NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that was not wrong. But I felt a very intense gasp, when we all saw that....we stumbled...we have been to some pretty dark places with this one.

Interesting that they are now saying they have not spoken to her, nor AB and they are investigating this without them.

There is no way he does not know what happened, and she did this alone.
Accessory carries the same charge, I do believe.

I think he knew all along also, there is no way if they are taking this house apart piece by piece that he was innocent JMO!!!!

God bless all the LE that has to deal with this case...................

Ok - now we are all getting the hubby's to watch and give opinions!!! lol

respectfully snipped by me

LOL, I dragged my husband in today also. He is retired LE. We are doing a good job here, just wanted to share that!

So where is Adam Baker? I cannot believe the media isn't all up on his six!

Ok - now we are all getting the hubby's to watch and give opinions!!! lol

My DH finally watched and talked with me. He says the only reason to take a chainsaw (and we have 3) into a house would be to cut the floor - he said reciprocating saws would be tough to get through a floor.

As for kitchen cabinets and a "shared wall" - he said that wouldn't matter. You have framing and such in between and one wouldn't matter if you needed the other. They would have used that long crowbar looking thingy for getting the cabinets off the wall.

As for dismanteling the refrigerator. We BOTH are at a loss for why that. I was thinking about possibly the freon used in the fridge. But they really wouldn't need to dismantle it - just take the back off. And if ***HORRIBLE THOUGHT** she was frozen - they would just be able to pull out that "plastic box" insert for the freezer. I'm really confused about this.

Hubby also said they might have "framed out" part of a wall to make like a little secret closet or room. but I don't believe either of these two "rocket scientists" had that kind of knowledge or motivation to do anything like that.

But boy oh boy they are literally destroying this house.

Tell your Hubby my Hubby concurs with him on the floors.

But TL, the link says they appear to be focused on the KITCHEN. :waitasec:

Either something really horrible has happened or LE have been watching too much HGTV and decided to Flip the House.

Excuse the humor but I felt that some levity was needed at times like this.

Sigh. Poor Zahra.

Okay I been looking for Zahra video when she got her hearing aids.
http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25597830/index.html
@1:23 Zahra
Zahra said she can hear more withour her hearing aid! that statement has always bother me. Did she need hearing aids?

I not sure where I going with that ??? but it bother me:banghead:

ITA Nurse, if he is not talking to LE, the media needs to hound him.

Anyone have the link to the video that says AB and EB are not talking to the police? Pweaseeeeee.....................

What do most of you think happened to Zahra? I really don't know what to think after all of this.

Okay I been looking for Zahra video when she got her hearing aids.
http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25597830/index.html
@1:23 Zahra
Zahra said she can hear more withour her hearing aid! that statement has always bother me. Did she need hearing aids?

I not sure where I going with that ??? but it bother me:banghead:

I am guessing here, but when a hearing aid is new, you hear way more than you have ever, or in a long time. And you have to get used to it. I hope that is what she meant. They had just turned it on.

I've been gone for a couple of days except for a brief read this am. I just don't understand why they keep going back to the house unless the keep finding some sort of evidence. What is that? They had the house in the first place but why they didn't sweep it then in the beginning?

Did they not have probable cause? Was finding her leg the cause to do the now in depth search? And what have they found to keep coming back now to the kitchen? Surely they would have luminoled (sp) the entire house last week right? I mean really, anything as gruesome as we all have allowed ourselves to imagine surely they would have that evidence by now right?
What are they looking for?
Where are you Zahra?

What do most of you think happened to Zahra? I really don't know what to think after all of this.

I think that whatever it was is ugly, and deep and dark and I don't know how many of us are going to be able to go there when the time comes.

They took down all the crime scene tape. None left. All gone. Wouldn't they have left it up if they weren't finished?

I'm sorry and I do not want to post incorrect information. Can someone please answer my question. Would they take down the crime scene tape if they were not finished???

WARNING GRAPHIC tearing a refrig apart.............last year I had 1/2 pig in freezer.
We went away and our circuit breaker had gone bad.
The frozen meat had thawed, blood dripped out of packages and all through every crevice imaginable in the refrig..........right down to my lettuce crisper.
After cleaning with clorox, I could still see specks.......
could not afford a new refrig
My hubby literally took our refrig apart and cleaned it with clorox.

WARNING GRAPHIC tearing a refrig apart.............last year I had 1/2 pig in freezer.
We went away and our circuit breaker had gone bad.
The frozen meat had thawed, blood dripped out of packages and all through every crevice imaginable in the refrig..........right down to my lettuce crisper.
After cleaning with clorox, I could still see specks.......
could not afford a new refrig
My hubby literally took our refrig apart and cleaned it with clorox.

That makes sense and then it would have maybe leaked OUT of the fridge under the cabinets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc