NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is discussing it now. The motel worker called the LE Wed night to report the motel video.

photo of Shaniya, from CBS News:

image5644900x.jpg

Nope hadn't seen it. Thanks. I still didn't see the video she's talking about.

I know I am still looking of it also, along with a video of the PC. It does give some insight into who and how her body was found though.

That said the had officially ended the search and if it was not for that dog team.........GOOD GRIEF.

Yes this investigation has left a lot to be desired including immediate publicity that maybe could have changed things.

have the media no respect, i swear! the title for the article regarding Shaniya on MSNBC is

"girl in prostitution-kid case found dead"

maybe i'm just emotional right now, but how dare they refer to her as the "prostitution-kid"!

HLN the man said "buried under the brushes" (i think that's what he said)

They process part of the crime scene prior to moving the body.
When my MIL was murdered she had been in the garage for a two days at the time of discovery and was not removed for over 24 hours while they processed the scene. Not that it did any good or resulted in an arrest, but they don't move the body until they have everything they need from the fully intact scene.

I'm sorry about your MIL :-( I guess they DO need time to get everything done exactly right and every bit of evidence possible and yes we certainly want them to do that... guess I am just impatient but...well you know....I just can't stand the idea of that precious little angel's body tossed like she was nothing more than a discarded pepsi can and laying out in the cold dark woods :-(

I start crying all over again everytime I see Shaniya's picture. Just like I did w/ Caylee and gosh I STILL do sometimes when I see her picture too.

Does anyone have the link handy where they were talking about the bolo for this man believed to be in his sixties with the blue toyota ?>>>TIA

Just now turned on computer and saw the horrible news. Poor, poor baby. I will never be able to get that picture of her looking at the elevator out of my mind. So innnocent. I just hope everyone involved fries.:furious: :furious:

All I can say if it was my daughter found dead I would start making a list of all the changes that need to be made. In my eyes every child missing we should take the same action. Try to change the laws.

I'm sorry about your MIL :-( I guess they DO need time to get everything done exactly right and every bit of evidence possible and yes we certainly want them to do that... guess I am just impatient but...well you know....I just can't stand the idea of that precious little angel's body tossed like she was nothing more than a discarded pepsi can and laying out in the cold dark woods :-(

I start crying all over again everytime I see Shaniya's picture. Just like I did w/ Caylee and gosh I STILL do sometimes when I see her picture too.

I cant stop crying either.

have the media no respect, i swear! the title for the article regarding Shaniya on MSNBC is

"girl in prostitution-kid case found dead"

maybe i'm just emotional right now, but how dare they refer to her as the "prostitution-kid"!

What an oxymoron! And what moron thought up that title. Shaniya had no choice. Poor baby. She was only five years old! Five year olds are not prostitutes and technically a 'kid' is a disrespectful term to use for a raped and murdered child!

Thanks to all who posted the numbers to call for complaints on chuckles.

I've never heard of kudzu until last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish