NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

If you dig around a bit you can find her name - though it’s not in MSM which I understand. There is an obituary. She has the sweetest face.

Why should we have to dig around for the information? Why is her murder such a big secret?

This is the wrong link.

I found the father's fb page. There is a post in which an accuser is named and it is not a minor. It alludes the act was commited by the grandmother's boyfriend.

No, that's about another child, 16 month old, and that perpetrator has been caught. (http://wncn.com/2017/11/21/nc-family-mourns-16-month-old-little-angel-who-died-after-abuse-reports/)

Well, thanks for that. But we should have some concrete information on which to go. Nobody can be blamed for making false accusations in a case like this when nothing is revealed except that a brutal murder occurred of a 5-year- old little girl.

Good question. If a tree falls in the forest, but nobody hears it, does that mean it did not happen? If a child is murdered -- raped and strangled -- but her name is not disclosed, does that mean it did not happen?

If social media postings are any clue, it appears this little girl's life has already been forgotten. :tantrum:

I'm sorry, trying not to judge, but FFS!

Well, thanks for that. But we should have some concrete information on which to go. Nobody can be blamed for making false accusations in a case like this when nothing is revealed except that a brutal murder occurred of a 5-year- old little girl.

It wasn't a false accusation.....he was just sharing a post, but it was a different crime, different family.

If social media postings are any clue, it appears this little girl's life has already been forgotten. :tantrum:

I'm sorry, trying not to judge, but FFS!

You took the thoughts in my head and put them right out there! It's terrible.

OK I've done some reading after reading the obituary and it appears they are just waiting on DNA results but that the family knows who it is. By family I mean extended family, not mom and dad @@@. It angers me that the news has dropped this story. Consider this MY OPINION since I have no link.

You took the thoughts in my head and put them right out there! It's terrible.

I don't get it!!! Omg, a 5 year old has been raped and murdered. If this had happened to a child in my family there's no way I'd be posting 20 memes on FB a day and every now and then throwing in something about the poor dead child. I get everyone is reared differently and maybe doesn't form close attachments, but holy cow. I just don't get it.

I don't get it!!! Omg, a 5 year old has been raped and murdered. If this had happened to a child in my family there's no way I'd be posting 20 memes on FB a day and every now and then throwing in something about the poor dead child. I get everyone is reared differently and maybe doesn't form close attachments, but holy cow. I just don't get it.

I couldn't agree more. I understand 100% that everyone grieves differently and that's ok but....it's a bit much.

https://www.wwaytv3.com/2017/11/29/...ts-answers-after-pender-child-raped-murdered/

LUMBERTON, NC (WWAY) — A family of the Pender County child raped and murdered is still without answers in the disturbing death case.

We heard from the child’s father and family in a story you will only see on WWAY.

It has been almost three weeks since Paitin Fields died at New Hanover Regional Medical Center.

“We can’t even sleep at night knowing that this is just revolving around like nobody cares,” Cassady Fields, Paitin’s cousin, said. “She is relying on us to have some kind of answers for her, we just need some kind of answers.”

Can anyone decipher with whom Paitin lived?

https://www.wwaytv3.com/2017/11/29/...ts-answers-after-pender-child-raped-murdered/

Well, will wonders never cease. Here is an update that actually gives the name of the child. What I find disturbing is that the article characterizes the rape and strangulation of the child, the trauma which killed her, as "alleged".

Now, that child has already been buried, according to the article. So I would assume that the death certificate has been finalized, which would state that the child was raped and strangled. What's "alleged" about that? Sounds like it flat out happened. She is dead, having died from her injuries, and is in the ground, or has otherwise been "laid to rest". Oh, but wait! DNA results are pending. So, I guess it depends on who did it before the manner of death can be determined?! (WTH?)

I have never ... sickening!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back