NC NC - Northampton Co, Christmas Doe, Blk/WhtFem, UP2196, 4-7, near I-95 rest area, Dec'83

On Kenyatta's thread, I asked Othram to take a look at this, as someone else did years ago. They said they'd look at this case, so hopefully this Christmas Doe gets her name back too.

I fear that, like Kenyatta, this girl was an abuse victim.

On Kenyatta's thread, I asked Othram to take a look at this, as someone else did years ago. They said they'd look at this case, so hopefully this Christmas Doe gets her name back too.

I fear that, like Kenyatta, this girl was an abuse victim.
The constellation of injuries in different stages of healing suggests that Christmas Doe '83 was very probably a child-abuse homicide too, yes. She had suffered injuries to her face which the medical examiner could see on her bones.

She lay in the woods for probably at least a year before she was discovered, maybe five times that long. Her skull was found first, then partial skeletal remains of the rest of her body, which had been extensively damaged and scattered by wild animals.

She is estimated to be a little older than Kenyatta, but as we saw, Kenyatta was older than they estimated her to be by a year or two. Some kids are smaller than the average, especially kids in situations where they might not be getting proper medical care and nutrition. We know Christmas Doe '83 had chronic ear infections, which also left marks on her bones.

This little girl hasn't had the publicity that Kenyatta's case has. I really think the way forward is for the LE responsible to be open to @othram or another GG org picking it up and running with it. These cases with little Black girls who fell through the cracks are SOLVABLE. We see it with Kenyatta Odom, we see it with Amore Joveah Wiggins, we see it with Neveah Tucker. I have the highest of hopes for Christmas Doe '83 and St Louis Baby Jane Doe. I think Identifinders is linked to Miss St Louis, so we need someone to step up for Christmas Doe '83, bring this little girl home and give her the name back she's been denied for over forty years.

MOO

The constellation of injuries in different stages of healing suggests that Christmas Doe '83 was very probably a child-abuse homicide too, yes. She had suffered injuries to her face which the medical examiner could see on her bones.

She lay in the woods for probably at least a year before she was discovered, maybe five times that long. Her skull was found first, then partial skeletal remains of the rest of her body, which had been extensively damaged and scattered by wild animals.

She is estimated to be a little older than Kenyatta, but as we saw, Kenyatta was older than they estimated her to be by a year or two. Some kids are smaller than the average, especially kids in situations where they might not be getting proper medical care and nutrition. We know Christmas Doe '83 had chronic ear infections, which also left marks on her bones.

This little girl hasn't had the publicity that Kenyatta's case has. I really think the way forward is for the LE responsible to be open to @othram or another GG org picking it up and running with it. These cases with little Black girls who fell through the cracks are SOLVABLE. We see it with Kenyatta Odom, we see it with Amore Joveah Wiggins, we see it with Neveah Tucker. I have the highest of hopes for Christmas Doe '83 and St Louis Baby Jane Doe. I think Identifinders is linked to Miss St Louis, so we need someone to step up for Christmas Doe '83, bring this little girl home and give her the name back she's been denied for over forty years.

MOO
We really want to help on the child abuse cases. These cases should not remain unsolved. We built the DNA profiles for Odom, Wiggins, and Tucker, and would gladly help in any other case like these.

We really want to help on the child abuse cases. These cases should not remain unsolved. We built the DNA profiles for Odom, Wiggins, and Tucker, and would gladly help in any other case like these.
People trying to disappear anyone makes me mad, but when they do it to kids, it's unthinkable. I can't stand it. I'm glad they've got you in their corner.

MOO

This poor girl has DNA available too. I really hope her case holders are willing to accept yours, or any other provider of GG's help.

Is this place in NC anywhere close to Asha Degree?

I immediately thought of STL Jane Doe when I saw this, being skull only found.

I remember seeing where a picture of a girl who is still unidentified was found in the Asha Degree case. The picture of this girl showed she had on very similar nail polish to that which STL Jane Doe was wearing, dark red.

I doubt its all connected, but is really curious to me.

Is this place in NC anywhere close to Asha Degree?

I immediately thought of STL Jane Doe when I saw this, being skull only found.

I remember seeing where a picture of a girl who is still unidentified was found in the Asha Degree case. The picture of this girl showed she had on very similar nail polish to that which STL Jane Doe was wearing, dark red.

I doubt its all connected, but is really curious to me.
This Doe's skull was found FIRST, but the rest of her remains were found scattered in the same area. So she is not St Louis Jane Doe, just based on that.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab