NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi Show
Let's take her here, no there, let's use woodchipper........
ran around like crazy drug not organized, spreading decomp
every where
Fire not staged, silly RN,

I saw her quoted in another media source but cannot recall, she was identified as the spokesperson/liason for LE.

I will look for link. If it hasn't disappeared

Thanks, when I pull it up I keep getting Clyde Deal as the spokesman.

Equating the fire with the cinder block in the Haleigh matter

Pat Brown, badly planned, bad staging, fire get rid of evidence.

on LEvi, taking calls

Wow, that is disturbing. *shaking head* *muttering* online freekin news

still looking for 2nd newsource I saw carrying it.

Also, IDK, but I think that it would be two different things to confiscate a passport for the purpose of preventing travel, as opposed to collecting one as a piece of evidence (as it seems was the case with the three found in the car that LE removed--they are listed on the police documents as 'evidence').

JMO

Yes, different things legally here in the US.

Levi show - talking about the drug aspect, Richard thinks there are people who are aware of the conditions there, abusive household, some folks were looking to her as a drug supplier, may have been scared of EB and not wanting to get involved, allegedly

Hadn't thought of the 'posse' or 'friends of EB' who she used to use in the area before, that is a good point that others may know something.

When you have a list of warrants that they are choosing not to execute at the time they say "We would like you to give us your passport", and you can invoke your right to say no, and then they would arrest you for your outstanding warrants.

I said some threads back that he was being watched and he shouldn't step foot in an airport if he doesn't want to get arrested.

They can believe he is there to pick someone up, but they are not going to be left looking like Barney Fife when a suspect in a high profile murder case hops a flight out of the country.

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of and I just didn't realize that it was 'optional' so to speak. Those passport looking pics just make me feel so hinky! Another question and I'm sure it was covered early on and I missed it. The 'passport looking photos' appear to have been taken in the US..wouldn't AB and Zahra have had to have passports to get here to begin with? Of course I assume so..so that REALLY makes me question the purpose of the photos I mentioned above...does that make any sense?

Levi show - Richard says people should have kept calling and calling DSS, says we should not give up on these children.

I think Clyde Deal (a Major, maybe?) might be "a" spokesperson for the investigation, but I think Libby G. is possibly the department's PIO. That's the impression I have.

When you have a list of warrants that they are choosing not to execute at the time they say "We would like you to give us your passport", and you can invoke your right to say no, and then they would arrest you for your outstanding warrants.

I said some threads back that he was being watched and he shouldn't step foot in an airport if he doesn't want to get arrested.

They can believe he is there to pick someone up, but they are not going to be left looking like Barney Fife when a suspect in a high profile murder case hops a flight out of the country.

When I read the search warrant I was puzzled about how the passports were listed and IIRC it was notated that paperwork associated with passports or something to that effect?

What kind of paperwork could they have had?

I don't have a standard USA passport so I really don't know. Mine didn't come with paperwork.

I'm not arguing that he was there or not there to pick up relatives. He may very well could be for all I know.

I'm just curious to know about the passport paperwork listed in the search warrant...I'm a bit puzzled by that. JMHO

Sorry if someone else found this; the board moves fast!

According to the City of Hickory website, the Admin Assistant to the Chief of Police is "Libby Grigg".

Sorry if this is a rulebreaker, since she's not a 'direct player'; but I'm hoping it's okay, since it's for the sake of verification.

Levi show
EB drug dealer and drug stuff found
had a posse of creepy people to harrass people for her
Other people were aware of all the abuse.
Looked at her for their drugs and scared.
People just do not want to get involved.
Influenced or intimitated.
No action from NC FServices
rarely take action
Speaker Richard is a foster parent and not fond of child services.
Crack kids given back to crack parents.
call again, call again, call again....never give up
Some people do not want CCS around themselves because of threats and use of drugs

Quick question for anyone that has a passport and is willing to answer..

Do you keep your passport in your vehicle?

Who is Libby Gibb? I did just a quick search and the only reference to the name I found came from here in connection with these articles. Trying to track em down.

I saw her quoted in another media source but cannot recall, she was identified as the spokesperson/liason for LE.

I will look for link. If it hasn't disappeared

Her name is Libby GRIGG.

I hope this link settles all questions on whether this person is LE or not. This link is from 2009.

Hickory Police Department's Cops for Tots Wish House will be open Dec. 14-16

Members of the Hickory Police Department went shopping for toys for the Cops for Tots Wish House, which will be open Dec. 14 through 16. The program, which is funded by donations, has been in operation since 1983.

Heath and Libby Grigg, who started the Wish House, bought several shopping carts' worth of toys Monday. As they picked through the aisles, they giggled like children when they found something they liked.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...departments-cops-tots-wish-house-wi-ar-92817/

What about all the other items in the car too ... pillows, toothbrushes, quilt, sheets? Road trip anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme