NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
She the same one that gave the presser the night the elevator photos were released. She was chipper then too. IMO

Theresa Chance
Public Information Officer
(910) 433-1896
Fayetteville Police Department

Not one , I repeat NOT ONE of those reporters asked about any more info on the BOLO out for the 60 year old man and she gave no info to be looking for this man...!!!!!

If the sound on my TV had been turned off and I could only see the presser, I would have thought that this woman was announcing that the child had been found alive. safe and in good health. How completely insensitive or just plain stupid can she be? Very bad form.

Communications number 910.433-1919

professional standards number 910-433-1820

If you are calling to complain about the attititude of the person who held the press conference...

You CANNOT mention Websleuths

It's a NO-NO!

I am not a violent person by nature but 'chuckles' the spokeswoman awakened a dormant emotion buried deep inside me and I wanted to slap that inconsiderate, disrespectful grin off her flippant mouth! GRRRRRR! What an ignoramous!

MOO

(Thanks for listening, my heart is broken for Shaniya. She got no respect from the egg donor and NOW she's getting no respect from CHUCKLES! MAKES ME SICK!))

You said that so well and totally from the heart...........

Theresa Chance
Public Information Officer
(910) 433-1896
Fayetteville Police Department

Went straight to her voicemail...she will get an earful when she listens to her messages.

I gotta call back again to get the number she gave for immediate assistance.

If I was this childs family I would be outraged and asking for a diffrerent spokesperson she is so disrespectful in her manner....

I don't get this at all.....they found her at 1:00, now it is almost 5 and the baby's body is still laying out there in the woods?!?

They process part of the crime scene prior to moving the body.
When my MIL was murdered she had been in the garage for a two days at the time of discovery and was not removed for over 24 hours while they processed the scene. Not that it did any good or resulted in an arrest, but they don't move the body until they have everything they need from the fully intact scene.

If the sound on my TV had been turned off and I could only see the presser, I would have thought that this woman was announcing that the child had been found alive. safe and in good health. How completely insensitive or just plain stupid can she be? Very bad form.

Yep, she acted as though she was watching the clock just waiting for "Happy Hour" to start at Chilis.

If you are calling to complain about the attititude of the person who held the press conference...

You CANNOT mention Websleuths

It's a NO-NO!

I would never. I simply said the next time she is giving a press conference concerning the murder of a child she may not want to appear giggling and smiling. I let her know it was a disgusting display!!!

If I was this childs family I would be outraged and asking for a diffrerent spokesperson she is so disrespectful in her manner....

I am sure that idiot and her issues pale in comparison to what they're going through. Hopefully they have no idea.

Yep, in the last four years I've covered a lot of missing/murdered children cases. The pressers usually have very serious, most tearful, emotional people giving the horrible news, then we have Miss Sunshine................I know that I'm upset over this news, but this woman has been bothering me since the first time I was priviledged to see and hear her.

ITA. The sheriff in Florida was in tears when the baby girl (sorry can't remember her name) was found alive in a box under the babysitters bed! Chuckles needs to take pause and check herself. Not a good impression on the dept. she is representing. She needs to learn to be reverant. I'm as disgusted with her behavior as I am the egg donor and the who carried her into the hotel. Maybe Le should request she view Shaniya's body.....maybe she wouldn't enjoy her 15 minutes of fame quite so much. MOO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224