Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe this was a plant at all. I think this guy is guilty. He is already convicted, I don't think that he is going anywhere.

I believe when he testifies to this he gives a sure tell of lying the way he lifts and rubs his hand.

attachment.php

Also go back and watch the testimony he gives. Watch how many times he clenches his jaw when being questioned about things he could possibly be lying about. Just my opinion of course, I'm not body movement expert.

To be fair to Colburn someone posted evidence that the tape was edited. They show the same jaw clenching at least twice making it appear a bit more sinister than it likely was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to many opining on WS, one or both of the sketch Avery brothers should have been considered suspects, among others occasionally named who are also related. One of Steve Avery's recent claims is that his own brothers framed him.

I don't like having to keep going back to both threads they all relate to the same case. I am sorry but In my gut I feel Colborn and Lenk are liars. When ever Lenk lies he blinks excessively. JMO. And I am still
standing firm that the bookshelf that Colborn claims to have twisted, shaken and pulled at were not moved from that wall in any of the pictures provided as evidence that I have seen. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298333-The-Key-Planted-or-Not-Impact/page9

attachment.php

I don't like having to keep going back to both threads they all relate to the same case. I am sorry but In my gut I feel Colborn and Lenk are liars. When ever Lenk lies he blinks excessively. JMO. And I am still
standing firm that the bookshelf that Colborn claims to have twisted, shaken and pulled at were not moved from that wall in any of the pictures provided as evidence that I have seen.

I took out the link and images for space.

Add to that.... the statement that you posted on the last page MysticJynx... Lenk didn't talk about twisting, shaking and pulling it. Colborn doesn't mention it at all in his statement. So either way you look at it.... one of them is lying.

ETA: Colborn not mentioning it in his statement is odd.... this was a key (pun intended lol) piece of evidence!

According to many opining on WS, one or both of the sketch Avery brothers should have been considered suspects, among others occasionally named who are also related. One of Steve Avery's recent claims is that his own brothers framed him.

Not a recent claim, CA and EA were already being mentioned as alternative suspects in the defense appeals from 2009

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

standing firm that the bookshelf that Colborn claims to have twisted, shaken and pulled at were not moved from that wall in any of the pictures provided as evidence that I have seen. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298333-The-Key-Planted-or-Not-Impact/page9

attachment.php

I'm not a big fan of having multiple threads for the same case. Don't know why mods think that's a good thing. In my mind, it dilutes the overall conversation.

For anyone who has been following the Sievers' trial in Florida, I think you can relate. So many threads were created that many of us who wanted to follow, couldn't negotiate all of them. Many of us (including me) just gave up.

I wish the threads were more consolidated, rather than split off into ancillary topics. I would have liked to have kept up with the Sievers' case, but it just got too confusing with sooo many threads...

Likewise with the Avery/Dassey thing. The conversation gets lost when it's divvied up.

JMO

BBM - Is this directly from SA? Because we discussed this earlier and concluded that was a TMZ **original** statement that actually came out of filings by his appeals lawyers. They were speculating and listing multiple people who "could" have been the murderer(s) rather than SA. I am not sure if he actually accused his brothers or if this is from that document.

I believe when he testifies to this he gives a sure tell of lying the way he lifts and rubs his hand.

attachment.php

Also go back and watch the testimony he gives. Watch how many times he clenches his jaw when being questioned about things he could possibly be lying about. Just my opinion of course, I'm not body movement expert.

I think someone else already addressed this. To be honest, I would not trust ANY edit these filmmakers have made. This is an EXTREMELY biased film. I won't even call it a documentary. Aside from the use of music to portray SA in a favorable light, there is a lack of sufficient background portraying SA as the true criminal that he is in real life. Previous crimes are downplayed and other crimes not even mentioned.

I wouldn't trust when they cut from the attorney asking the question to Colburn. They could have inserted any cutaway, especially one that may make it appear that he is lying.

What's nice about separate threads is it allows people to catch up and converse and be focused on a specific topic. Those interested in the blood evidence may not want to wade through hundreds of posts about other aspects of the case.

I see it akin to walking into a library. I can find what I am looking for much faster thanks to the organization, rather than if all the books were just in a pile on the floor, like a mosh pit of books.

----------

Wagner92: I too don't trust the film to be representative of the truth -- it is a creative endeavor with substantial editing, with a specific point of view, one that is intended to make SA the victim, subject of a conspiracy. I watched all 10 episodes and realized I was seeing one side, through the eyes of the filmmakers and there was some emotional manipulation. That's no way to determine the veracity of a criminal case and the validity of the evidence.

Colborn was swabbing DNA samples from the bathroom before the key was found. Maybe this is how he put DNA on that key.
attachment.php

Maybe this was how Avery blood ended up in her RAV4, lookin' like it was swiped onto the dash with a q-tip.

im-just-sayin_1544.gif

BBM - Is this directly from SA? Because we discussed this earlier and concluded that was a TMZ **original** statement that actually came out of filings by his appeals lawyers. They were speculating and listing multiple people who "could" have been the murderer(s) rather than SA. I am not sure if he actually accused his brothers or if this is from that document.

There was a new filing on 1/7, I believe before he hired his new lawyer. I think it's posted on the Steve Avery thread now.

I think someone else already addressed this. To be honest, I would not trust ANY edit these filmmakers have made. This is an EXTREMELY biased film. I won't even call it a documentary. Aside from the use of music to portray SA in a favorable light, there is a lack of sufficient background portraying SA as the true criminal that he is in real life. Previous crimes are downplayed and other crimes not even mentioned.

I wouldn't trust when they cut from the attorney asking the question to Colburn. They could have inserted any cutaway, especially one that may make it appear that he is lying.

But he made this movement at sometime in the trial. if he wasnt lying about the plates at this time what was he lying about. He looks so guilty sitting there quiet for a moment then making that movement. So again editted or not he still made the movement at some point. and it still says hey im lying about something.

attachment.php

What is up with the content on the shelves in the 2 different pictures ? I mean it's not the same , at all . LE re stacked things in it nicely and neatly after each search but not where it was before or am I missing something or not seeing the right thing? Please advise.

Which previous crimes were downplayed? Do you mean the rape that he spent 18 years in prison for NOT commiting?

I wonder what you think of the nephew? Do you believe he was also guilty? Do you believe he slit her throat in the bedroom? Shot her in the garage? If you had a learning disabled child would you want LE to question them alone and use the same tactics? Or did you think that was all edited in by the film makers and they actually treated him correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert