New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned #2

Ok, the As have tips that prove she's alive. Like the 'we know where she is and we're watching them,' tip? Gee, George, what happened to that one?

And this picture. Is that the one the As investigators went to NC (I think it was) to find? That was taken by an unknown person? That no one ever how they found out about the picture in the first place?

And the As supposedly have private investigators. Well, if the p.i.'s are being paid, you'd think they would be following all these leads. And would have a live Caylee to present at the presser.

And don't forget the statement by LP, I think, that KC lives in a parallel universe. Well, apparently he should have expanded that statement to include the whole family!

And I still am so disgusted by all this crapola that the As keep pulling out of their butz, that I'm going back to barf again. :(

I think that if I were John Morgan I would contact every ZFG in the places that KC has mentioned and join them all in the suit. It seems to me that it would really suck for your name to be zfg right now.

I think JM should add Sin-dee as a defendant!:eek:

I think the KFN involvement is giving people someone else to point their fingers at, other than the people who need to be pointed at- The Anthony's.

Sorry, I find it hard to believe Casey is wasting her time writing to her family. But if she did... would Baez be allowed to read it BEFORE the jailors did???

Speaking of writing.... has Casey ever started or finished that paper she was supposed to be writing?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

Friday, August 1, 2008

NEW JAIL PHONE CALL MENTIONS "LETTER"

The family has been concerned about the Orange County jail releasing Casey's phone calls. In a new jailhouse phone call that was released late Thursday afternoon between arrested mother Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, he asks Casey about a letter she's supposed to write to help her family find Caylee.

Cindy said she doesn't know what will be in the letter, but she wanted to make sure the public won’t have access to it.

"If she writes something, we want to make sure it gets in the right hand too, we don't want someone reading something who has no authority reading it," said Cindy.

Casey told her brother Saturday that she'd send letters to the family and to her attorney, assuring her brother that the attorney couldn't stop the information from getting to the Anthonys. Thursday, five days later, she gave her brother an update on the letters.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says.

I know, hard to believe isn't it? Yet, one of her purchases in jail was envelopes & stamps..,She must be in withdrawl from texting and being on the MySpace, Facebook, Cupid etc...

[/B]

Bolded by me.

Hey, this is all the rage these days. Ever hear of Gerry and Kate McCann? (Sarcasm intended.)
Lanie

I've noticed that Cindy has adopted words and statements previously made by the attorneys, both NeJame and Baez.

They're waiting for the gag order to go into place so they can say, "we know where she is, we have leads - but we can't say due to the gag order'. Do the big martyr deal.

Then they have

1. An excuse not to put forth specific lead info.
2. Can proclaim everywhere they want to say but evil LE/Judge etc. won't let then.
3. Blame the world for denying them the ability to find her. And this puts her in danger.

I hate them.

Yes, I can see that happening
Give me the violin:boohoo:

I know, hard to believe isn't it? Yet, one of her purchases in jail was envelopes & stamps..,She must be in withdrawl from texting and being on the MySpace, Facebook, Cupid etc...

I can see her writing to friends or maybe the nuts who latch onto & fall in love with infamous criminals but I just cannot see her wasting time writing to a family who keeps pestering her with questions about that Caylee kid.

Caylee is SO yesterday & she wishes everyone would just move on like she has. Poor Casey.... she's trying to stay calm but it's sure hard. :boohoo:

Amen, LLLL.

Frivolous that their daughter's LIES have ruined a stranger's life?

That "ambulance chasing" comment is curious also..... I wonder if the considerable chatter all around the internet concerning KFN possibly seeking out grieving families is the reason for this?

I wonder if Nejame's head has exploded yet? LOL

I feel the same way. It makes me wonder if sociopathy is hereditary?

Excellent post!!!

The A's are the very last people on earth that should take on that type of role. It is more than frightening, it is also very disturbing!

IMO everything about the A's and there entanglement with the KFN is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. It is like some sort of strategic game they play. It is all so very disgusting when you consider it is at the expense of their beautiful granddaughter Caylee Marie. I have lost any sense of compassion or empathy for GA and CA unfortunately.

Yep...I'd feel as comfortable with them assisting with the search for one of my children as I would with Casey babysitting my 3 year old. Very scary indeed.

The thread about the picture of Casey, Caylee, Zeinada and the PIs finding it was moved to the Parking Lot...last I checked there was no new information.

IMO, the so-called Press conference (that hasn't happened) is just damage control for G&C. but too little, too late for them to gleam any public sympathy. The new spokesperson will have to shut Cindy up about Casey's victimization and that doesn't seem to be possible.

The thread about the picture of Casey, Caylee, Zeinada and the PIs finding it was moved to the Parking Lot...last I checked there was no new information.

IMO, the so-called Press conference (that has happened) is just damage control for G&C. but too little, too late for them to gleam any public sympathy. The new spokesperson will have to shut Cindy up about Casey's victimization and that doesn't seem to be possible.

Oh, Fandy, when did the press conference happen? Is there a link? I've anxious <said tongue in cheek> to read what was said!

And thanks for the heads up about the picture.

IMO, the so-called Press conference (that has not happened) is just damage control for G&C. but too little, too late for them to gleam any public sympathy. The new spokesperson will have to shut Cindy up about Casey's victimization and that doesn't seem to be possible.

Ya think? lol

Maybe it wasn't such a brilliant idea to do try that dopey "meet & greet" publicity stunt? lol

ooooh, oooh, I made a typo, so sorry, I will edit my statement...(so much for multi-tasking), I meant that hasn't happened., gulp, MEA CULPA!

I've noticed that Cindy has adopted words and statements previously made by the attorneys, both NeJame and Baez.

Very common thing for the personality disordered to do. Much like Jesse said Casey became interested in things those around her were interested in.

I feel the same way. It makes me wonder if sociopathy is hereditary?

Personality disorders do tend to run in families (there is constant testing going on to learn more about the causes of these disorders but nothing is "proven" or thought of by all in the mental health field as "factual") though it is generally thought that it is a combo of nature and nurture. IMO Casey learned what she knows from being raised (and taught by) by her BPD mother, Cindy. Then obviously she added her own little twists as she became older.

I have never thought that the A's were trying to make money off of their granddaughter's murder. What i DO think, is CA is so self-centered/egocentric and that she sees this horror only through her own perspective...it is so terrible to her that she believes that they are entitled to all support, financial and otherwise, because of what they are going through. She is not able to see that she is not the only one in this world who is suffering. She is not able to see that she is not the only one in this world who has met evil. She can't even see that her granddaughter has touched the hearts of millions around the world, in fact she refuses to see this.

It is HER granddaughter, HER pain, HER loss and HER right to any resources, money, vigils, so-called support groups, law enforcement officials, etc., that will serve her and meet her needs. She even stated "no one else has the right" to have a memorial for Caylee. Only HER. Her pain is so all consuming that she can't think rationally anymore. It is somewhat understandable, however illogical, in that it pushes away every bit of help and sympathy offered to her. This evil deed by her own daughter that has caused her pain has such long, ugly tentacles that it is has scorched her and whats left of her family. It actually attracts to them other evil people.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Bart said a press conference will be held later this week, when the Anthonys intend to release information about leads which they believe indicate that Caylee is still alive.

"We thought it necessary to wait for the Anthony's attorney, Mark (NeJame), to get back from his trip, so we could have a panel of all those involved ... that the media will want to ask questions to," Bart said"
Oh, I can hardly wait. I don't think they'd dare have DM sitting in on this.

There's been a common theme pretty much from the beginning . I'd say they're being prepped...but somehow THEIR words just come out sounding like COMPLETE and total bs.

Please continue posting here. Just a heads up this is not going to turn into Caylee is alive thread we will stay on topic. There will be no further warning given.
Thank You
Windchime

Windchime

Awhile ago I was given a time out for talking about something that wasn't supposed to be discused. I was totally unaware ...it must have been in a post like the one above. I don't always read every post in a thread. I wanted to know if it was possible for important warnings to be posted in red on the heading ...i've seen it done on another area of the boards and thought it would help me stay on the straight & narrow:crazy: is this possible?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse
Back