Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I get from this picture and all the pictures of the birthday- this is a deprived child who had a rare birthday with cute toys. Mother made a big production out of it and took tons of staged photos because she wanted to show off how much she does for her child. It all looked to me from the beginning like when people who don't have anything get something and then post a ton of stuff to prove they live like that all the time. Does that make sense?

"Look what I do for my kids! Look at what a great mom I am!" In the meantime, the child seems uncertain and miserable in all the photos and I bet grandma or someone else bought that stuff. Not KW.
That poor child had already left her reality.

My FIL cooked and taught both his sons to cook at around 7 years of age. My own son could cook himself mac and cheese and ramon noodles at 7. My oldest grandson and great nephew could (and often did) bake cakes at 7 years of age. It was a matter of being able to read the directions and follow them. The never got down the lemon cakes though. They didn't understand that you were supposed to put only part of the egg in not the whole thing, resulting in some pretty awful tasting lemon cake. But I ate it anyway, grateful that someone else besides me was cooking. lol

That's awesome! My MIL never discouraged my spouse from cooking, when he was a child, and he'd even clean up the mess to boot! I did a lot of the cooking when he had a long commute but now we share cooking and clean up. My son can whip up a very nice little meal with Ramen Noodles, adds summer sausage, and a few other tid bits, and it's pretty tasty!

No way KW did not know what was going on.

I notice you 100% agree there was abuse, presumably sexual?

Is this based on what the child said?

I ask because if you agree that is true, why you wouldn't also accept what the child said about the mother knowing about it.

The problem is that no one else was there. The victim is dead. It will come down to what the mother says vs. what the child says. She will no doubt deny she knew, and I wondered how you would then draw conclusions.

I don't base my conclusions on her photos. I base them on knowing she lied on camera about Mariah being taken, about physical abuse to get her children back before, covered up the circumstances of Mariah's death, participated in the disposal of her little body to lie in murky cold water with no care for her ever being recovered, and knowing that her son was brave enough to speak against his own mother and tell his truth to strangers. It's not based on facebook, those things just help to build a picture, and those conclusions aren't facts, they are conjecture.

That's exactly how I felt when I saw the video with the pink car..
It didn't seem like they were making a video tape of the event,
but rather they were creating an event for the video tape.
It seemed contrived and ingenuine...
and quite frankly it was a really crappy outcome.
That whole video made me cringe.

also, I noticed that KHW refers to EK as being "Daddy".

(video is in the middle↓)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5134315/Mariah-Woods-dad-says-mom-LYING-kidnapping.html

btw -
from abt :57~1:06 wtf was he saying?
I can't tell if he's just joking, or actually speaking...
I think he's just goofing around.
But then again...(?)

...eta, and before anybody says anything: yes I know she's not calling him HER Daddy... merely that she (seemingly) refers to him in the family dynamic as being Daddy...

...while the real Daddy was refused visitation.

jmoo

ETA#2...
WSer soanyway thinks that it may actually be KHW's father...
the Grandpa...
but the voice sounds younger to me.
so :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

It's a cringeworthy video either way. imo. :facepalm:

Here is the video all by itself. The most telling part for me was at the end,when KW tells Mariah to take her foot off the gas, tells her again, then swats Mariah's foot off the gas and says, "Hey, woman!" To her 3 year old daughter..... May be a cultural thing, but it still seems rather off. http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/...953388744/640x360_MP4_4335062551953388744.mp4

I notice you 100% agree there was abuse, presumably sexual?

Is this based on what the child said?

I ask because if you agree that is true, why you wouldn't also accept what the child said about the mother knowing about it.

The problem is that no one else was there. The victim is dead. It will come down to what the mother says vs. what the child says. She will no doubt deny she knew, and I wondered how you would then draw conclusions.

I don't base my conclusions on her photos. I base them on knowing she lied on camera about Mariah being taken, about physical abuse to get her children back before, covered up the circumstances of Mariah's death, participated in the disposal of her little body to lie in murky cold water with no care for her ever being recovered, and knowing that her son was brave enough to speak against his own mother and tell his truth to strangers. It's not based on facebook, those things just help to build a picture, and those conclusions aren't facts, they are conjecture.

I am treading very lightly here, because of the childs past experience I am not totally convinced with regards to the sexual abuse. I think professionals will work with the child that is trained in these matters and the picture will be more clear about what went on in the home and at that point I will take what the child states as fact.

I in no way think the children should be with the mom at this point and she should of never had EK move into her home with the children there. I also have to wonder that depending on how Kristy was raised she might not think anything is wrong with using a belt on a child, using substances around a child etc. Does that make it ok most certainly does not and she needs to be held accountable for those actions. She is repeating what she knows a parent does IMO. That is a hard concept for many of us to grasp but we see it over and over the cycle continues. Hopefully the cycle can be broken with the boys.

Observation - IMO, the pictures I've seen of KW when Mariah was a newborn and the recent pics of her show a stark difference in her state of mind. The big pink bow in her hair, the big toothy grins, holding the baby doll bottle..... they indicate to me that she realized her bf had a sexual attraction to little girls and so she made herself appear childlike. Again, just my amateur psychological opinion....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Really great observation. I haven't seen any earlier photos of KHW, but this sounds like you've hit the nail right on the head.
It's so very sickening. I literally feel ill.

imo :(

That wave mid way through is just too much. IMO, the grandparents hosted the party, bought the Jeep and were the ones taking the video. Either way, I have to wonder if the barrage of pics were a way for KW to upstage the birthday of EK's biological daughter who had just turned 2. Pure speculation on my part, but if you look at the roll of pics from her FB, just below the ones of the Christmas tree, there are what look to be cupcakes with EK's daughter present.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t8M2pJnXNP1uoQoEXlnD7rh_4S8L2PV7/view

Here is the video all by itself. The most telling part for me was at the end,when KW tells Mariah to take her foot off the gas, tells her again, then swats Mariah's foot off the gas and says, "Hey, woman!" To her 3 year old daughter..... May be a cultural thing, but it still seems rather off. http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/...953388744/640x360_MP4_4335062551953388744.mp4

I think there is some confusion as to the difference between Fentanyl and Carfentanyl. People absolutely use Fentanyl straight. Carfentanyl is the veterinary version of the human drug and is made for elephants. Someone with an opioid tolerance could absolutely use it without dying. However they could just as easily die. That's the danger of using it in street drugs or even standalone in a non clinical setting.

Police tend to always use gloves when dealing with narcotics because you simply don't know what's in them. Transdermal absorption can happen quickly but is definitely seen when dealing with opiates and cocaine especially.

And I don't think it was you but someone said something about a toddler likely not being able to invest enough heroin or spitting it out and that's not exactly true. Heroin doesn't have a particularly bad or synthetic smell or taste. Its not always cut with anything or sometimes its cut with anything from laxatives to morphine to fentanyl. Regardless, a toddler would only need to ingest less than half a teaspoon to do major damage or cause death.

Its entirely possible the girl got into drugs and they tried to hide it, but I feel that there is known evidence to preclude that theory.

Thank you for the info on Heroin. Heroin is one drug that I've had little, to no, exposure to. It came through here in the 80s, briefly, and a couple folks overdosed, and died, and some folks I knew, went on to almost destroy their lives, but have lived to tell the tales, but Heroin seemed to phase on out. It has now reared it's head up again, only this time, we've seen folks dying left and right. One, of either of those two, added drugs, are usually the culprit from what I've understood. Meth is really bad in places here also. Neither of them really look like meth heads, at least not long term usures, and it seems they didn't have an issue with wearing short sleeved shirts (I know a couple folks who started messing with the needle and they began wearing long sleeves in the heat of summer.).

I don't think Mariah socialized much with kids her age. Does anyone know if she went to preschool? Some preschools have 3 yr old classes. JMO

I read somewhere that she did not go to preschool. I will try to find the article

Does it normally take this long for an arrest? Missing for at least ten days. Arrest, and acknowledgement the girl is deceased six days ago. Body found five days ago. Sexual abuse revealed two days ago. Body positively identified one day ago.

I know many are hoping for more charges against the boyfriend and any charges against the mother, but to me, it doesn't seem like it's going to come to pass. I've read the hopeful statements that the investigators are merely biding their time to collect everything they can. But if the mother was complicit in the death, would they truly allow her to be free in society? Something doesn't feel right.

It'd be satisfying if she had to appear for this hearing in handcuffs.

I’m going to predict that WHEN she’s arrested, that she also wears a bullet proof vest at her appearances in court.

Does anyone have a link to KW’s Facebook? Is that allowed?

I think the only way to delete is to alert the post for a mod, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'll take care of it. I feel really bad now. Moment of stupidity. ☹️[emoji30]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members