New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned #2

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17996076/detail.html (Bolded by me)

I don't understand if they are "so driven to bring home every child" as stated in the article above...why they are not driven to bring Caylee home? Since LE has proof she is deceased then refusing to search for her in the appropriate places indicate they are not "driven" at all. The cases involving other children may not have such proof and for them holding out the hope of being alive makes sense even if the chances are very remote.

If other parents were given the same information the A fam has...would the A fam tell them to ignore that and to continue on a path of self-destruction brought about by false hope? This troubles me. For the A fam to take on a role to speak to other familes of missing children is frightening on so many levels, imo.

It would be WONDERFUL if they WERE searching but they are planting their truck in front of Walmarts, parking lots, Goldenrod Rd. and expecting all of us that love Caylee to do the searching for them. I'm out here on the other coast for you know whos sake and I search for her everytime I go into a Dept. store, Supermarket, McDonalds, playground, etc. and deep in my heart I know where she is...Heaven..

It is very curious they have not visited Casey once. Has Casey called them? So are they going to wait until January 5th to see her again in court or is Baez calling the shots on this one?

Cindy stated in an interview that the are communicating via written letters.

Well...most wait longer than 22 weeks with a person sitting in jail arrested for the murder to consider writing books, helping other families, and have diligently worked with LE, FBI, and other agencies side by side until the case is at a point where they find themselves in a place to reach out.

I hear ya SS. You made me think about something. There is not ONE normal reaction from any of the A's in this whole case. Cindy alone is a case study. She is worried about her identity being stolen, other missing kids, talk show appearences and writing memoirs. When Mark Kaus and John Walsh say things aren't right with this family, you can't use the old excuse "you don't know how'd you react" cause I think they DO!

Count me amoung those who never expect to see this press conference happen. I wouldn't doubt that G&C have been strung along with false promises of evidence proving Caylee is alive. I could imagine that it would be the A family who wants this press conference to go forward, while those creating false hope know that such a press conference and the inability to provide any new/concrete evidence of an alive Caylee would bring even more scrutiny than they are already under.

I very seriously doubt it...I believe it's all about giving Casey a defence. IMO, no one knows better than these 2 that Caylee is gone...they are the ones who smelt and recognized the smell and dug around their own backyard looking for her. You will never convince me they genuinely believe she is alive.

Cindy stated in an interview that the are communicating via written letters.

Sorry, I find it hard to believe Casey is wasting her time writing to her family. But if she did... would Baez be allowed to read it BEFORE the jailors did???

Speaking of writing.... has Casey ever started or finished that paper she was supposed to be writing?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

Friday, August 1, 2008

NEW JAIL PHONE CALL MENTIONS "LETTER"

The family has been concerned about the Orange County jail releasing Casey's phone calls. In a new jailhouse phone call that was released late Thursday afternoon between arrested mother Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, he asks Casey about a letter she's supposed to write to help her family find Caylee.

Cindy said she doesn't know what will be in the letter, but she wanted to make sure the public won’t have access to it.

"If she writes something, we want to make sure it gets in the right hand too, we don't want someone reading something who has no authority reading it," said Cindy.

Casey told her brother Saturday that she'd send letters to the family and to her attorney, assuring her brother that the attorney couldn't stop the information from getting to the Anthonys. Thursday, five days later, she gave her brother an update on the letters.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says.

The fact that they dug in their own back yard tells the story. They had to have some reason to do that. They had to have some suspicion that she was in their back yard. Perhaps the soil was "disturbed" somewhere and they recalled it once they smelled the car? Perhaps it is because of something that came up missing? Perhaps it is because they found something else in the car that they have not shared with us that led them to the back yard? There is something that made them look there, and that something told them that Caylee is DEAD and we need to see if she is buried somewhere in this yard...Someone at the press conference, if it ever happens, needs to ask the tough questions that will shine the light on what they suspected from the beginning...

When Mark Kaus and John Walsh say things aren't right with this family, you can't use the old excuse "you don't know how'd you react" cause I think they DO!
They really do...Bless their hearts...and we should listen to them.

snipped from above link.........

Following a prayer vigil on Sunday for Caylee, Cindy Anthony had some harsh words for Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

Here's what gets me......they have just left a church, where everyone has come together to pray for that precious child; a time, one would think, is a time of faith, peace and hope. So following such a moving experience, Cindy decides to say something about ZFG and her attorney, John M?

Good Lord, even if pressed for a comment concering ZFG and John M, I would think that Cindy would say "no comment, my heart and mind are on my Caylee"........................:furious:

This is just one tiny example of why I have nothing but ill* feelings towards Cindy and I fear it will only get worse, as she continues to open her mouth.

As usual, moo.

bolded my me

ETA: *my feelings are stronger(waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy stronger) than the word "ill", but really am trying to stop using the word "hate".
I think that if I were John Morgan I would contact every ZFG in the places that KC has mentioned and join them all in the suit. It seems to me that it would really suck for your name to be zfg right now.

The fact that they dug in their own back yard tells the story. They had to have some reason to do that. They had to have some suspicion that she was in their back yard. Perhaps the soil was "disturbed" somewhere and they recalled it once they smelled the car? Perhaps it is because of something that came up missing? Perhaps it is because they found something else in the car that they have not shared with us that led them to the back yard? There is something that made them look there, and that something told them that Caylee is DEAD and we need to see if she is buried somewhere in this yard...Someone at the press conference, if it ever happens, needs to ask the tough questions that will shine the light on what they suspected from the beginning...
I agree. I have asked before how this figures into them looking for an "alive" Caylee.

This will have to be addressed during the course of the trial to answer the very questions you have raised.

What did they know and when did they know it? Why would they initially look in their own backyard for answers? Was anything found which could be considered evidence? Where is it now and if so, why was it not mentioned to LE?

What did they actually find in the car before LE took possession? Did someone clean the car before LE took possession...why, when, and what was used?

These are all things that have a direct bearing on the case and the evidence, imo.

This press conference is the most ridiculous stunt the A's have pulled yet. We know Caylee is alive but you all have to wait with baited breath for the details.
If they really had some proof, then why in the world are they withholding information that just might lead to a live Caylee? Makes no sense at all, none, and I look forward to LE using all these family maneuvers at trial.

snipped from above link.........

Following a prayer vigil on Sunday for Caylee, Cindy Anthony had some harsh words for Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

Here's what gets me......they have just left a church, where everyone has come together to pray for that precious child; a time, one would think, is a time of faith, peace and hope. So following such a moving experience, Cindy decides to say something about ZFG and her attorney, John M?

Good Lord, even if pressed for a comment concering ZFG and John M, I would think that Cindy would say "no comment, my heart and mind are on my Caylee"........................:furious:

This is just one tiny example of why I have nothing but ill* feelings towards Cindy and I fear it will only get worse, as she continues to open her mouth.

As usual, moo.

bolded my me

ETA: *my feelings are stronger(waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy stronger) than the word "ill", but really am trying to stop using the word "hate".

OK, Let me get this straight! Cindy bad-mouths ZFG. Casey claims ZFG kidnapped Caylee along with her sister Samantha, (dangerous women) even gave KC a script to tell police what happened in the park during kidnapping. CA and GA can't say anything bad against the kidnappers for fear harm may come to Caylee. So, why did CA bad-mouth ZFG last night at a church service? Someone needs to get their story straight!! :waitasec:

I agree. I have asked before how this figures into them looking for an "alive" Caylee.

This will have to be addressed during the course of the trial to answer the very questions you have raised.

What did they know and when did they know it? Why would they initially look in their own backyard for answers? Was anything found which could be considered evidence? Where is it now and if so, why was it not mentioned to LE?

What did they actually find in the car before LE took possession? Did someone clean the car before LE took possession...why, when, and what was used?

These are all things that have a direct bearing on the case and the evidence, imo.

I agree with you both......but don't we all know that any of the above questions will not be asked at the presser. You know what, they might (slim chance) be asked, but they will NEVER be answered......never. Guess will just have to wait for the trial.

I am curious as to the criteria of the children they are so dedicated to finding. Are they only searching for children they have determined are not dead, despite any evidence to the contrary? I don't quite think their current search demonstrates a strong case for experience in this matter. I would like to see more evidence that they are qualified. In fact, I would go so far as to say what evidence we have been privy to, via the media they at first courted and then threw away like a used condom after the prom demonstrates a decided amateurish and ham-handed approach that does not suit the sensitive matter of missing/murdered children.

After all, not every grandparent simply ignores scientific evidence and declares it a pizza. Not every grandparent says one thing in a police interview and then turns around and misleads the public with contradicting statements. Parents and grandparents with missing children simply do not continue to make statements in public supporting the story of an admitted liar as truth.

Lies are the only thing that come in varieties. Truth is one-version-only quantity. Anything that is not the truth is meant to mislead, distort, obscure, denounce-with-prejudice, and overall attempt to divert from the truth. I have no need for these people to ever be raised up in the public eye to the status of people like John Walsh or Mark Klaas.

I am bereft of any need or desire to know how this has opened a doorway for them to help others. It feels dirty and much more like "How our granddaughter's murder at the hands of our daughter is gonna make us rich." It feels a lot like "mememememememememe" and not enough about the lost and/or dead child, their own grandchild. It leaves a disgusting taste, but that could be attributed to the fact that everytime they say "it's about Caylee" I throw up a lil in my mouth.

Forgive me for my cynicism. It comes naturally.

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

I don't understand if they are "so driven to bring home every child" as stated in the article above...why they are not driven to bring Caylee home? Since LE has proof she is deceased then refusing to search for her in the appropriate places indicate they are not "driven" at all. The cases involving other children may not have such proof and for them holding out the hope of being alive makes sense even if the chances are very remote.

If other parents were given the same information the A fam has...would the A fam tell them to ignore that and to continue on a path of self-destruction brought about by false hope? This troubles me. For the A fam to take on a role to speak to other families of missing children is frightening on so many levels, imo.

Excellent post!!!

The A's are the very last people on earth that should take on that type of role. It is more than frightening, it is also very disturbing!

IMO everything about the A's and there entanglement with the KFN is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. It is like some sort of strategic game they play. It is all so very disgusting when you consider it is at the expense of their beautiful granddaughter Caylee Marie. I have lost any sense of compassion or empathy for GA and CA unfortunately.

I agree with everything you say!!And I'm really beginning to think that Cindy isn't really in denial at all. That's just another act-she wants people to say "Oh that poor woman-she just can't accept the facts." I think they all know very well that Caylee is dead. That's why there's no tears-only attitude!
You know actors in a soap opera don't know where the story line is going, they are only allowed just pages of a script at a time. Well, I think that's what they are attempting to do here. But, then pesky little things like people not following the script get in the way. Then the directors (CA&MN) has to holler "CUT, CUT". And if it's not something they can fix with an interview or press release then the writers have to work around the damage thats been done to the script.
You know all soap operas are full of sex, lies, kidnappings,paternity questions,evil mothers,fathers,brothers and sisters, and sometimes people even come back from the dead. Wish that were true in real life!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Bart said a press conference will be held later this week, when the Anthonys intend to release information about leads which they believe indicate that Caylee is still alive.

"We thought it necessary to wait for the Anthony's attorney, Mark (NeJame), to get back from his trip, so we could have a panel of all those involved ... that the media will want to ask questions to," Bart said"

Yes, the press conference, the picture Beaz investigator found of the Zenieda, Caylee and Casey at the park(I never seen this picture appear) what happen did the guy who had the picture move before the detective get there or did it get lost in the mail, the sightings, let your poor granddaughter rest already, give her peace tell your Casey to admit what she did and where she is at, that poor baby deserves peace. what else are they going to come up with? This just makes me sick.

Count me amoung those who never expect to see this press conference happen. I wouldn't doubt that G&C have been strung along with false promises of evidence proving Caylee is alive. I could imagine that it would be the A family who wants this press conference to go forward, while those creating false hope know that such a press conference and the inability to provide any new/concrete evidence of an alive Caylee would bring even more scrutiny than they are already under.

ITA! Do they, any of them, realize how silly this sounds? First the presser was going to be last week, then today, now later on in the week. :furious: If they THINK that they know where she may be, what are they or their *PI's* waiting on? Are they "watching" or just giving *whoever* they perceive to have Caylee a chance to get the h@ll out of Dodge? :waitasec:

They're waiting for the gag order to go into place so they can say, "we know where she is, we have leads - but we can't say due to the gag order'. Do the big martyr deal.

Then they have

1. An excuse not to put forth specific lead info.
2. Can proclaim everywhere they want to say but evil LE/Judge etc. won't let then.
3. Blame the world for denying them the ability to find her. And this puts her in danger.

I hate them.

If other parents were given the same information the A fam has...would the A fam tell them to ignore that and to continue on a path of self-destruction brought about by false hope? This troubles me. For the A fam to take on a role to speak to other families of missing children is frightening on so many levels, imo.

Bolded by me.

Hey, this is all the rage these days. Ever hear of Gerry and Kate McCann? (Sarcasm intended.)
Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306
Back