GUILTY NC - William “Andy” Banks, 39, Raleigh, met someone about selling his car, 12 Sept 2020 *ARREST*

Is it just me or is this glaringly brazen?! I think even I would have felt safe meeting in this very public area, broad daylight situation. Although as a woman I would not have gone alone, I could see most men I know doing it for sure! People never cease to amaze me. I am so sad and angry for this man and his family and friends.

Yes but suspect set this up as a car purchase so therefore my assumption is suspect(s) got into car with Andy under guise of test drive, then while during test drive, pulled out the gun. So any witnesses in the parking lot would not have suspected much.

Suspect putting a tarp over the car and parking it close to his house leads me to believe either:
1) not very smart
2) heat was on and he did not have time to dispose of car properly
3) is using excuse he only stole car but let Andy off
or all of the above

For anyone who might know, regarding any *suspected* accomplices of JM in VA, who would be questioning them there, Raleigh or Danville detectives, or FBI?

eta: I’m not saying that LE has identified any accomplices, but, this Q applies to if they have

Just had lunch at Cameron Village. Had an in-depth discussion with one of the wait staff about this case. It's unfathomable that this could happen in this little enclave, which sees little to no crime. Just goes to show you can't be too careful, and you always need to expect the worst going forward (while hoping for the best).

For anyone who might know, regarding any *suspected* accomplices of JM in VA, who would be questioning them there, Raleigh or Danville detectives, or FBI?

eta: I’m not saying that LE has identified any accomplices, but, this Q applies to if they have

If they're in VA, I'd expect it would be Danville detectives and/or the FBI.

FBI. Crossed state lines. Also felon with weapon.

Just had lunch at Cameron Village. Had an in-depth discussion with one of the wait staff about this case. It's unfathomable that this could happen in this little enclave, which sees little to no crime. Just goes to show you can't be too careful, and you always need to expect the worst going forward (while hoping for the best).
It makes me believe he was targeted for this particular vehicle.
JMO

$2 million bond for Justin Merrit, 34. He is allegedly responsible for the disappearance of Andy Banks. RPD is now investigating Bank’s disappearance as a homicide. However, Merrit is not facing any homicide charges right now. Prosecutors say Banks is still unaccounted for.

https://twitter.com/keelyarthurnews/status/1306303052484313089

EiDrsuRXkAEznVy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500