NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is everyone's take on Dad Adam? at this point I am not so sure. On one hand I think he could be involved and that this happened much longer ago.

However, after hearing about how the child was locked in her room except to eat... and how crazy and off the cuff SM seems... I can see something happening to Zahra Friday while dad was at work... when he gets home SM says she is in bed already that SM sets the fire writes the note, etc

however... I vacillate yet once again when I think about the CONTENT of the note. Why not just put Zahra's name in the note to begin with? Did she still have stuff to burn up/hide/get rid of yet that she didn't want cops at her house yet?

I'm very disappointed in the dad. He moved his daughter from her home and grandparents, while she had medical issues. He assisted or allowed the SM in taking Zahra out of school for homeschooling, he apparently was not keeping an eye on any punishment dished out by the SM and did not interfere or stop unnecessary punishment, and now she is missing.

Articles are saying the dogs hit on both vehicles - one of which was probably his, I would think.

It's very sad and at this point, I'm not sure he is totally innocent in this. Especially if it turns out that Zahra has been missing for much longer than Friday.

Salem

Some wonderful person posted a time line of how long Adam and Z have lived in US could you please re post for Patty G? Thank You.

They moved here in 2008, I believe. There was news footage of Zahra meeting with Australian soldiers earlier in 2008 before they moved.

SM transformed from a soft looking woman to a hard core looking woman in such a short time.
Wedding picture she doesn't look anything like GOTH, when did she do the black hair etc?
She's 42? and into music etc like a 25 years old?
Something wrong with her?
or is it drugs?
Claims to have had BRAIN cancer 3 times?
My cousin just died of Brain cancer,,,,,it takes you quick usually.
I have had brain tumors for 9 years...not cancer.
It doesn't sound right to me.
Also if SM had cancer and knew what little one went through, she should have compassion and empathy for the tiny survivor!

Do you have a link to neighbors at the current location knew Zahra lived there? I have only heard that from their neighbors at the previous residency and at the current one they didn't even know there was a child living there.

That is what I heard too.

I don't think he had anything to do with Zahras demise, I do belive he disposed of her, or helped, I think she has been gone a LOT longer than what these two are saying, he allowed his baby girl to be abused, I can see him helping to cover it it.JMO:furious:

I think he is completely involved.
He allowed his child to be abused and tortured.
Did nothing to intervene. And had to have lived with and disposed of her body if she has not been seen in months.

To sit by while someone who is obviously evil and sadistic abuses your own flesh and blood makes you even more disgusting to me than the person who actually inflicts the physical damage.

Her family that does not live in the states, when is the last time they spoke to her?

Thanks for this link darlin.

If anyone missed the presser, you can watch it here as well.

Just checking in for any updates. Very sad. Thanks for the link. Does anyone know what kind of inspector this was?

I have the news on and they are reporting on everything but this little girl. :( Will update when I hear anything new.

This is all I could find.....

The body of a missing NC woman is reportedly found
WRCB-TV - ‎4 hours ago‎
By WRCB Staff MURPHY, CHEROKEE COUNTY, NC (WRCB) The body of a missing North Carolina woman has reportedly been found. Monday night a motorist reported a ...
Body Found May Be Missing NC Woman WTVC

Totally different case

Did they buy or rent the house they are currently in?
Could 'inspecter' be a HUD inspector?
HUD being able to do things for a disabled little girl's needs???
If they got SSI for Zahra disability, and it was a SSI inspecter,
he would want to see her.

The police chief was real emotional and choked up when saying the abduction/missing child had changed to a homicide investigation.

Asking for ANYONE who has seen her recently to come forward.

Did they buy or rent the house they are currently in?
Could 'inspecter' be a HUD inspector?
HUD being able to do things for a disabled little girl's needs???
If they got SSI for Zahra disability, and it was a SSI inspecter,
he would want to see her.

Renting from his boss.

I'm going to go out on a limb. I'm going to speculate that SM killed Zahra in a fit of rage over something the child revealed about her abusive ways. I'm going to guess that father of Zahra was told by SM that if DSS had gotten involved, it would be his *ss in the sling with hers, so she "did it for HIM." I think she convinced him that even though she physically delivered the fatal blow, he would be held accountable. So he covered for her. JMO

Her family that does not live in the states, when is the last time they spoke to her?
rsbm~
I am not sure but in an aussie article that was posted here (sorry I haven't looked it up for you yet... but it is in this thread I believe) it was about zahra getting to ride on the tanks with the army and her grandmother was quoted in it.

I hope her family that she was taken from in Australia is holding up okay.

Her father meets this evil woman online than uproots her from her country, her family, and her doctors that know her medical case to come to North Carolina and be beaten, demoralized, bruised, neglected, and most likely killed.
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

She's 42? and into music etc like a 25 years old?
Something wrong with her?
or is it drugs?

As a 47 year old who still enjoys Metal and Rob Zombie, can you help me out by pointing me to the guide book on what music I am supposed to listen to so that I do not become a murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592