New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

i'm not cajun, but i believe the phrase is bas clas...the reason i know this is because of a louisiana band that went by this name...and they said the name meant "low class" in cajun french.

Thanks! I think you're right. She said that about my friend and also a supervisor who were caddy, vindictive, playing internal political games, etc. I can see why she would say that to make me feel better.

HouDat ... I don't know what I see but it sure is bothering me that I can't figure it out. The white things seem to have "colors" around them. I have looked at all angles, etc ... I have no clue. What do you think they could be????

I see a blue "halo" surrounding virtually every one of those white spots.

As to what it might be? I don't know. But I'm glad I'm not the only person seeing some sort of color there.

The blue color does seem to resemble "FEMA tarp blue", though...

"This Statement by PI Mac Sanford, speaks volumes, imo". "It all surrounds the DWT"

http://www.katc.com/news/texas-moth...t-leads-to-information-in-her-daughters-case/

On April 26th, 2010, 15-year-old Ali Lowitzer went missing near her home in Spring, Texas. She seemed to have vanished without a trace and since then, no clues to her whereabouts have surfaced. But, the Lowitzer family's private investigator, Mac Sanford, seems to think Lavergne may be connected.

And it all surrounds Lavergne's white pick-up truck.

My gosh, I think all of this is beginning to really sink in and it's making me sick to my stomach.

Hi guys,
I've been searching for this image with the white thingys in the trees. Can someone please help and point me in the correct direction as to where to find it or help me with the link? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,
I've been searching for this image with the white thingys in the trees. Can someone please help and point me in the correct direction as to where to find it or help me with the link? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

It is the first link in justwannahelp's post, just a few posts above yours.

Hi guys,

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...&ll=30.353916,-94.152832&spn=2.69225,4.938354

Click on the pink push-pin ("Body Found") and that will bring up a menu. Click "More" then "Zoom here." After that you can manually zoom in by using the wheel on your mouse, or by clicking the slider on the left of the map. Zoom all the way in and look at the white dots east (to the right) of the cluster of graves, in the woods.

I see a blue "halo" surrounding virtually every one of those white spots.

As to what it might be? I don't know. But I'm glad I'm not the only person seeing some sort of color there.

The blue color does seem to resemble "FEMA tarp blue", though...

When I zoom in really closely, I get a prism effect.

One more thought while I'm still thinking...

Didn't someone here mention that BSL's brother traded in his vehicle not long after MS went missing? Could BSL have called his brother for a ride the night his truck burned and the brother suspected something and then panicked?

All speculation on my part. Just my opinion, crazy thoughts going through my head.

HouDat ... I don't know what I see but it sure is bothering me that I can't figure it out. The white things seem to have "colors" around them. I have looked at all angles, etc ... I have no clue. What do you think they could be????

you are right about the colors. there is an iridescent aura around them - like what you see when oil rises up on rain water.

Houston, do you think they are in a shape of an L. I see that, but I don't think BSL has anything to do with those white things. I also think they are too big to be a bird. If a huge group of nesting birds, then why are they all the exact same shape?

Others here have pointed out the curious white spots in the woods just east of the actual cluster of graves, as seen from above on Google Maps/Google Earth. But look closely at those white spots. Maybe it's my eyes playing tricks on me, but I see something else.

I won't yet reveal what it is that I see...I want to see if I'm the only one who sees it.

A white truck? I thought I saw one.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...&ll=30.353916,-94.152832&spn=2.69225,4.938354

Click on the pink push-pin ("Body Found") and that will bring up a menu. Click "More" then "Zoom here." After that you can manually zoom in by using the wheel on your mouse, or by clicking the slider on the left of the map. Zoom all the way in and look at the white dots east (to the right) of the cluster of graves, in the woods.

Hmmm.....

Using my iPad I can only zoom in so much... Unless I'm being iPad illiterate, which is entirely possible. Gonna have to get out the laptop. I'll do some google map on iPad resarch a little later. It's a bit late for by brain to absorb that kind of info and for me to retain it...anyhow, Thank you!

Attached is very blury but show all the colors on each white spot [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/love2eatcrawfish357/7792691806/"]Odd images | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

Hmmm.....

Using my iPad I can only zoom in so much... Unless I'm being iPad illiterate, which is entirely possible. Gonna have to get out the laptop. I'll do some google map on iPad resarch a little later. It's a bit late for by brain to absorb that kind of info and for me to retain it...anyhow, Thank you!

BBM...I hear ya....I have a lot of PEBKAC errors when looking at things here.
PEBKAC error (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair) ;)

To me they look like grave markers. If you look at how the light shines off the gravemarkers in the grave yard, close to the trees on the left. There is also a blue like halo around there also.

Also if you look close to the push pin, it looks like a mound of dirt. To the left of the push pin.

When were these google images taken? Are they old images?

Attachments

• !Grave yard MS found.jpg
    !Grave yard MS found.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 57
  • !Graveyard_ right in woods.jpg
    !Graveyard_ right in woods.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 51
To me they look like grave markers. If you look at how the light shines off the gravemarkers in the grave yard, close to the trees on the left. There is also a blue like halo around there also.

Also if you look close to the push pin, it looks like a mound of dirt. To the left of the push pin.

When were these google images taken? Are they old images?

MAY 31, 2012!!! That is what puzzles me ... WHY are they so "up to date"??? Out in the middle of no where. There are populated areas with alot more landmarks and such that haven't been updated since 2009/2010

Attached is very blury but show all the colors on each white spot Odd images | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I think they are flying egrets. Don't know about the blue. , definately tarp color.

Is there some importance to this conversation, or is it just fun curiosity? What am I missing? (i know, I know... Fun is important too)

Eta- ok I take it back...the shapes are too exact to be birds, kwim? Dang, now youve got me wondering. Ok, who is gonna drive out there?

'

Those white spots could possibly be other legit graves. I can't think of any other specific areas to reference, but I'm pretty sure I've seen graveyards before where there are a few plots scattered off away from the others.

MAY 31, 2012!!! That is what puzzles me ... WHY are they so "up to date"??? Out in the middle of no where. There are populated areas with alot more landmarks and such that haven't been updated since 2009/2010

Isn't that the same date BSL's DWT was stolen/burned CajunTitan, MAY 31, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member