BE....keep them from not Informing & Warning the public in the surrounding areas the way they should???? Hmmm???

"Sources" .

Such a catch all media type of phrase. Sounds official......but?

"Sources" .

Such a catch all media type of phrase. Sounds official......but?

Like i said...consider the reporter.
No doubt in my mind the 'sources' are off the record RPD.

I put a lot of weight to Ed Crump's reporting and his sources.
He reported she was "all but cleared".
After 5 weeks, that is a pretty strong statement.

"although no one can be completely eliminated as a suspect at this point in the investigation"

You, me and everyone else but 2 or 3 people CAN be completely eliminated.
I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong, but I'll wait til she's completely eliminated.

I should state I don't think D was involved in anything premediated or intentional. She may be only guilty of being the most irresponsible and unlucky person on the planet.

Can "unluckiest person on the planet" be used as a defense?

IMO- If D is helping RPD & telling them everything she knows and can remember about that night, which I think she is (ie: description of the person she "thinks she saw", id of person in HT video etc), then the police would naturally clear her as a suspect. At this point, she would become immune or reach some sort of deal if they were ever or even going to press any sort of criminal charges against her if she was involved in any kind of criminal activity,even by accident. They may have said to her, give us any info you know or can remember about the person you were with that night, and help us out and we will not press any charges against you. They want to get the person who did this, not D, if she didn't perpatrate the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark