NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

If you dig around a bit you can find her name - though it’s not in MSM which I understand. There is an obituary. She has the sweetest face.

What a beautiful little girl. No more sorrow, no more pain. So very heartbreaking! I pray they find who did this so they can never hurt another.

That must mean it was someone in the house.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
THe people in that area seem to be clanish as in covering and sticking up for each other. I would lean toward it being a family member or at least someone that was close to the family. Very suspicious.

THe people in that area seem to be clanish as in covering and sticking up for each other. I would lean toward it being a family member or at least someone that was close to the family. Very suspicious.

Didn't realize that about Watha, but it doesn't surprise me.

What I find that unsettles me to the core is that there is not more attention to this. No one has been charged for the torture inflicted on this child. Is there even a P.O.I.?

Statutory rape???

Could it possibly have been from a very young minor???

That was my first thought. (And only thought. I don’t know much at all in that area.)

Notice he says basically the same thing about the other incident. At some point the citizens deserve some information so they can make their own call whether they feel safe or not. JMO of course.

"Rowell said.....
“This is an isolated incident and there is no cause for concern for other members of the community,” he wrote in an email."

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171117/willard-mom-shoots-14-year-old-son-turns-gun-on-herself

There's no mention of a deceased daughter on the mother's, or son's, obit. I think it may just be a horrible coincidence.

Statutory rape???

Could it possibly have been from a very young minor???

Statutory rape refers to sexual relations involving someone below the age of consent. People below the age of consent cannot legally consent to having sex.

Bio Mom talks about her death on a facebook page. I get the feeling she did not have custody of either daughter.

LE obviously has an idea who murdered this sweet child. Like many of you, I think it will turn out to be a minor. Hence the silence.

There's no mention of a deceased daughter on the mother's, or son's, obit. I think it may just be a horrible coincidence.

This is the wrong link.

I found the father's fb page. There is a post in which an accuser is named and it is not a minor. It alludes the act was commited by the grandmother's boyfriend.

Statutory rape refers to sexual relations involving someone below the age of consent. People below the age of consent cannot legally consent to having sex.

But it usually refers to a minor victim who "didn't say no." When a 5 year old is involved, it's outright rape! Unless they'd call it "statutory" if the perpetrator was a minor....a very young minor? I don't know....I still think it is very weird. I've never seen that charge in a sexual assault of a small child. A teenager, maybe.

Just did a search and couldn't find any recent info. Why don't we have much info?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not only do we not have "much info", we are lacking the most basic information: her name?

Lived with Grandmother and uncle :thinking: She was found in "Watha" home. Was that Grandmother's home? Was there an amber alert or anything? Last seen one night, found next morning (and taken to hospital ). This smells to high heaven, IMHO. No names, whatsoever? Was this ever a missing child report?

I can only surmise that "Watha" is the family surname of the owners of the property where this child was "found." I would assume (which is all anyone can do given that NO INFORMATION of any substance is provided) that the name "Watha" is the last name of the Grandmother or the Uncle, or the last name of Granny's boyfriend?

Time to check the "RSO's" in the area folks, for the name "Watha."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back