NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i had to bet money on the ping, I would bet it was in the house more than side of the road. That's the safest bet in my mind

There's nothing to say that Sara wasn't brought back to a house near her home, somewhere closer to the ping. But since there haven't been further abductions of young women in Fairmont over the last year, I tend not to give abduction much weight.

The reward being offered now seems like an attempt to get someone to turn on someone. After all, the FBI did say they think someone knows where Sara is and how could someone not know really after all this time. But will the news of the reward reach that someone?

Yes i agree with that, also there's nothing to say she ever actually left the home beyond words. I honestly think the reward to low. I think 20k-25K$$ will get the mouth's to moving and ears to listening and feet moving for info. . I'm very shocked by the last fact of there was no abduction last year in that area. That's a huge,huge deal. Or it could be cooling off period sort., How about run away's for that area is there any stats on that. If there was run away or abduction there a few years before maybe there a pattern. If that is not the case that leave 2 choices in which we have already been debating in a opinion way .

The real question is how did they did so well and so clean, I think they already know who, maybe they need a little more evidence for the charge they are actually looking for to press.

Something I just noticed as I was thinking about Sara. Her tumblr account reblogged a post in Sept 2015:
http://the-little-madam-herself.tumblr.com/archive

Who would have access to her account, and why would they use it to reblog just one post since her disappearance? This seems VERY strange to me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Something I just noticed as I was thinking about Sara. Her tumblr account reblogged a post in Sept 2015:

Who would have access to her account, and why would they use it to reblog just one post since her disappearance? This seems VERY strange to me.

It's not as strange as one would think. For example, I have a Pinterest account that I haven't added anything to in 3 years and last week I had a notification that someone repined something on my page. Tumblr works in the same way in that it's public and if someone stumbled upon something of interest they reblogged it and in no way raises any red flags. JMO

That is odd, for sure. Does anyone remember if she referenced that TV show prior in her social media?

It's not as strange as one would think. For example, I have a Pinterest account that I haven't added anything to in 3 years and last week I had a notification that someone repined something on my page. Tumblr works in the same way in that it's public and if someone stumbled upon something of interest they reblogged it and in no way raises any red flags. JMO
The way tumblr works is different though. It shows her user account is the one who reblogged the post. For any content to show on your main tumblr blog, you have to either create it yourself or reblog someone else's content.

The way tumblr works is different though. It shows her user account is the one who reblogged the post. For any content to show on your main tumblr blog, you have to either create it yourself or reblog someone else's content.

It's definitely interesting however since the FBI is involved they're probably monitoring all of her social accounts and activities so if it was suspicious they have the tools available to trace the ip from it's origination. Guess I'm going to have to read up on Tumblr a bit more. Good find!

I hope the FBI noticed this post back when it happened.

Of course even if they know who posted it, it doesn't prove anything related to her disappearance.

Wonder if the body found was right next to the barrier in plain sight or in the wooded area? Whoever it is its just awful. No other missing persons in area?

Just checking in for Sara.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The body was spotted by a Dillon County Litter Control Officer, according to Arnette.

So did the officer stop to grab something that was littered and seen the body or did he stop because he thought the body might be litter? I'm just wondering if it could be seen just by driving by or if you had to stop and get off of the road to see it.

Wonder if the body found was right next to the barrier in plain sight or in the wooded area? Whoever it is its just awful. No other missing persons in area?

The wording from this article says "on a bridge" which suggests to me the body was not found in a wooded area.

RIP to whomever was found.

Hi, on tumblr it is possible for you to schedule posts for a date, day, time - a long time in advance. Why she would schedule that particular post i don't know.

Also:

“We have witness accounts that around that time period 6:30, folks that typically drive that route did not see the van there, it apparently was visible from going by the road there and did not see it and folks who passed just 15 minutes later did see it so we know there’s kinda that time period where it wasn’t there then it was,” said Shelley Lynch, Charlotte Division of the FBI.

http://wncn.com/2016/02/03/new-reward-being-offered-1-year-after-nc-teen-girl-vanished-officials-say/

This makes sense if the person leaving the vehicle there were using the cover of the woods to walk (back) to where they started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaThemisProject