NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
important points about the 911 call Levi's guest just stated

Well, here is a named, police spokesman:

Police in the Bakers' home town of Hickory, North Carolina, said they arrested Adam Baker at Charlotte Douglas International Airport on Monday morning, but do not believe he was trying to flee the state or the US.

"We believe he was at the airport picking up relatives who were flying in from Australia," Hickory Police Department spokesperson Libby Grigg told AAP.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/zahra-bakers-father-arrested-at-airport-20101026-1713x.html

thanks that certainly helps to have an LE source

Wow, I am not ready for that limp Levi.

Hello Levi, I'm a NOOB, but listening to you right now. Love that southern accent.

Levi asks the questions that we all want to know on several cases. He's awesome!

Levi Show - discussing 911 call of Adam Baker, reminds Richard of Caylee Anthony case. Rehashing details of call.

Thank you for giving me an answer! :)

LOL :D

Also, IDK, but I think that it would be two different things to confiscate a passport for the purpose of preventing travel, as opposed to collecting one as a piece of evidence (as it seems was the case with the three found in the car that LE removed--they are listed on the police documents as 'evidence').

JMO

Who is Libby Grigg? I did just a quick search and the only reference to the name I found came from here in connection with these articles. Trying to track em down.

I disagree Levi, the pedophile, oportunistic, stranger danger does exist. Unfortunately I think it played 0 part in whatever happened to Zahra :(

I've definitely heard of them doing it...can't tell you right off hand what the criteria of them being able to are though.

When you have a list of warrants that they are choosing not to execute at the time they say "We would like you to give us your passport", and you can invoke your right to say no, and then they would arrest you for your outstanding warrants.

I said some threads back that he was being watched and he shouldn't step foot in an airport if he doesn't want to get arrested.

They can believe he is there to pick someone up, but they are not going to be left looking like Barney Fife when a suspect in a high profile murder case hops a flight out of the country.

I hate to ask this as I am a faithful reader but had to work today...can anyone tell me if anything is new? I saw they arrested him, do we know if his mother came and did the searchers search all day? TIA to anyone who will give me a quick update.

I think they burned that mattress days before that 911 call, and when they called the fire dept about the fire in the yard was a new fire to cover up the burning of that mattress

Who is Libby Gibb? I did just a quick search and the only reference to the name I found came from here in connection with these articles. Trying to track em down.

I saw her quoted in another media source but cannot recall, she was identified as the spokesperson/liason for LE.

I will look for link. If it hasn't disappeared

Levi show:
AB 911 call, laughs and jokes.....contradicts not seen child since Sat, but not seen Zahra was Thursday. Pat thinks Thursday was on his mind because that is the day he dumped her.
AB blaming the victim (brooding)
Even when 911 asks questions people usually get angry and say come on get me help.
AB tells a story...........
EB tells a story...........
compares the KC Anthony on phone with 911...calm
Haleigh ...I was sleeping, door open, oh kids gone.......
RC said crowbar.........just 2 idiots trying to tell a story

AB had "allot of drama last night" in 11 call..........yeah probably a cover up
This case is going down
Pressure on AB/EB not together........
LE can talk about cars, DNA. wood chippers
There is enough to prosecute
Devide and conquer
The Ramseys would not testify apart.
Talking about brand new mattress, looking for mattress
48 hour time line
Fire to get rid of evidence and went out of control

Also would like to make a note that all of those out there reporting he is being held on 7,000 dollars bond. Those are for only 7 of the 9 charges. Bond has not been set for the other 2. And those remaining to are connected to a FTA, which may very well have a big impact on that amount!!!

So.... reporting that it is just 7,000 is NOT correct!

Seriously? Do ya really think that they are going to wait this long to arrest him on unrelated charges just so they can let him right back out on some tiny bond?

Yes, actually. This is exactly what I think. It makes more sense that his arrest was done to give EB the illusion he was trying to flee and/or about to sing like a bird. Other than that, NOTHING makes sense as to why they chose to arrest this man at 3am. Nothing.

Levi show - talking about mattress, no mattress, new mattress - Pat thinks things did go down that night. Decomp in cars, discussing what they might have done - she thinks they are not well organised and may have moved Zahra around and spread evidence to many places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16