New poll! How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

• Her services are not needed.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Fair

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Good

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Excellent

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
The family is making themselves look bad. Curry had no control over the poor way they responded to her questions.

imo, Bremner isn't sending her official request in to the AG because she has no evidence LE did anything improper.

all, JMO

I think the family responded very well to the questions.

I think at this point it would be wise for Anne and team to keep their cards close to their chest. They have quite a few experts working in this and what is being given out to the public could be just the tip of the iceberg.

When the case is actually given to the AG and a formal request is made .. then go head with a well planned media blitz that will put pressure on the AG.

Everytime Anne and the team give out something to the public SDLE come up with weak little answers and now they ARE using software to mess with the phone on a CLOSED case. What the heck is that? The way it looks to me it was sloppy sloppy and LE are just making a huge mess of this. Now that the case is closed LE has painted themselves into a corner. I would think the AG might be a bit concerned at this point.... maybe a phone call like... WHAT you didn't check ALL the DATA on the phone..... I mean I wonder why the decided to do that? I bet they got a call from the phone manufacturer telling where they could download the software. How EMBARASSING!!

How much info does Anne and team really have up their sleave? How many more witnesses have really come forward. If I had info I would not go to LE... I would call up Anne.

Any chance SDLE would open up the case on their own? Would that be bad or good?

Well, if Bremner wants to keep the public riled up, at some point she needs to have that witness(s) speak up.

I am sure that when the time is right, that Bremner will not only state who the witnesses are, but present all of the evidence she has gathered. Why would she expose witnesses that could be harassed by LE or made to face public scrutiny at this time?

I think Bremner is getting all of her ducks in a row, and imho, she is smart to do one, thorough and complete presentation to the AG. There is after all, no hurry, as a statute of limitations does not exist for a murder case.

I think at this point it would be wise for Anne and team to keep their cards close to their chest. They have quite a few experts working in this and what is being given out to the public could be just the tip of the iceberg.

How do you think these experts are being paid?

Yes good point.... trot out the same old issues but keep the rest under wraps.. and make money while you can.

If something like this God Forbid happened to my sister..... Anne Bremner would seem like an angel. I think she is and will do an excellent job at getting real solid answers for this family and justice for RZ.

If police did any of it what is stopping them from telling it to the public? Not a peep out of them about screams for help heard that night.
And by the way why won't they return the cell phone to the family? It's an iron clad suicide according to police, why won't they return the cell phone? They don't have any reason to investigate her cell phone further, since according to them she had killed herself and the case is closed.

Mrs. Holmes brought up the fact that LE is now examining Rebecca's phone, also. Why would they examine her phone, if the case is 'ironclad' and closed? What is their reasoning and just cause for doing so? Echoing your thoughts and am really wondering if LE is aware that this could eliminate certain things from the phone, as in the voice mail that was too old to retrieve

Why not give the phpne to Rebecca's family, so they can do their own investigation of the phone?:waitasec:

Mrs. Holmes brought up the fact that LE is now examining Rebecca's phone, also. Why would they examine her phone, if the case is 'ironclad' and closed? What is their reasoning and just cause for doing so? Echoing your thoughts and am really wondering if LE is aware that this could eliminate certain things from the phone, as in the voice mail that was too old to retrieve

Why not give the phpne to Rebecca's family, so they can do their own investigation of the phone?:waitasec:

I am concerned that for whatever reason LE doesn't want her family to have her cell phone. Saying they are investigating it with new software gives them a reason to not give it to family.

I am concerned that for whatever reason LE doesn't want her family to have her cell phone. Saying they are investigating it with new software gives them a reason to not give it to family.

Wow, the LE is cruel.

This came up for discussion before, the cell phone may not have been owned by RZ but by JS.

But, does LE have the right to withhold the phone from the family in this case, having declared the case closed. Also, is it within their rights to re examine the phone after declaring the case closed?:waitasec: I wish I were a lawyer!

It's in her name and we haven't heard anything about JS wanting it.

Also, there were other lines on the bill, from what I understand, they belonged to her younger brother and sister. I would think that would be a very powerful argument for it being Rebecca's phone.

RE: the 2 people that heard someone yelling for help in the neighborhood... If you heard someone calling for help wouldn't you call LE THAT NIGHT and not wait til the next day? I would call several times and ask why someone was calling for help and make sure that LE came out to my neighborhood.

This came up for discussion before, the cell phone may not have been owned by RZ but by JS.

LE seized it from JS's house so that's who will get it back. Or, if there is a possibility of a new investigation, it will go into the case file.

JMO

RE: the 2 people that heard someone yelling for help in the neighborhood... If you heard someone calling for help wouldn't you call LE THAT NIGHT and not wait til the next day? I would call several times and ask why someone was calling for help and make sure that LE came out to my neighborhood.

I would, too. Waiting the next day would be of no help if someone was really in harm's way.

JMO

I would, too. Waiting the next day would be of no help if someone was really in harm's way.

JMO

While it might be so it doesn't mean they haven't heard the screams for help.

LE seized it from JS's house so that's who will get it back. Or, if there is a possibility of a new investigation, it will go into the case file.

JMO

Why would JS get back RZ's cell phone? The two of them were not married. He is not her next of kin.

The media is already making the family look bad. Today they came off as poor misguided people that can't face the truth on the Today show. Even Ann Curry treated them that way. You could tell she did not believe the family's story or beliefs. There was an excuse for everything shown by that reporter. I don't think today's visit to the Today show helped Ann Bremner's cause. She needs to do SOMETHING quickly, even if it isn't sending her request to the AG to keep this in the public eye. I was reading on another forum that was gung ho on all this but they have almost disappeared over there now. Quite quiet except for some trolls. I hate to see this case shoved under the rug. I hope Bremner is close to sending her info to the AG.

I also think that questioning the family on LE's findings was done to appear impartial, but the accusatory nature of the questions highlights that the story was done for entertainment value rather than for investigative purposes. I'm very glad that they gave the family another forum to state their case.

Watching the video, I was impressed with MZ's responses and think AB is doing a great job so far! I hope that she has everything in order before she files with AG, but am anxious to see the results.

I also think that questioning the family on LE's findings was done to appear impartial, but the accusatory nature of the questions highlights that the story was done for entertainment value rather than for investigative purposes. I'm very glad that they gave the family another forum to state their case.

Watching the video, I was impressed with MZ's responses and think AB is doing a great job so far! I hope that she has everything in order before she files with AG, but am anxious to see the results.

Mary Z's husband, a police officer in another state, indicated that a police report would normally be available if a case were closed. I think - MOO - he was inferring that, by withhholding the police report, San Diego LE has ventured away from the path of usual police procedures. My question is: Why are they doing so?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back