NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope LE knows about the crawl space, and have searched it.

It reminds me of a book I read many years ago. I think it was called "flowers in the attic" or something like that.
One of the children died there, poisoned by powdered donuts laced with arsenic sp, but I don't remember where her mother took her. That book haunted me for years though.

omg... I read that book in 4th grade and have NEVER forgotten it!!

Oh, Belimon... some would say that since I've been to WS I've been too secure with my kids. I know people who let their 4 and 5-year-olds outside playing unsupervised, walking blocks, going to strange houses while they sit inside, and I won't do that!! (I have 5-year-olds). They tell me, "You have to let them grow up sometime," and sometimes I think maybe they are right. But every day I get on WS... EVERY DAY. LOL And I'm reminded maybe my more strict way is better. Maybe. I dunno... I'm just starting on the children road since they are 5, but I understand what you are saying completely.

You and me both. Mine are 3 1/2 and almost 8. Taking a break - BBL...

I hope LE knows about the crawl space, and have searched it.

It reminds me of a book I read many years ago. I think it was called "flowers in the attic" or something like that.
One of the children died there, poisoned by powdered donuts laced with arsenic sp, but I don't remember where her mother took her. That book haunted me for years though.

Flowers in the Attic

Just finished NG. Did any one see Dad talking during an interview about if he suspects the SM? Did his tee shirt really say 'Vengeance'? Dude...really?

Whoa. Hold the boat.
Who said EB was into "witch craft" and what made them determine that? Many (dare I say MOST) goths do not like Wiccan & Pagan religions. Goth's are much more toward satanic in nature with an obsession with the devil and the dead.

Yeahhhhh... uh... this is where I stand up here too. Wiccans and Pagans are not cannibals.

Some people wear the goth "hat" without a religious connontation.

Oh, bellyup... hit me. (with a shot, I'm at the bar... LOL)

What we don't know is IF DCF actually talked to the child. Chances are they did IF DCF went to the home. Also, it is very possible that the school spoke with the child at school and even at home.

What may have happened is Zahra, if spoken to by DCF or the school may have just lied in fear. We all know how easy it is to scare a child and a child will obey.

I also do not believe the wood chipper was used to dispose of Zarah. There would be loads of evidence still within the wood chipper and then throughout the area of where the wood chipper was used.

The opening intro on NG did imply Zahra's room was empty, but the press is also reporting that it's possible she lived at this new house for awhile. I wish they'd report the house scene inside. There couldn't have been that much of Zahra around if they initially doubted she ever lived there.
My speculation is there wasn't much evidence of Zahra ever being in the house and now they're going by what someone said. Until we know who this person is, I still have my doubts. Or if she was there, I wonder how long? I don't believe it was until just before this past weekend. MOO

I have a feeling she was there but do not even want to speculate as to what she may have been enduring. I think whatever happened ocurred this past week when they had the fire and the whole phony ransom note doings.

What we don't know is IF DCF actually talked to the child. Chances are they did IF DCF went to the home. Also, it is very possible that the school spoke with the child at school and even at home.

What may have happened is Zahra, if spoken to by DCF or the school may have just lied in fear. We all know how easy it is to scare a child and a child will obey.

I also do not believe the wood chipper was used to dispose of Zarah. There would be loads of evidence still within the wood chipper and then throughout the area of where the wood chipper was used.
I no longer believe the woodchipper was used either. As you said there would still be a lot of evidence left behind, as shown by the other murder years ago where the husband put his wife's body through one, and pieces of bone, hair, even a fingernail were found. And not knowing when this crime may have occurred, it's even possible she could be in a landfill. :cry: MOO

My speculation is there wasn't much evidence of Zahra ever being in the house and now they're going by what someone said. Until we know who this person is, I still have my doubts. Or if she was there, I wonder how long? I don't believe it was until just before this past weekend. MOO

That is my speculation as well, and explains why dogs hit on the engine compartment of a woodchipper. If that was used earlier, say a month or so, then there's been rain, use, rain, use, rain, use (you get the picture) to lose evidence thus far BUT... not in the engine compartment which I would assume is partially if not fully covered. I'm going to start a new abbreviation: MOG. (my own guess) LOL

great, just great my husband (man's point of view)
if adam, (can not call him dad)
was on a job...........he could of wrapped Zahra up and
her decomp transferred to woodchipper.
BUT he buried her at his last job!
woodchipper stored in area that dogs hit.
But his clothes transferred to backyard etc.
Fire to throw LE off?
or did Fire just get out of control.
why did they call fire dept?

Whew! Found it in tax records. Thanks for the help. If we are allowed to post it I would be happy to but not in the mood for a "mod spanking" so waiting to hear.:innocent:

Does it match the one I found backthread on the search warrant by any chance?

If you post, don't put any persons name on it and not any personal identifiers, just the address. And a link to the website you found it at...should be okay. JMHO.

Does it match the one I found backthread on the search warrant by any chance?

If you post, don't put any persons name on it and not any personal identifiers, just the address. And a link to the website you found it at...should be okay. JMHO.

Are we talking about 21 21st ave. Northwest???????????

Yeahhhhh... uh... this is where I stand up here too. Wiccans and Pagans are not cannibals.

Some people wear the goth "hat" without a religious connontation.

Oh, bellyup... hit me. (with a shot, I'm at the bar... LOL)

what is she really?
What are the 3 other tat's
and she wore a cross in one photo.......
was her wedding to adam religious???
white gown and all?
I think this abuser has no idea what she is.
anything to be a 'misfit'..........says she was a 'misfit'
on classmates.............a person that likes to SHOCK people.
People fear her and she gets her kicks that way.............
and him also??? Does AB like that saddist ways also????

Here are the two completed versions of Zahra's photo that I worked on:

ZahraBakerSignature1.jpg

ZahraBakerSignature.jpg

Anyone is free to use either of this re-worked photos as they wish. The one can be made into an avatar (as done in my case) and the other makes a lovely signature. I know that this photo of Zahra was taken at AB and EB's wedding, but she looks so innocent and beautiful. I believe she was joyous in this photo and it is how I choose to remember sweet Zahra.​

It was bittersweet to make these, but I believe Zahra would approve.​

great, just great my husband (man's point of view)
if adam, (can not call him dad)
was on a job...........he could of wrapped Zahra up and
her decomp transferred to woodchipper.
BUT he buried her at his last job!
woodchipper stored in area that dogs hit.
But his clothes transferred to backyard etc.
Fire to throw LE off?
or did Fire just get out of control.
why did they call fire dept?

BByou, that is the million dollar question alright. I cannot figure out what these people thought was to be gained with the fire, the ransom note, etc. If it was meant to explain Zahra's disappearance it was a really poor plot.

That is why I lean to the "event" happening just before the fire etc, because if they wer egonna come p with some sort of plan to distract or throw off LE as to what had really happened to that little girl and they had all this time to come up with one they did a really p*sspoor job!

We have lots of guests this evening on the thread. I invite you folks to join Websleuths and join the conversation! I am sure many of you have really insightful thoughts, theories and suppositions to share.

Woah this thread goes quickly and I can't keep up.

Here is what I think - I don't think she is dead. Maybe they have "hidden" her somewhere or maybe someone who cared about her well-being just took off with her. I know this is probably highly unlikely but LE have never said why the status was changed to a homicide. It seems to me the only way they could have done changed it to homicide is to find evidence of a murder or someone confessed to a murder.

I wonder if anyone that was close to her is missing as well.

Thoughts?

Here are the two completed versions of Zahra's photo that I worked on:

ZahraBakerSignature1.jpg

ZahraBakerSignature.jpg

Anyone is free to use either of this re-worked photos as they wish. The one can be made into an avatar (as done in my case) and the other makes a lovely signature. I know that this photo of Zahra was taken at AB and EB's wedding, but she looks so innocent and beautiful. I believe she was joyous in this photo and it is how I choose to remember sweet Zahra.​

It was bittersweet to make these, but I believe Zahra would approve.​

Personally, I can't stand to look at that photo - only because that event is what led to Zahra being where she is now- just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teaticket5217