New Search at North Dumfries Farm -- September 9, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Lauckner CTV ‏@vidman 2m
WR Drug Unit officers wearing full protective gear and respirators are entering the Dellen #Millard barn

BTv7qpACIAI3Rcd.jpg

https://twitter.com/vidman/status/377171704008556544/photo/1

The heck?

Under what circumstances does LE need that kind of gear?

Tom Podolec CTV News ‏@TomPodolec 53s
Waterloo Police Drug Unit officers in full protective gear/breathing apparatus have gone into #DellenMillard barn

I'm not sure. Meth lab? Chemicals?

I'm not sure. Meth lab? Chemicals?

Yeah, I can't think of anything but major decomp, which surely would have already been discovered (??) or large amounts of drugs or chemicals.

Greg Mercer ‏@MercerRecord 1m

Investigators removing what looks like several boxes of evidence from the Dellen Millard barn. pic.twitter.com/v9kONFvDxq

large

Whatever investigators found, they're handling it with a lot of care. Boxes now being wiped clean. pic.twitter.com/nzl3P1aoLu

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTv_U0QCUAAU0fe.jpg

Yeah, I can't think of anything but major decomp, which surely would have already been discovered (??) or large amounts of drugs or chemicals.
The guy in the picture is from the drug unit. It's probably a routine precautionary measure as protection from exposure to a large cache of chemicals (drugs). Inhalation, skin and eye irritants.

So is DM some sort of Renaissance man, dabbling in drugs, chop shops, murder...

Do you think they found something real this time? Why now? Who said?

Dan Lauckner CTV ‏@vidman 1m

The drug unit just removed about four containers from the #millard barn including what appear to be dropper vials pic.twitter.com/MFotBJXR8t

Toronto Police officials wouldn't say what they were looking for or what new information led them back to the Waterloo-area farm. Police spokesperson Constable Victor Kwong said it involves the case in “its entirety” and could be related to the death of Wayne Millard, the disappearance of Laura Babcock or further information about Millard himself.

Video here as well: http://globalnews.ca/news/828217/tim-bosma-toronto-police-once-again-searching-dellen-millards-farm/

Some one posted way back after the first search of DMs farm, a evidence marker on a hydro connection on the barn. I did not notice anyone commenting on it.
However I posted a message about the very expensive solar system on the roof next door, aproxamently 75000.00. It was not there in the last satellite image on google.
Could it be that the the property next door was a feed for a grow-op? Is that who is talking?
LB was said to be on drugs as well.
When you look back at all the photos of the group DM, MS and others they were quite a bit beefier than they were at the time of there arrests. Drugs!

I don't know, "back in the day" when the story was mostly just "rich boys and airplanes" one of my first thoughts was drugs. (Not just partying, actual trafficking.)

But since that time, there hasn't been much said of DM actually being into flying, just cars cars cars. And still not sure why the drug search comes in under the umbrella of the Laura Babcock investigation.

Whatever they've found, I wonder how well it was hidden that it wasn't revealed in the previous search.

Whatever they've found, I wonder how well it was hidden that it wasn't revealed in the previous search.

Do we know much about prior searches of the barn itself? All I remember clearly is the day they came out with the ground penetrating equipment and dug a few trenches. Am I right in feeling that most of their prior searches have been external/outdoors in focus?

And still not sure why the drug search comes in under the umbrella of the Laura Babcock investigation.
<rsbm>

Or even possibly the Wayne Millard investigation ... he was with DM when the property was being viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member