New poll! How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

How well of a job is the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremmer, Esq doing?

• Her services are not needed.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Fair

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Good

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Excellent

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
I think at this point it would be wise for Anne and team to keep their cards close to their chest. They have quite a few experts working in this and what is being given out to the public could be just the tip of the iceberg.

When the case is actually given to the AG and a formal request is made .. then go head with a well planned media blitz that will put pressure on the AG.

Everytime Anne and the team give out something to the public SDLE come up with weak little answers and now they ARE using software to mess with the phone on a CLOSED case. What the heck is that? The way it looks to me it was sloppy sloppy and LE are just making a huge mess of this. Now that the case is closed LE has painted themselves into a corner. I would think the AG might be a bit concerned at this point.... maybe a phone call like... WHAT you didn't check ALL the DATA on the phone..... I mean I wonder why the decided to do that? I bet they got a call from the phone manufacturer telling where they could download the software. How EMBARASSING!!

How much info does Anne and team really have up their sleave? How many more witnesses have really come forward. If I had info I would not go to LE... I would call up Anne.

Any chance SDLE would open up the case on their own? Would that be bad or good?

Come on, Mark Fuhrman, participate, jump in, help us. You probably are our only hope.

CA law states in a case of a closed case (in this case a suicide) the family has a right to the case records.

I agree it could easily take six months to gather and analyze all the information. I find it odd that the case is officially CLOSED but now LE are finally using the software to get more information from the phone? I don't blame Anne for wanting an independent investigation.... the cops closed the case but a didling around with new info.... and at this point their motive would be suspect....because they may want to hide their mistakes.

"You can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it." you have to change your mind and point of view....

CA law states in a case of a closed case (in this case a suicide) the family has a right to the case records.

Well this definitely is a closed case. An iron clad closed case, according to LE.

Come on, Mark Fuhrman, participate, jump in, help us. You probably are our only hope.

I agree with you. I really want Mark Fuhrman's take on every aspect of this case.
I would love to hear his point of view on it being a suicide as well as it being a murder. Just like in his book "Murder in Spokane"....
I want his take on how the investigation was "written". What was written, if anything, out of procedure that was meant to mislead the general public?

He has such a great eye for detail.
Please, please, please Mark Fuhrman, We need you!
Make this your next book and solve this.

Could RZ's jewelry be used for the independent investigation expenses if her family permits....what happened to the ring JS gave RZ???:waitasec:

..i voted that she's doing a "good" job. she's keeping the story out there, and not caving in to LE and their "iron-clad" closed case.

..she's also not hysterically rushing to the AG , but is waiting on the police reports, as well as her own expert opinions-- i'm sure so that her letter to the AG will have "iron-clad" reasoning for a new investigation.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ks...ds-to-zahau-attorney-20111001,0,4865783.story
Sheriff's Department responds to Zahau attorney

The San Diego Sheriff's Department tells Fox 5 it has decided not to re-examine Rebecca Zahau's cell phone, and called recent claims of 'earwitnesses' hearing her cry for help the night she died irrelevant.

Lt. Nesbit said the only way Zahau's phone could be examined would be to dismantle it, and the department deemed that was unnecessary, adding there's "nothing on the phone central to the evidence. We don't have any unanswered questions."

Bremner said Saturday she expects to get police records soon. Afterwards, she plans to ask the Attorney General to investigate the case.

..now that LE is totally done with the phone--b/c they deem there was nothing important on it anyway ( except that 'THE message' is what they say caused her to immediatley run around gathering supplies and killing herself..)---surely they'll give it to rebecca's family now-- (i would hope!)

IIRC I heard something about there being information on RZ phone about her being unhappy or depressed something of that nature, I would think that this information if it really is on her phone would be very important for the family's investigation, one more reason for the phone to be released to the family and Anne....Does anyone else remember hearing about this on her phone?

IIRC I heard something about there being information on RZ phone about her being unhappy or depressed something of that nature, I would think that this information if it really is on her phone would be very important for the family's investigation, one more reason for the phone to be released to the family and Anne....Does anyone else remember hearing about this on her phone?

According to Rebecca's sister, this was about a conversation they had, 6 months prior to when Rebecca die. According to an aricle, it was taken out of context and that since that period of time, she did not consider her sister to be depressed.

I would be interested to know what occurred that led Rebecca to speak with her sister. Did their relationship have a period of time as in Jonah's previous marriages, (as shown in pictures and statements) where there may possibly have been physical altercations?

Yes, there were two journal entries on her cell phone, LE was unable to find a date when they were made.

Well I have another question and I know this is not really the correct thread but I am unsure where to put it...

In the photographs that LE released of the rope around the bed, in 1 photo it is tied around the foot of a bed that is white rod iron...in the other photo is is a wooden bed frame, so was the rope tied to 2 different bed frames? Thanks in advance for any info you can give me on this.

Well I have another question and I know this is not really the correct thread but I am unsure where to put it...

In the photographs that LE released of the rope around the bed, in 1 photo it is tied around the foot of a bed that is white rod iron...in the other photo is is a wooden bed frame, so was the rope tied to 2 different bed frames? Thanks in advance for any info you can give me on this.

So many threads, it's hard to tell anymore, Kimmer. I don't have an answer for you, but I only recall seeing the white iron bed in the photos. Do you have a link to the wooden frame bed picture?

I am going to give a hand to Anne Bremner on her assistance in the overturning of Amanda Knox's case.

Good job Anne! You seem to be a great match for Rebecca's family's needs too. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

So many threads, it's hard to tell anymore, Kimmer. I don't have an answer for you, but I only recall seeing the white iron bed in the photos. Do you have a link to the wooden frame bed picture?
http:

If you go toward the bottom of this thread http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/ where they show the photos of the rope tied to the bed frame, or frames, it looks like in one of the photos it is tied to a white rod iron bed and I do not see any wood frame, and in the other photo it clealy shows a wood frame, I am either confused or this rope was tied to 2 different bed frames.

http:

If you go toward the bottom of this thread http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/ where they show the photos of the rope tied to the bed frame, or frames, it looks like in one of the photos it is tied to a white rod iron bed and I do not see any wood frame, and in the other photo it clealy shows a wood frame, I am either confused or this rope was tied to 2 different bed frames.

..that's the lighting making the one pic darker (and appearing to be wood.)
you can see the leg base in each pic is the same etc..

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/images/rz8714.jpg
---"darker ('wood') pic" (with rope reflection on bed leg).

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/images/rz8671.jpg
---"lighter (white bed) pic".

http:

I see what you are seeing also. When I was (way) younger, I had a white iron bed (not as fancy) with a white frame and wood slats. Lots of wooden slats that squeaked. That bed looks like a newer type bed, though, and much fancier. On my bed, the slats rested on a white painted frame, much higher than the one in this picture; wouldn't have noticed the slats unless you were messing with the box spring.

(Move this post or delete if inappropriate.) :shush:

http:

It's the same bed from different angles. There is the same paint brush #31 in both photos.

I voted poor and I did so because I am especially disappointed that she did not adhere to the timeline she set for filing a letter to the CA AG asking for an independent investigation. Nor has she said anything since that date past almost a week ago. I am optimistic that she is just a very busy woman and the delay is necessary for the best result in this case. I know I have said this before, but I just want to hear something that makes some sense to all of this. The lack of information combined with the information that was provided has been truly disturbing.

But, does LE have the right to withhold the phone from the family in this case, having declared the case closed. Also, is it within their rights to re examine the phone after declaring the case closed?:waitasec: I wish I were a lawyer!

Hi SunnieRN I hope this hasn't already been answered, but the only reason they would have for keeping it is if it was an ongoing investigation. It's not. Therefore there is no need for them to deny the family of the decedent access to her personal property. They've basically said that there is nothing new they can draw from the cell that they don't already know. Cause JS said so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back