Recovered/Located NC - Torrie Rohling, 39, Richlands, Onslow County, 15 Dec 2018

rainynights

Reaction score
Onslow County Sheriff's Office

Onslow County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help locating a missing person who may possibly be endangered.

On December 17, 2018, deputies responded to a residence on Investment Lane in Richlands for a report of a missing adult. Torrie L. Rohling was reported missing by family members who last had contact with her December 15th around 2:00 pm.

Torrie is a 39-year-old white female, 5’8 in height, thin build, with close-shaved brown hair. She has facial piercings and tattoos on her upper body. It is not known what she was last seen wearing, or her method of travel.

Anyone with information about Torrie’s whereabouts are asked to contact Onslow County Communications Center at 910-455-9119, Onslow County Sheriff’s Office at 910-455-3113, or Crime Stoppers at 910-938-3273. Please refer to case 2018020053 when calling.

Crime Stoppers offers cash reward of up to $2,500 for information that is deemed of value or assistance to law enforcement. Information can also be anonymously texted via Text-A-Tip by typing TIP4CSJAX and your message to 274637 (CRIMES). Callers to Crime Stoppers may remain anonymous and never have to reveal their identity.

48374508_2188257921438922_2905591735620993024_n.png 48380280_2188258018105579_4032631183186591744_n.png 48393885_2188258098105571_4491561718803070976_n.png

Onslow County Sheriff's Office asking for public's help in search for missing woman

I found a link to a court docket with her name in it. I don't think she was the one before the court. SFF is the code they use for the sheriff department. Only problem is the link goes no where, it doesnt look like they keep the court calendar up after the date has past. I deduced somethings from looking at the current court calendar, thats why i dont think she was before the court. But the guy was arrested on 11/17/18(assault of a female), the court date looks like 12/6/18. It would be nice to see the whole docket, if anyone has access.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181218-162743.png
    Screenshot_20181218-162743.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 17
I figured out a little more. Might be a 12/10 court date. And looks like he was there for "assault on a female" and had a $500 secured bond. I imagine the document is still cached on a server somewhere that is why Im able to sneak some information out. I searched sections in quotes once I found the link. I.E. ("PAUL BOND: $500 SEC (M)ASSAULT" 12/06/18) was the last search term. ("COLLINS,ANDREW,PAUL BOND: $500") was second to last, which showed just a few more words "SEC (M)ASSAULT". But once I cut out "PAUL" there is no way to know for sure if the information is linked to that entry. Just thought id post my method if anyone was interested. There are programs that will show a preview of the page which might work in this case but i didnt want to down load it. I was able to answer my major question, the only other thing I am curious about is if he was charged with anything else.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8
This is my hometown, I don’t live there anymore but all of my family does. Will be keeping a close eye on this one.

Here is what appears to be her FB page:

Torrie Rohling
That appears to be her professional page... looks like she may be a model of sorts??? I am not finding another page for her. Even under her maiden name.

I figured out a little more. Might be a 12/10 court date. And looks like he was there for "assault on a female" and had a $500 secured bond. I imagine the document is still cached on a server somewhere that is why Im able to sneak some information out. I searched sections in quotes once I found the link. I.E. ("PAUL BOND: $500 SEC (M)ASSAULT" 12/06/18) was the last search term. ("COLLINS,ANDREW,PAUL BOND: $500") was second to last, which showed just a few more words "SEC (M)ASSAULT". But once I cut out "PAUL" there is no way to know for sure if the information is linked to that entry. Just thought id post my method if anyone was interested. There are programs that will show a preview of the page which might work in this case but i didnt want to down load it. I was able to answer my major question, the only other thing I am curious about is if he was charged with anything else.
I was able to pull up a cache of the page and you are correct. Disappears 5 days after going to court as a complainant of assault, not good.

Attachments

• CF9AFBEE-B702-4280-B361-1D74AF3CF2E5.jpeg
    CF9AFBEE-B702-4280-B361-1D74AF3CF2E5.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 12
I was able to pull up a cache of the page and you are correct. Disappears 5 days after going to court as a complainant of assault, not good.

It states Y in the Domestic Violence "box". So, do or did they live together? I would think that they would have to be living together for it to be considered a domestic situation.

It states Y in the Domestic Violence "box". So, do or did they live together? I would think that they would have to be living together for it to be considered a domestic situation.
Not necessarily. This is the personal relationship requirement for domestic violence in NC:

• A current or former spouse;
  • A person of the opposite sex who has lived with you or is living with you;
  • Persons who are related as parents and children or as grandparents and grandchildren (You may not, however, obtain an order for protection against a child or grandchild under the age of 16.);
  • A person who is the parent of your child;
  • A current or former household member; and
  • A person you are dating or have dated.
  • Children are also protected from domestic violence from their parents, or live-in partners of their parents, or any individual who is acting as their parent

Hi @Jadenn !

Best to ask a mod for questions pertaining to what is allowed and what isn't, but here's a link I find helpful:

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

From my understanding, posts from family members or friends of the victim (or suspect) are not allowed. However, if it is a post from an admin of a support page (e.g., Help Find ...) then that is OK. Hope that helps!

Family of missing Onslow County woman speaking out

As sheriff's deputies in Onslow County continue searching, Wednesday evening the family of 39-year-old Torrie Rohling, who was reported missing Monday, made an emotional plea for any help in finding the mother of three.

Torrie+Rohling+800.jpg

"Torrie if you're out there, we love you, we just want you to come home. Your kids need you, we need you," said Tricia Sweeney, Torrie's sister, who came into town with more than half-a-dozen other family members to search.

[...]

Hi @Jadenn !

Best to ask a mod for questions pertaining to what is allowed and what isn't, but here's a link I find helpful:

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

From my understanding, posts from family members or friends of the victim (or suspect) are not allowed. However, if it is a post from an admin of a support page (e.g., Help Find ...) then that is OK. Hope that helps!

I don't think she asked if it was allowed. The facebook page Jadenn linked is clearly Torrie's own page, whether personal or professional makes no difference.

She's a beautiful person, hope she is found safe and sound!

I don't think she asked if it was allowed. The facebook page Jadenn linked is clearly Torrie's own page, whether personal or professional makes no difference.

She's a beautiful person, hope she is found safe and sound!

Sorry, for the confusion. It appears the post I was referring to has since been deleted, but my response wasn't.

Hoping she's found safe as well! :)

The family still believes she is in danger and has not been able to contact her. (Police will not give the family the city she is located in now.) There is the belief that he is a convicted felon, but I have no knowledge of that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back