NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another article. This one nails down the last sighting of Sara at 6:30 AM the morning of February 4, 2015. The van was first seen in the field at 6:45 AM about 75 yards off the road.

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/crime_courts/fbi-offering-reward-for-missing-fairmont-woman/article_792ced29-ab72-534b-9c8e-1d31583d0cf5.htmlFebruary 4, 2015.

Last seen at 0630 and then a witness sees the van parked in that field at 0645. That's only 15 minutes. Something happened to Sara and the van driven to that spot, parked and locked and no evidence or sign of a struggle? If this was involuntary, whoever did this was very organized and planned this well. Or the last sighting of 0630 is off.

Unless this thread was scrubbed, you should be able to go back and ready why...

I definitely remember folks speculating on here about why she could've been fired, but AFAIK there was never any official reason given as to why she was let go.

Why did it a take a YEAR for the ball to get moving? I hope this opens new leads but I fear it is too little too late

She most likely never made it out of the house alive. Just moved there to live with dad, stepmom is fired after the disappearance. Van is moved to make it look like she was taken on her way to work.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/31133833/one-year-after-robeson-co-teen-goes-missing-fbi-to-announce-new-reward

They believe there was a 15 minute window where Graham went missing on February 4, 2015, and they do not believe she left on her own accord. They do not have any persons of interest that they can discuss at this point.

This stands out to me. I hope someone comes forward with some information. Anything to open up discussions and find Sara!!!

Who took her???

The 15 minute window allows enough time for an abduction but just barely. If Sara had been traveling 45 mph she could reach that spot in the road in about seven minutes allowing only eight minutes for everything to occur associated with an abduction including driving the van 75 yards off the road.

The distance to the van and the 15 minute interval are both new information released yesterday. FBI stated plainly that they believe "someone knows where Sara is" and "Sara did not disappear on her own."

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/crime_courts/fbi-offering-reward-for-missing-fairmont-woman/article_792ced29-ab72-534b-9c8e-1d31583d0cf5.html

If the FBI can narrow the window with new information they may be able to discover if an abduction is even possible or find someone who saw an abduction in process (or someone dropping off the van and simply walking away.) Since there is so much they could discover by witnesses to the abandonment of it then why hasn't the FBI done more sooner? My guess would be a year is a very long time for someone to hide and they don't consider it likely someone would be successful.

The 15 minute window allows enough time for an abduction but just barely. If Sara had been traveling 45 mph she could reach that spot in the road in about seven minutes allowing only eight minutes for everything to occur associated with an abduction including driving the van 75 yards off the road.

The distance to the van and the 15 minute interval are both new information released yesterday. FBI stated plainly that they believe "someone knows where Sara is" and "Sara did not disappear on her own."

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/crime_courts/fbi-offering-reward-for-missing-fairmont-woman/article_792ced29-ab72-534b-9c8e-1d31583d0cf5.html

If the FBI can narrow the window with new information they may be able to discover if an abduction is even possible or find someone who saw an abduction in process (or someone dropping off the van and simply walking away.) Since there is so much they could discover by witnesses to the abandonment of it then why hasn't the FBI done more sooner? My guess would be a year is a very long time for someone to hide and they don't consider it likely someone would be successful.

Wasn't the last time seen given by the step mom, if so you can forget about the 15 minute time frame. It's up for grabs how much time there was..

Also:

“We have witness accounts that around that time period 6:30, folks that typically drive that route did not see the van there, it apparently was visible from going by the road there and did not see it and folks who passed just 15 minutes later did see it so we know there’s kinda that time period where it wasn’t there then it was,” said Shelley Lynch, Charlotte Division of the FBI.

http://wncn.com/2016/02/03/new-reward-being-offered-1-year-after-nc-teen-girl-vanished-officials-say/

I'm sorry I took so long to reply back no offense.

But on topic I don't have any better info on the case more than whats given. Also certain words mean have differ meaning when asked or when said no matter how directly said. You can use them in a way to say a lot differ things without actually saying it, your meaning can be 2-3 differ things but it will be understood among you know the best. Its like kids using these new terms in wording among one another to be more clear. Or work codes to report to work , for example code blue. code red. The daily joe/jane wont know what being said, unless they are in the climate. You can also reword this to be direct in tone of asking. English wording is very powerful.

Also I'm very alert in wording and said lettering tone "emotion" used in wording. I'm no dull knife in the drawer in those aspects, I know the law very well, lets put it like that.

I have said this before this whole thing was quickly done or planned in my opinion on the case here, i gave a 8-45 minute time frame.

I'm not 100% sure she actually drove that day, nothing supports she actually did drive, I think this whole thing started the day before , my opinion not a case fact . Just a strange opinion of my own. I just know from this setting,she didn't get far that day going to work.

Could it be possible that Sara was not in her car when it was left so clean? There were no hits from dogs on her scent during the search by her car in the field. So, could the last ping have been distraction as well, since there were no hit there either? Her home was in between those two places. So what would the distractions be for and why so close to her home, both of those spots, considering the distance she had to travel to work?

All I can take from that is, whom ever did this was close by in a time way. In order to plan you need know what your doing and the in & outs and be close by. Being far away is problematic in a time way. Kidnapping , or Murder is differ from Shoplifting or Bank robbery. You actually have to close by for the 1st two to be effective. Some compound that with differ perspectives of you know last seen location. etc etc. Advanced Modern age criminal mind frames.

In my mind I don't think she drove to work, if at all. Nothing supports it ,. In my mind, it happened the night before. In order for car to be very clean. It's either new or was cleaned the day before. In my own mind(experience) I have never seen a clean van unless new.

As far distractions they all based in a tech way mostly. With the very little tech info given, it will be long time for a area like that. Its hunting season so not many out unless they going to work or hunters, I actually think the last ping was a slip up. But the kicker is, can the fbi pin it down to strength in area. That I do not know,.

If i had to bet money on the ping, I would bet it was in the house more than side of the road. That's the safest bet in my mind

I have said this before this whole thing was quickly done or planned in my opinion on the case here, i gave a 8-45 minute time frame.

I'm not 100% sure she actually drove that day, nothing supports she actually did drive, I think this whole thing started the day before , my opinion not a case fact . Just a strange opinion of my own. I just know from this setting,she didn't get far that day going to work.

Maybe part of what the FBI is trying to determine is who did drive the van. MOO

I agree that it happened very quickly. People just don't believe how fast someone can be abducted. (I saw a staged demo once where a police officer snatched a volunteer off the sidewalk--he pulled her in through the passenger window so fast she didn't even have time to scream. And she was expecting it!)

I have no evidence to support this view, but I think somebody was hiding in her van when she got in. I've noticed over the years that no matter how careful a woman is about checking her car in the parking lot after work, nobody (myself included) even gives it a second glance when they get in the car in their driveway in the morning.

I can think of a couple of other possibilities too. Somebody following her signalling her to pull over because there's something wrong with her vehicle. Somebody she thought was a friend flagging her down beside their car as if they were the one with car trouble. An arranged meeting with somebody who turned out not to be a friend, so she got in the friend's car and left hers so they could drive together.

Maybe part of what the FBI is trying to determine is who did drive the van. MOO

Yes, i think so as well. In most case as such dealing with car's, they arrest the owner or at least question them of notice of events. In this case, that's kind of problematic on a lot of angles, not just on a kidnapping/missing person stand point, but a divorce or split of marriage was going on it seems too, . A lot of perspective angle cards on the table but very little evidence. You cant just play them angles it without any great evidence. If you play the wrong hand( choose the wrong route) you lose the case or POI. It's that simple.

Could be a set it up, could be internal,could be external .

I agree that it happened very quickly. People just don't believe how fast someone can be abducted. (I saw a staged demo once where a police officer snatched a volunteer off the sidewalk--he pulled her in through the passenger window so fast she didn't even have time to scream. And she was expecting it!)

I have no evidence to support this view, but I think somebody was hiding in her van when she got in. I've noticed over the years that no matter how careful a woman is about checking her car in the parking lot after work, nobody (myself included) even gives it a second glance when they get in the car in their driveway in the morning.

I can think of a couple of other possibilities too. Somebody following her signalling her to pull over because there's something wrong with her vehicle. Somebody she thought was a friend flagging her down beside their car as if they were the one with car trouble. An arranged meeting with somebody who turned out not to be a friend, so she got in the friend's car and left hers so they could drive together.

. I agree this case is too strange,.

I am having trouble comprehending that this LEO's daughter is still missing with so little information (seemingly) known. A year!

I assume the house was searched, as I believe it would be in any missing person case, but would a home be searched the same way for a missing person as it would be if it was a potential murder location?

I assume the house was searched, as I believe it would be in any missing person case, but would a home be searched the same way for a missing person as it would be if it was a potential murder location?
Also, would it be searched with the same level of scrutiny for a missing person, considering the house and property belong to LE? It could be possible that they just went through the motions without really searching too hard, and taking the officer's word for it. This is a small town and the father had been with the department for decades. I'm sure he would be treated differently than an ordinary citizen.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes, i think so as well. In most case as such dealing with car's, they arrest the owner or at least question them of notice of events. In this case, that's kind of problematic on a lot of angles, not just on a kidnapping/missing person stand point, but a divorce or split of marriage was going on it seems too, . A lot of perspective angle cards on the table but very little evidence. You cant just play them angles it without any great evidence. If you play the wrong hand( choose the wrong route) you lose the case or POI. It's that simple.

Could be a set it up, could be internal,could be external .

In Sara's case specifically what legal cause would LE have to give a judge for a signature for an arrest warrant for her father? And you referenced a divorce or split of marriage was going on, please cite a source for this because I've been involved with this case for over a year now and I don't recall that information being released in MSM but perhaps it's been overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missletoes