NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
people compartmentalize things.

I use to wonder how my mother could pick a man over her kids,how she could send us away when we got in the way- i'm older and now I know she re-writes history.
In her mind my grandparents made her give me to them rather than she wanted her new husband more than me.
The human mind is a master trickster, it will protect you from yourself.
(by the way while she was a horrible mother, someone who should never of had kids really - she is a Wonderful grandmother)

Are you and I sisters?

You can believe if I heard strange noises up in my attic, I'd be sending DH up there pronto. How could they not check it out?

Anything new ive officially been gone for 5 pages...good old friend brought me a cocktail...ok 3 but whos counting??? ;0)

Welcome to WS, mommy23, glad you joined us!

Been lurking for years, finally decided I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore so I joined.... And finally got caught up on all of these threads, now I have no words......

:Welcome-12-june: mommy. We're ready for your insights when you get your words back. Zahra and too many others need your help.

JC re her mother: she's in AU; hasnt seen her in yrs

Been lurking for years, finally decided I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore so I joined.... And finally got caught up on all of these threads, now I have no words......

Welcome to the forum! What an honor to Zahra that you came here to join us as we wait for her justice!

c60.png

Those of you that have been on Websleuths for a long time is this case the most horrifying one you have ever heard of? I mean it is me. This is just so cruel.

Little Aja was a heartbreaking and horrifying case, plenty of sadistic torture by step-father. Two other cases with torture by moms, one in Idaho and the other little boy had a mom called Stephanie Sloop. She and her boyfriend tortured till death, the beautiful little boy over a one weeks time. It was a horrible case. moo

The names of the little boy murdered by mom and boyfriend escapes me. Quite some time ago. moo

For me, when you have sadism involved, that's the worst! The above cases and this one have plenty of sadism - they are all sickening to me.

ATT2-1.gif
mommy23 and all new members!!
To all our guests -come on and register!! You know ya want to!!!
0005.gif

Didn't Coffee himself say he didn't have a son.....or am I mis-remembering again?

Im glad to finally be here, and started lurking when Caylee made news... This fast moving he said she said so reminds me of CA.... Different, but still just as confusing and tragic.

I believe male abuse and being under the spell of an abuser is so real, however its no excuse. If we gave a free ticket to everyone that had a good excuse, we'd have no reason for prisons. Children should always come first, and poor Zahra was probably the smartest most stable person in that entire household, if only someone could have saved her. :( She is beautiful, and will now have many friends that love her and care for her forever. No more pain

Since according to an expert on NG the other night, the prosthetic leg could not be put thru the w/c, and I would think that it would also be impossible to burn without leaving an odor/residue.

This is what makes me want them to search the landfill.

Does anyone else have any ideas what they could have done with the prosthetic?

I hope this doesn't come off as a stupid question.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Didn't Coffee himself say he didn't have a son.....or am I mis-remembering again?

I think you're right; I know I heard that someplace. Not only no redheaded son, but no son, period.

Natisha: re t most recent home search

dogs took turns going inside and outside home
2 bags of evidence taken out
JC: metal framing - the bed frame

WillenFan, I dunno if or how to compare one case to another. Certainly there are some here who have grabbed at my heart more than others... and I know every WSer gets drawn here for unique reasons, and each one is the "right" one. At first it was overwhelming to think about how many lost ones this site works for, but at least there's the comfort that, if I can't give myself to every one of their cases, there are many many other WSers who can, and who aren't able to focus on those that I do. Does that make sense?

Epiph:

re the metal frame (interestingly, JC pointed out what kind of bed frame) better not be hearing she chained her to the bed, but nothing would surprise me w/EB

LE searched a lot near the "attic" apt today. For about an hour. Wouldn't answer about if they were looking for anything specific or if the dogs hit on anything. Did not go inside the apt.

Mims said she saw them a few times after they moved at night driving up to the mailboxes and thought it was strange because they didn't have a key to the mailbox anymore.

wife, re the attic-we wld hear noises up in t attic, but when moved out we never heard the noises again

Did she say what kind of noises? Was Zahra the one up in the attic? And if not, who was and why?

Mom and dad are all about secrets and isolation. moo

Furniture store employees remember seeing Zahra Baker 14 days before disappearance

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Employees at a Hickory furniture store say they remember seeing Zahra Baker and her stepmother in the store 14 days before she was reported missing.

Linda Austin says she noticed the little girl had a prosthetic leg and heard her stepmother call her by her name. "And I thought that was a strange name, which it is it's different, pretty but different," Austin said.

"She was standing in the aisle way and as I walked past, I put my hand on her shoulder and said excuse me sweetheart and she looked at me and smiled," Pat Adams added.
---

more at
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Every person who interacted with this little girl said she was smiling. 14 days, that narrows things down quite a bit, but it doesn't make me feel any better whenever I hear about her smiling face not being around.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme