Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...hopefully this okay to post, I was told by someone who lives in the area that the trash bag theory we discussed a few pages back is what has been leaked by local law enforcement (tiny place, to be expected). Apparently BBs phone pinged south of Sutton, ne which led them to the area.

So...hopefully this okay to post, I was told by someone who lives in the area that the trash bag theory we discussed a few pages back is what has been leaked by local law enforcement (tiny place, to be expected). Apparently BBs phone pinged south of Sutton, ne which led them to the area.

Hello! This is my first post here but been viewing for years. This case is close to home for me. I am really stuck on this trash bag thing. That alone completely changes how one views this case. There is a huge difference between an accidental death, a spur of the moment killing, a premeditated killing, and possible dismemberment. There is clearly a black bag in the media photo surrounded by yellow tape (linked below). The continuing searching and broadening of areas also makes me wonder.

Many people have been sold on the POIs being 100% the ones directly responsible for the entire case start to finish; from the disappearance of SL, to her death, and the subsequent cover up of her death. There are possibilities still out there though. There could be more people responsible for having some type of role in this case and maybe even more victims to be found.

It just seems that anyone who would do that has likely done it before, has to have access to some specific tools, and some physical abilities beyond the average person. Additionally, I question the frame of mind one would have to have. It's possible that someone who has experience with farming, hunting, or even working in the meat packing industry, would be able to put themselves in a certain frame of mind to look at a human victim as an animal. Please don't take that wrong.... I have lots of loved ones who do all those things and they are not psychos but...I think you know what I mean. I know I can't even kill a fish unless I know I am going to eat it. Same with when I have helped family with chickens. I just have to look at it different....sort of hard to explain. I suppose it's just as possible that being really whacked out a hard drug (that is not weed or a weed product) could also lead someone to be able to do a horrible act like that to a person

I hope nothing I have said seems insensitive to anyone, that's not my intention at all. I have complete empathy for SL and all her loved ones. This case has for some reason been one of those where I can't stop trying to process it in my mind. I have read others saying similar things. It's very peculiar but it's just something you can't put your finger on. This tragedy has weighed heavy on my heart and seems to become more tragic by the day.

Below is the link to a media source. There are a few pics here number 6 and 7 are the images with the black trash bag. I have noticed the closer local media sources where I originally saw these images now seem to be replaced with other images or perhaps just updated and it's harder to find them. However, other media sources not close to the area still have them.

http://syvnews.com/news/photos-sydn...n_219f97ba-95fc-54ab-bcbf-fb25ca269f95.html#7

Thank you taurus79 and welcome!

I also noticed in that picture of the trash bag that on the other side of the road are pink flags. I believe investigators are using pink flags to mark evidence.

Officers carrying small, pink flags could be seen methodically walking up and down rows of harvested cornfields, looking for evidence.

http://www.omaha.com/news/nebraska/...cle_d5d704aa-d9cc-11e7-8a1a-5ff3e0297b9e.html

Hello! This is my first post here but been viewing for years. This case is close to home for me. I am really stuck on this trash bag thing. That alone completely changes how one views this case. There is a huge difference between an accidental death, a spur of the moment killing, a premeditated killing, and possible dismemberment. There is clearly a black bag in the media photo surrounded by yellow tape (linked below). The continuing searching and broadening of areas also makes me wonder.

http://syvnews.com/news/photos-sydn...n_219f97ba-95fc-54ab-bcbf-fb25ca269f95.html#7

I actually saw photo 7 of 9 and thought it was a trash bag as well. But I think It's actually a police officer. It you zoom in it looks like he's dressed like the one guy who's in the middle of the cops cars. If you think about it in relation to the ATV thing (and how high up the grass is in comparison) the trash bag would be floating? ...imo

Also...yes to a lot of the photos being scrubbed...which potentially says a lot.

Errrr...not cop cars but crime scene vans

But let's say trash bag theory turns out to be correct ( :( )

Were they just up all night in a corn field in Nebraska in late November doing this?? This don't even make sense. How absolutely bizarre and just yah...

Meth? Probably.

Seems like people keep running with these long-shot theories based on gut feeling rather than known evidence, statements, etc. We have a lot of information to work with here, I suggest doing the leg work to find it and use it. For instance, any theories involving other suspects is flimsy at best as we have officially been told "We do not believe there is any ongoing risk to the safety of the public based upon this investigation."
https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...ebraska-police-say-foul-play-suspected?page=2

I'm guessing they are looking for a weapon or tool used in the crime. They seem to be covering a wide range, as if maybe it was tossed out a window. The trash bag thing, if true, would make sense too if it was tossed away in a bag. Or maybe they are looking for her phone? I always hear about the last ping, but not about the phone itself.

Renting in a small town - I think that is a good point. I've had family members that have rented in Wilber, but this has been a good 20+ years ago, but I think it's still true the POI's could have picked up a rental for pretty cheap. I think there is a reason they are renting the basement - in all likelihood, their Landlord may not ask many questions and that was part of the appeal. Also, they could maybe come and go with fewer neighbors observing them. My grandma used to joke in Wilber your neighbors know what time you use the bathroom, and if the POI's had a small house or apartment they would have neighbors who could be nosy and ask questions. They may have known their upstairs neighbors wouldn't ask questions.

As I keep saying, I think it is ultimately extremely strange no one seemed to have seen them at the bars, or at Casey's, or even at the Wal-Mart in Crete - or at least I haven't heard any local talk pertaining to sightings. If it's the case no one has seen them, then why were they so careful at keeping a low profile?

That basement apartment is pretty nice.

They were seen around, the news interviewed a Casey's employee and she knew them from coming into the store. But that is the only person I have heard say that they had seen them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure AT referred to "our house" in the crazy videos, but I guess LE has always referred to it as "AT's residence", which is the basement that is on the 600th block of 7th in Wilber, and is also right beside the high school.
I swear I'd heard prior to this that the ping was just west of Wilber, not at their actual house. When they were draining the pond, didn't they say that that was where it pinged? That's probably the half mile from BB's (and AT's) home.
The pond is about two and a half blocks from their house. They area they are searching out of town is 1 mile West of Wilber.

The pond is about two and a half blocks from their house. They area they are searching out of town is 1 mile West of Wilber.

Do you know if they're still searching today? Haven't seen anything.

Anyone have a specific location on the search area west of Wilber? They state it as between Turkey Creek and the airport, which encompasses about a mile as the crow flies. I see 2 places on Google Earth that interest me but in photos LE seems to be out along the fields which in total make up the majority of the landscape around that mile stretch. There is an area overgrown with trees, a farm possibly, almost right in the middle between the two locations.

Anyone have a specific location on the search area west of Wilber? They state it as between Turkey Creek and the airport, which encompasses about a mile as the crow flies. I see 2 places on Google Earth that interest me but in photos LE seems to be out along the fields which in total make up the majority of the landscape around that mile stretch. There is an area overgrown with trees, a farm possibly, almost right in the middle between the two locations.
It is a one and probably a quarter mile section that runs between the airport and Turkey Creek. There is a house on the south side of the road, and another on the north right by the creek.

SALINE COUNTY, Neb. (KMTV) - Crews could be seen searching ditches in Saline County Thursday, near the place where Sydney Loofe's phone last pinged.

Her funeral services have been scheduled for Monday in her hometown of Neligh. A candlelight vigil for Loofe will also take place in Lincoln Saturday evening at the Sunken Gardens.

Law enforcement could be seen with equipment and dogs scouring the brush along State Highway 41 just outside of Wilber around 1 p.m.

http://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-news/sydney-loofe-case-search-continues-in-saline-co

It sure sounds like they're looking for things that were thrown out the window.

I actually saw photo 7 of 9 and thought it was a trash bag as well. But I think It's actually a police officer. It you zoom in it looks like he's dressed like the one guy who's in the middle of the cops cars. If you think about it in relation to the ATV thing (and how high up the grass is in comparison) the trash bag would be floating? ...imo

Also...yes to a lot of the photos being scrubbed...which potentially says a lot.

bbm - completely agree with you. it looks like his is wading out and moving to the right as if to join back to the road. I read somewhere else in the thread that although the images look like it is a field, where they are searching it is actually marshland.

the area is so barren, similar to the landscape we saw reflected in the sunglasses BB was wearing in their first video. makes me wonder if they were disposing of evidence along that route and that's where LE picked up the digital footprints from - the upload of that initial video? JMO.

I can make an overhead shot of the area with all points of interest labeled, I just need to find out where they found Sydney first, assuming that information has been released? I know it was Clay county, but I mean the actual location.

Absolutely agree, definitely looks like a man to me too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Police are asking for info on this. So crazy!
(I think this is allowed as it was posted by the police)
dcad4132ee0e08cbed6e7ebe635b3bf4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members