NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

If you are local or in the region, there will be a candlelight vigil for Paitin on April 28th, 2018, 7 PM at the Pender County courthouse. I was told that the last time they had a vigil for this poor child, only SIX PEOPLE attended. It's a small county, but you know how we have all been wondering why an arrest hasn't been made when it was said there were only three adults in the house?

From what I have been told by locals, there were many grave mistakes made at the very beginning, and these could have permanent consequences in terms of whether or not an arrest will ever be made. Obviously there is no way to verify this as fact, but it could contribute to the sense of hopelessness locals are feeling about this case.

If that turns out to be true, and I can't say for sure whether or not it is, it means the Sheriff's office will never have to answer for their mistakes because they can keep the case open forever, and keep the case file confidential. No transparency means no consequences for bad investigations. We've seen this happen all too often.

If you are local or in the region, there will be a candlelight vigil for Paitin on April 28th, 2018, 7 PM at the Pender County courthouse. I was told that the last time they had a vigil for this poor child, only SIX PEOPLE attended. It's a small county, but you know how we have all been wondering why an arrest hasn't been made when it was said there were only three adults in the house?

From what I have been told by locals, there were many grave mistakes made at the very beginning, and these could have permanent consequences in terms of whether or not an arrest will ever be made. Obviously there is no way to verify this as fact, but it could contribute to the sense of hopelessness locals are feeling about this case.

If that turns out to be true, and I can't say for sure whether or not it is, it means the Sheriff's office will never have to answer for their mistakes because they can keep the case open forever, and keep the case file confidential. No transparency means no consequences for bad investigations. We've seen this happen all too often.
Can the SBI or FBI get involved in this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

To my dismay, I hadn't heard of this child until jumping around WS. My gratitude to you lonetraveler. Why isn't there more of an outrage? I'm upset with MSM.

This case is one of the most frustrating cases I've followed over the years. No action, no move on an arrest, gag orders, BS from the sheriff....it just goes on and on and in the mean time this baby girl's death is not solved and justice is not served. :banghead:

Finally some hopeful news. The candlelight vigil was a success today. The first vigil only drew 6 people, but this vigil had about 50 people in attendance, and by all accounts it was a super positive event. They honored Paitin and again asked for justice. The people who are organizing the vigils are very brave and I heard that there were going to be some sheriff candidates in attendance.

http://www.wect.com/story/38065605/...tin-fields-nearly-6-months-after-childs-death

We are only a couple weeks away from that six month deadline, and then the sheriff can't use that lame excuse anymore. Anyone want to make some guesses as to what he'll come up with next to stall taking action on the case? My guess is he'll just stop letting his officers respond to media altogether.

Finally some hopeful news. The candlelight vigil was a success today. The first vigil only drew 6 people, but this vigil had about 50 people in attendance, and by all accounts it was a super positive event. They honored Paitin and again asked for justice. The people who are organizing the vigils are very brave and I heard that there were going to be some sheriff candidates in attendance.

http://www.wect.com/story/38065605/...tin-fields-nearly-6-months-after-childs-death

We are only a couple weeks away from that six month deadline, and then the sheriff can't use that lame excuse anymore. Anyone want to make some guesses as to what he'll come up with next to stall taking action on the case? My guess is he'll just stop letting his officers respond to media altogether.
I feel that I already know the answer to this but I'm asking anyway. Are any family members present? Grandmother, mother, father, anyone at all?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I feel that I already know the answer to this but I'm asking anyway. Are any family members present? Grandmother, mother, father, anyone at all?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Nope. Father's side is cooperating with LE, following instructions not to speak with media or community. They did not attend this recent vigil. This makes things so easy for LE to continue ignoring the case.

Mother's side hasn't been to any, AFAIK.

Sheriff is not running for reelection. He has big plans to run for some other office, so as soon as I find out what that will be I'm going to make sure everybody knows what a loser he is. There was a recent local news report about the election for Sheriff and a current officer of the PCSO was in the running, telling media that the Sheriff has placed a hold on taking action on any cases so he won't have to deal with anything after he leaves office. So according to this person, we have a child rapist and murder walking around to make life easy for the current sheriff. This person appears to be the most worthless excuse for a public official since Boss Hogg.

This case is one of the most frustrating cases I've followed over the years. No action, no move on an arrest, gag orders, BS from the sheriff....it just goes on and on and in the mean time this baby girl's death is not solved and justice is not served. :banghead:
Was this child Lumbee? If so- could tribal leaders help get Justice for this baby?

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Friends who have followed this case: According to the autopsy, this little child Paitin was raped and abused in such terrible ways. She was abused and neglected, with the evidence obvious to anyone who looked at her, nevermind a medical examiner or pathologist.

All of this evidence was easily seen before this delayed autopsy report was finally made public.

The sheriff, who thinks he will be able to run for some other office soon, knew about little Paitin's disgusting, grievous injuries back in NOVEMBER, when that child's body was put into the GROUND. Why no action then?

Why no action now?

Is this someone we want to represent taxpayers?

If the rest of my team is willing, we will be addressing this in our program. But right now, I think it's time for anyone who lives in the area to ask the Sheriff as a constituent some questions I'd be asking if I lived there:

Why haven't you made an arrest? For ANYTHING?
What happened to the evidence such as Paitin's underwear? Where is it? Was it tested? If not, WHY NOT?
Sheriff, do you have any family members directly related to this case?
You knew very well that this child was raped in various ways and strangled to death. You didn't need an autopsy report for that. WHY have you let child rapists and killers walk among the community of the folks who have kept a roof over your and your familys' heads by paying your lofty Sheriff salary? You had everything you needed in NOVEMBER.

And THIS FOOL plans on running for a higher office soon, which is why the office of Sheriff was left open this election.

I hope someday people read this and WONDER at the barbarism and savagery of our current way of life here on Earth, where it's easy to escape punishment for brutally raping and murdering a child, or maybe even worse since we cannot be sure to what extent this child had been used as a tool for some monster's or monsters' sadistic enjoyment.

My goodness. I cant believe nothing at all has happened in this case since it first was reported to the hospital. I remembered at the time thinking how could he say everyone is safe when there was nobody behind bars. No just No.

No child is safe if they are anywhere close to where the perp is living. There needs to be an arrest and news to the public needs to be provided.

Im flabbergasted.

My goodness. I cant believe nothing at all has happened in this case since it first was reported to the hospital. I remembered at the time thinking how could he say everyone is safe when there was nobody behind bars. No just No.

No child is safe if they are anywhere close to where the perp is living. There needs to be an arrest and news to the public needs to be provided.

Im flabbergasted.
Right? And surely there is dna evidence. Wth have they been doing all this time!??

Right? And surely there is dna evidence. Wth have they been doing all this time!??

Exactly. A standard rape test kit which was probably given at the hospital the very day she went to hospital would have everything they need to ID the perp.

The LE in that area is beyond inept. There is something really shady going on there and the public living in the area should demand answers.

It sounds like Sheriff should be thrown out of office and get someone in there that can do the basics on violent cases like this.

There is no excuses for this. None.

No way the autopsy has not already been done and if it has not been done then the person responsible for them in that area needs thrown out too. This is the most craziest case I have read about for such a violent crime and murder.

The girl is dead. Cmon. It doesnt matter if its Indian land or not when someone gets killed then that is murder and someone needs in jail over it.

FBI or someone over that jurisdiction needs to take a serious look at what has been going on. Congressman, FBI, someone needs to get control over there and throw out the inept people.

There was another town in another state where a Sheriff was doing shady things and the townsfolk had him immediately thrown out. They had to re-elect a new sheriff and what they did was have an interim Sheriff until the election. There are processes in place for things like this.

This is just crazy and something needs done. Now.

JMO
I thought of one way that could help force some action. Any caring relative of the girl who was murdered should hire a lawyer pro bono and bring a lawsuit against the LE department for lack of action in the case which has caused them emotional damage due to lack of investigating what happened and who done it. That would force LE to take action .

I would hate to see the taxpayers have to pay for that lawsuit but it may be the only way to get action done and probably get rid of the inept people that are not doing their job anyway.

When a threat of losing $$$ money hits that department then it should open up some eyes and get a little action. Sometimes it takes that level of threat to get action.

Exactly. A standard rape test kit which was probably given at the hospital the very day she went to hospital would have everything they need to ID the perp.

The LE in that area is beyond inept. There is something really shady going on there and the public living in the area should demand answers.

It sounds like Sheriff should be thrown out of office and get someone in there that can do the basics on violent cases like this.

There is no excuses for this. None.

No way the autopsy has not already been done and if it has not been done then the person responsible for them in that area needs thrown out too. This is the most craziest case I have read about for such a violent crime and murder.

The girl is dead. Cmon. It doesnt matter if its Indian land or not when someone gets killed then that is murder and someone needs in jail over it.

FBI or someone over that jurisdiction needs to take a serious look at what has been going on. Congressman, FBI, someone needs to get control over there and throw out the inept people.

There was another town in another state where a Sheriff was doing shady things and the townsfolk had him immediately thrown out. They had to re-elect a new sheriff and what they did was have an interim Sheriff until the election. There are processes in place for things like this.

This is just crazy and something needs done. Now.
Preliminary Autopsy reports are attached to link I posted from WECT article. There was a gag order put on this case early on. WWAY tv reporter and WECT have tried everyway to gain access to the documents but were turned away with the ******** sheriff giving the smug statement that the autopsy wasn't back yet and case was under investigation.
This case did not happen on Indian land.
I'm totally furious about this case.

JMO
I thought of one way that could help force some action. Any caring relative of the girl who was murdered should hire a lawyer pro bono and bring a lawsuit against the LE department for lack of action in the case which has caused them emotional damage due to lack of investigating what happened and who done it. That would force LE to take action .

I would hate to see the taxpayers have to pay for that lawsuit but it may be the only way to get action done and probably get rid of the inept people that are not doing their job anyway.

When a threat of losing $$$ money hits that department then it should open up some eyes and get a little action. Sometimes it takes that level of threat to get action.
From what I have learned, her father and other relatives have been told not to discuss this case. In the beginning, the father's side of the family were raising hell with Pender County Sheriff to get something done. Now, they are totally quiet.

I've raised the same questions about any conflict of interest this Sheriff might have with this family.

IMO, there is a major cover-up going on. I really can't think of any reason that there are not arrests here for at least three people.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back