GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

#TeghanSkiba's paternal grandparents were here today. It's been extremely hard for them to sit through all this graphic testimony.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

#TeghanSkiba's paternal grandparents were here today. It's been extremely hard for them to sit through all this graphic testimony.

I can't even begin to imagine how heartbreaking it must be for them to contemplate that were it not for Teghan's mother putting her own needs before her child's, they wouldn't even be in that courtroom today.

Rest in Peace, dear sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

So many adults there KNEW what was going on, but did NOTHING. Her mother is just as vile as the psychopath that did this. I can't and will never understand why women put men before their children. She failed to protect her little baby and willingly left her alone with this evil *advertiser censored*. I hope she goes down with him.

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·36m
@MooreIndia9000 Doctors said the "blunt force" to brain may have been from shaking, since there wasn't a skull fracture. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·33 mins
@heathiebird03 Cross went well for state. ADA got psychiatrist to somewhat minimize extent of #JonathanRichardson "abuse" as child

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·30 mins
#JonathanRichardson trial didn't end til after 5pm tday so could finish w/psychiatrist.She said was getting paid almost $10,000 on this case

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·29 mins
Psychiatrist said despite disorders, #JonathanRichardson was still responsible for his actions and knew what he was doing.

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·20 mins
We think #JonathanRichardson defense has one more witness & will finish tomorrow. Court starts back Fri. at 9:30am. See ya' then!

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 19m

We think #JonathanRichardson defense has one more witness & will finish tomorrow. Court starts back Fri. at 9:30am. See ya' then!

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 22m

I'm not on the jury & not a lawyer, but it felt like psychiatrist didn't help #JonathanRichardson defense much; maybe even helped the state

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 29m

Psychiatrist said despite disorders, #JonathanRichardson was still responsible for his actions and knew what he was doing.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 30m

#JonathanRichardson trial didn't end til after 5pm tday so could finish w/psychiatrist.She said was getting paid almost $10,000 on this case

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 33m

Cross went well for state. ADA got psychiatrist to somewhat minimize extent of #JonathanRichardson "abuse" as child

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 38m

Doctors said the "blunt force" to brain may have been from shaking, since there wasn't a skull fracture. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·36m
@MooreIndia9000 Doctors said the "blunt force" to brain may have been from shaking, since there wasn't a skull fracture. #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·33 mins
@heathiebird03 Cross went well for state. ADA got psychiatrist to somewhat minimize extent of #JonathanRichardson "abuse" as child

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·30 mins

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·29 mins

Heather Moore‏@HeatherMooreNow·20 mins

BBM. JR's psychiatrist is getting paid $10,000 for this case?? Who is paying for that, does anybody know?

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 1m

Forensic psychiatrist said #jonathanrichardson told her #teghanskiba had been picking scabs, and he shook her, and her head hit the door

Well I am sure she had hundreds of scabs to pick and nothing else to do! I. Hate. Him.

BBM. JR's psychiatrist is getting paid $10,000 for this case?? Who is paying for that, does anybody know?

I would imagine since it's a court appointed attorney that the state of North Carolina (ie: taxpayers) are footing the bill. What a waste of time and money. He has no defense other than he is an evil monster. And now the taxpayers get to pay for his defense, pay to convict him, pay for years of upkeep in prison while he files years of taxpayer funded appeals.

So many adults there KNEW what was going on, but did NOTHING. Her mother is just as vile as the psychopath that did this. I can't and will never understand why women put men before their children. She failed to protect her little baby and willingly left her alone with this evil *advertiser censored*. I hope she goes down with him.

bbm

Oh, you are so right on both the statements bolded by me. We've seen it and seen it and seen it -- women leaving their child(ren) with g-parents, aunts, sisters, etc., and going after that man whom they cannot live without. And we often see how badly it turns out. No man, or worse, a bad man, and no child(ren). This one, however, is going to prison and has lost forever her sweet, wonderful child. And I do think she'll lose the infant she has (as far as we know, she does have an 8-mo-old).

And she'll go down, but not for long unless they add more charges, which I hope they can and I hope they do. Unbelievable.

And one more thang,

Welcome

to

Websleuths,

:drumroll:Arose!!:drumroll:
:seeya::seeya:
We're glad to have you with us!!

Negligent child abuse resulting in serious bodily harm.

I was just looking this up myself. I'm wondering why it isn't Negligent child abuse resulting in death? Or is it the same?

Good question my friend. My inexperienced take is: they can prove she KNEW this a hole could potentially beat Teghan up; but she didn't know he would torture and kill her?

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 19m

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 22m

I'm not on the jury & not a lawyer, but it felt like psychiatrist didn't help #JonathanRichardson defense much; maybe even helped the state

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 29m

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 30m

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 33m

Cross went well for state. ADA got psychiatrist to somewhat minimize extent of #JonathanRichardson "abuse" as child

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 38m

Doctors said the "blunt force" to brain may have been from shaking, since there wasn't a skull fracture. #JonathanRichardson

BBM
WTF??? How hard does a toddler have to be shaken in order for brain matter to leak out of her ears? This death gets more horrendous with each piece of testimony.

I'm just....shocked....and out of words.

Rest in peace, dear sweet Teghan. Justice is coming.

If this has already been posted, my apology.

http://charlotte.twcnews.com/conten...hiatrist-testifies-in-fatal-child-abuse-trial
TWC - Raleigh, NC -- 3/20/14

Forensic psychiatrist testifies in fatal child abuse trial

(Note: Subscription required to view video within article.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.wral.com/defense-expert-...d-from-undiagnosed-mental-disorders/13497747/
WRAL - Raleigh, NC -- 3/20/14

Defense expert: Suspect in 4-year-old's slaying suffered from undiagnosed mental disorders

Posted 6:03 p.m. today - 3/20/14
Updated 6:38 p.m. today - 3/20/14

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 9m

Yes. #HelenReyes has 8 month-old daughter. UNCONFIRMED - but she also looked pregnant on the stand.

----------
She can give birth in jail! I hope no child is allowed to remain with her. She gave up that right!!! :steamed: :seeya:

I can't copy/paste on this phone from the article but the psychiatrist testified about all the stresses the monster was under and that they "contributed to the crime on that day."
On That Day??? Does she not understand that the crime in question occurred over a period of 10 days and IMO was premeditated by the fact that monster purchased the hasp on his way home from taking momster to the airport. I hope the jury realizes this important fact.

I think it is bull that we the people of NC get to pay this "expert" witness $10,000 for her testimony. If I am following twitter correctly, she only met with JR 3 times before she made her diagnosis of his condition?!?

Heck my child's psych spent took much longer to diagnose Attention Deficit Disorder, what a rip-off and insult to Teghan Skiba!!

Near the beginning of this thread, I mentioned that in the U.S., there seems to be an epidemic of abuse, torture and murder of innocent, helpless children. However, there is little public awareness of this shameful situation.

I wish someone powerful and in the public spotlight would take on the crusade of putting an end to this evil inflicted on defenseless children.

The first case of this type that came to my attention was in the late 70s, the case of Robbie Wayne. Things aren't any better now than they were then.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 15m

Judge rules #JonathanRichardson's defense can't call hitman allegedly hired by JR's Mom, who shot JR's Dad when JR was 1-yr-old.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 17m

#JonathanRichardson trial back.Judge ruling now on whether defense will be allowed to call its next witness. Asst DA objected b/c relevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artton