NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is

Wow, talk about a picture being worth a thousand words. That is quite a phsyical change in appearance in a relatively short period of time IMO.

Picture comparisons from May 2010 to October 2010 - differences are remarkable and arrest picture (being put into squad car):

Thank you for the pictures. MY GUT FEELING is that Zahra's father met and married the SM just to get into the US. The SM is a few years older than he is -- I cannot understand how he cold be attracted to her other than to get a green card. Just my humble opinion.

Wow, talk about a picture being worth a thousand words. That is quite a phsyical change in appearance in a relatively short period of time IMO.

I know, very dramatic. I would estimate she's lost between 40-50 kilos.

pnthera, you saw the picture with the prosthesis, is it the kind she would take off at night? How long is too long. TIA
Sorry it took me so long to reply! It appears to be one in the shape of a human leg as opposed to the metal rod type. From what I understand from knowing a couple of people who have a prosthesis, is the stump of the leg becomes irritated from the prosthetic device rubbing against it. Therefore the more active the person is, the more rubbing would occur. The person has to wear something like a big sock over the leg stump, then the prosthesis is fitted over the stump, into a socket. The prosthesis would have to fit the leg stump properly and be refitted as Zahra grows and/or gains weight. People who are in otherwise good health often have no problems but Zahra may already have issues with being tired, or lack of strength from her cancer, and what has been reported of her SM demanding her to walk long distances could be very painful, imo. MOO

Zahra originally from Giru, Austrailia (lived there when she was 8). Diagnosed with bone cancer at 5 years old and then secondary diagnosis of lung cancer in 2007:
Zahra was diagnosed with a form of bone cancer leading to the amputation of her lower left leg when she was just five-years-old.

Last year, Zahra was diagnosed with secondary lung cancer, but her family recently got the good news that she is in remission.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2008/09/22/16341_newsphoto.html

NG is showing snippets of what appears to have been a presser at some point and looking to see if we have the link to that particular presser.

Oh! I'm sorry....there was a presser this morning. It's in the closed thread...I'll try to find it and link it!

Yep, Meth, IMO.

I hate to keep saying that, but she looks like somebody off of that faces of meth poster.

I know, those posters are very effective. They stick with you! And I agree, that was the first thought that came to mind when I viewd one photo after another and watched the progression. It reminded me of one of those tiem progerssion things. You can almost hear in th background "this is your face on meth" voiceover.

I have no say I have no link, nothing to say this is true, I am just describing my gut response to the photos taken as a whole in addition to the report of paraphanalia and finally the check forgery charges (30,000 is a lot of money IMO)

Mods if this is not okay to go into this speculation please let me know and I will not pursue it but it feels like a natural leap based in something - I think.

What is supposed to be the latest picture of Zahra? She must have grown since some of the pics I have seen to be 5'1" and 85 lbs, and to be just 10 years old, I just don't know. Do we know her birthday?

Dogs smell remains at her house:

A search warrant revealed Monday that police dogs had detected the smell of human remains on cars belonging to the couple. Hours earlier, the police chief said investigators were having trouble finding anyone outside the household who had seen Zahra Clare Baker alive in the last few weeks.

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/national/104741634.html

I'm sorry, I just heard about this story, where is her father?

matou, no worries about coming in late to the story. here's what I have gathered thus far.

Z and father moved to the states approx, 3 yrs ago from Australia when Mr. Baker met SM via internet and they married. Z's bio mom is Australian and has not been involved in Z's life since she was 8 mos old.

SM has apparently represented herself on social networking sites as a survivor of Brain cancer.

A neighbor of the Bakers in NC with an Aussie accent stated that he had never seen Z at the home.

Hope this short synopsis helps a bit. sorry I cannot offer more....this thread is zooming along.....

wm

I'm very angry at this moment. All I can think of is what she had to overcome and still she has a beautiful smile and a glowing charm about her.

I am raging red mad as h3ll at this moment and will keep digging. The IMVU site where Adam met Elisa is well known for being an online sex site - and I don't want to go in there - madder than a hornet at the moment...:banghead:

Oh my - on Elesa's myspace page she has "Second Chance" by Shinedown in her profile playlist. The same song that was a favourite of Casey Anthonys.

Is the SM myspace page gone? Any word yet on search parties? I wish I lived closer so I could search! I wasn't expecting this so soon after Valerie's dissapearence and death here. I saw the Amber Alert issued on my tv, then heard the news a little later and the circumstances surrounding it, I first thought of Kyron and Caylee. Ughghghg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa