New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all

I'm on pins and needles. Praying for a resolution to this case this weekend.

Justice for Holly!

In small towns like that they probably all went to the same schools. Pretty hard to avoid people who are close to the same ages.

Not sure what your reply has to do with my post. Yes of course they probably all knew each other. I was specifically referring to Clint's eye witness details.

Hearing them talk, young voice, walking side by side into the woods and not being dragged. If Holly knew this guy, perhaps she didn't fear him. (If he's the perp).

I don't think he cared whether Clint was home or not. The scream heard by the neighbour is bothersome. What did he do to her? They were seen kneeling down in the car port talking. Did he assault her then or was it once she realized he was taking her to a vehicle?

:seeya: Morning, Yall !

Just saw the news ... would have been here sooner, but WS is running slow for me for some reason :scared:

THANKS for all the updates and links.

:please::please::please: for Holly !

Morning all

I'm on pins and needles. Praying for a resolution to this case this weekend.

Justice for Holly!

Morning :seeya: Praying along with ya :please:

(modsnip)

any ideas on the probable cause listed on the search warrants?

Reminders:

1) discuss the case not each other
2) no rumors and no bringing info from other forums or discussing it

Thanks folks! :)

Sorry, Nursie. Never heard anything about DI being part of this case (or rumored)...just found it interesting due to it's proximity to the other place. Zipping my lip now. :)

I am praying for the Bobo family and hope they finally know what happened to their beautiful daughter/sister.

I have always felt from the very beginning it was someone or a group of people who thought Holly was beautiful and maybe had stalked her before she was abducted.

LE has to have very valid reasons for the search warrants. Sometimes people who know things will run their mouth eventually.

IMO

Been almost 2 years since I've been on websleuths- had to even remake my profile! But saw the news on this yesterday, and just had to come back. #prayingforholly

Been almost 2 years since I've been on websleuths- had to even remake my profile! But saw the news on this yesterday, and just had to come back. #prayingforholly

Welcome back :seeya:

Holly ' s prayer warriors are here at the church early. Leaving with one of the familiar pink ribbons. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/thz11qRcZ8

Bhpk6abCAAEUkmm.jpg

The day - long prayer vigil has started here at Holly ' s church in Darden. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/iLQkbng1bm

Bhpkvh4CQAAQk2T.jpg

Is ZA the one who posted on Facebook or Myspace early on about being watched by LE, or am I not recalling this correctly?

Also...just want to point out that the fact that cadaver dogs are there, and that they MAY have hit on something, does NOT definitely mean they have hit on the remains of Holly. We have a tendency to jump to conclusions because they seem the most logical assumptions. That's not always the case. In the LISK case, LE cadaver dogs hit on an area very close to where Shannan Gilbert went missing. It wasn't Shannan, but rather the remains of 4 different women. I mention this ONLY so we don't immediately give up hope that Holly may still be alive.

Just my 2 cents.

That's what I was wondering. As soon as the dog were mentioned I automatically thought that's what they were looking for.

It also made me wonder with the FBI saying they want to return holly safely to her parents. I really hope this is possible, because I was thinking, after all this time if that really isn't a possibility why would they say that? Why would they just not say anything at all.

I hope she is I really really do.

searchResultsAction.do

Looks like ZA has been moved to the Chester County Jail. Likely for his own protection, to keep local LE away from him, or both.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 10.16.29 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 10.16.29 AM.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics