Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm a long time lurker, and registered last night. I've followed a few cases on websleuths over the past couple of years, just reading comments etc. Thought it was time to join. Hoping I've clicked the right box to write my comment. This is really heartbreaking reading what has happened to Mariah, and those poor boys. I've been following her case since day one. The mystery of the dressers, from what I have seen, is the mother had put an advert in a local for sale site, asking if anyone had 2 cheap dressers for sale. If I can find that post again, I will post it in here. That will be why the dressers were stolen. I have no idea if they have anything to do with what's happened to precious Mariah :-( I think the dressers won't be related, and are a separate charge all together. My gut feeling is the mother is involved, and knew Mariah was deceased when she done her tv interview. Being a mother and nanna myself, she didn't come across as genuine, and it seemed fake to me. I'm saddened to read the CS papers, and what those children have been through. I just hope justice is done, and all those involved in harming Mariah, the boys and neglect, are punished. Hope this posts in the correct place haha. Apologise if i have posted in the wrong place.

Ps. Nice to finally meet you all :)

He needs to show he is able to control his anger. He's divorced from the mother so clearly there is a negative history between the two of them.

A saint would have a hard time being in control under these circumstances.

I don't agree because the Dad is making public accusations against the mother of his children. The father has every right to be angry and very frustrated but he also still has two young sons. He must consider their best interests. Their classmates know who they are and I assume have access to the same media programs covering the death of their little sister. I hope Dad steps out of the media spotlight and lets LE do the speaking. I noticed the grandmother asked her pastor to express her thoughts. My heart breaks for them all but I hope Dad zips it for the time being.
IMO, the comments against the mother are fully deserved and warranted.

I would hope the mother of EK's daughter implements a no contact order for her safety, and has a medical check on her little girl.

Court documents allege mom knew, EK forced oral sex on Mariah, EK punched one of the boys the day before Mariah disappeared, and EK used drugs (all from statements given from the boys).

Where did the oral sex accusation appear? I've watched the news clips talking about the cps reports but didn't mention that. What a sicko

It is what it is, she is at the very center of the spot light right now. She has been instrumental in keeping him from having contact with his children and now his little girl is dead. He has every right to be shouting from the rooftops about this. I totally support his venting and grieving.

Then we'll agree to disagree. The center of the spotlight is Mariah and her brothers. Right now, the mother is still just as much a victim as the father. If the father wants to make public comments which could possibly be used against him in the future concerning the custody of his sons, that's up to him.

Hi I'm a long time lurker, and registered last night. I've followed a few cases on websleuths over the past couple of years, just reading comments etc. Thought it was time to join. Hoping I've clicked the right box to write my comment. This is really heartbreaking reading what has happened to Mariah, and those poor boys. I've been following her case since day one. The mystery of the dressers, from what I have seen, is the mother had put an advert in a local for sale site, asking if anyone had 2 cheap dressers for sale. If I can find that post again, I will post it in here. That will be why the dressers were stolen. I have no idea if they have anything to do with what's happened to precious Mariah :-( I think the dressers won't be related, and are a separate charge all together. My gut feeling is the mother is involved, and knew Mariah was deceased when she done her tv interview. Being a mother and nanna myself, she didn't come across as genuine, and it seemed fake to me. I'm saddened to read the CS papers, and what those children have been through. I just hope justice is done, and all those involved in harming Mariah, the boys and neglect, are punished. Hope this posts in the correct place haha. Apologise if i have posted in the wrong place.

Ps. Nice to finally meet you all :)

:welcome4:

That is puzzling everyone. How did LE know to travel 25 miles away and find her body? Someone knew a lot more than they were letting on.

Actually, I'm not puzzled at all, I think it is very obvious that investigators talked with the mother and the information resulted in an arrest of BF and the exact location of Mariah's body.

IMO, the comments against the mother are fully deserved and warranted.

I agree that it’s warranted. I just wish the Dad would go to LE instead of the media. There’s been no implication whatsoever that LE is not doing a fantastic and meticulous job here, right? I mean I made a comment about the Sheriff not being great at media relations at the early press conference and got chewed out for pages for it. Everyone seems to agree that LE has prioritized this case from day one and done a great job.

My concern about the CPS report being released for the boys. They’ve obviously been abused and now disturbing details are public. Their friends and other community members may have seen the report and now know the deepest most hurtful experiences of those little boys. They didn’t choose to share their stories of abuse, their dad put it on national tv for them. This is why CPS records are confidential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if LE received the autopsy report today, but they need to make an arrest prior to releasing any information to the public.

I agree that it’s warranted. I just wish the Dad would go to LE instead of the media. There’s been no implication whatsoever that LE is not doing a fantastic and meticulous job here, right? I mean I made a comment about the Sheriff not being great at media relations at the early press conference and got chewed out for pages for it. Everyone seems to agree that LE has prioritized this case from day one and done a great job.

My concern about the CPS report being released for the boys. They’ve obviously been abused and now disturbing details are public. Their friends and other community members may have seen the report and now know the deepest most hurtful experiences of those little boys. They didn’t choose to share their stories of abuse, their dad put it on national tv for them. This is why CPS records are confidential.

We are talking about the father of an innocent little girl. His heart if so broken and he will never get over it. IMO, He has every right to say whatever, whenever he feels like it. Period.

ITA. Those young boys need to be securely in the arms of safety and compassion.

And perhaps the comments the son has made against his father are also fully deserved and warranted.

The son, IMO is going solely on what he has heard from his mother who was working very hard to turn the children against their father. JMO

Yeah, he's angry that his ex let his princess get abused, molested and murdered. Walk a mile in his shoes.

The son, IMO is going solely on what he has heard from his mother who was working very hard to turn the children against their father. JMO

The son may be suffering from parental alienation but his feelings aren't going to be changed overnight and if his mother does face charges, he's really going to be emotionally traumatized. The death of his sister doesn't mean his dad is automatically a good parent. I think Mariah and her brothers have been living in a very dysfunctional environment for a long time.

And perhaps the comments the son has made against his father are also fully deserved and warranted.

you can think that if thats what you want. AW is a victim in this and my heart goes out to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther