New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/chrisconte

If this quote is correct, they did not impanel a new grand jury. They simply recalled the grand jury from the previous term of court back into session.

I served on my county's grand jury three years ago. I live in a state that borders TN. The judge told us that we would be serving as grand jurors for a period of time until the next grand jury was called. He said we would probably only meet 2-3 days and then be dismissed until/unless we were needed again during our time period. Hope this is helpful.

No, those are my opinions although we know she was kidnapped/abducted and I think the motive was rape.

I also think it is obvious that she has been murdered.

So I think the charges will be for kidnapping and murder possibly.

IMO

I agree. Sadly. What else would guy/s like that want with a beautiful young girl far removed from "their" world :banghead:

The Presser is either at 4 or 5 depending on which time zone you're in. Decaturville is in the Central Time Zone.

I know everyone wants comic relief but could we please stop some of the joking about Tennessee being backward and inbred? I mean, honestly, this has been going on for days and it's depressing.

Holly is also from Tennessee and so is her family! :twocents:

Retweeted by WSMV-TV, Nashville

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause · 2m
Judge says there are indeed conflicts of interest and he is drawing names of 4 new jurors #hollybobo #wsmv

Joseph Pleasant ‏@JPleasantwkrntv 2m
The judge says no conflicts of interest on grand jury. #hollybobo

What? They can't both be right!

Joseph Pleasant ‏@JPleasantwkrntv 2m
The judge says no conflicts of interest on grand jury. #hollybobo

What? They can't both be right!

He may have cured the conflicts and now saying there are no longer any conflicts with the current panel.

Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 2m
My apologies. The judge said there were no conflicts #hollybobo
Expand

A friend of mine is an Assistant District Attorney in New York. She has told me that a grand jury "will file charges on a ham sandwich". Meaning by the time the GJ gets it...it's a done deal.

Different state I know but same premise. IMO

It is surprising that a ADA would say that. It is usually said by defense attorneys.

I cant speak for anyone else but I just don't believe that is true for all GJs. The grand jurors I was with took their job very seriously and so did I. We true billed some cases and not others.

GJs don't have near the burden that trial jurors do where the case has to be proven BARD. It just means they feel there is enough evidence presented (probable cause) to forward the case on to a Judge or jury to decide guilt or NG.

The Presser is either at 4 or 5 depending on which time zone you're in. Decaturville is in the Central Time Zone.

I know everyone wants comic relief but could we please stop some of the joking about Tennessee being backward and inbred? I mean, honestly, this has been going on for days and it's depressing.

Holly is also from Tennessee and so is her family! :twocents:

I'm sorry. I haven't read any other comments related. Like I said, I was making those comments coming from the other states commonly identified as backward and inbred. But then, I'm not easily offended. I'm also blonde, and laugh my tail off at the jokes. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Yes, Your Honor....the Grand Jury finds just cause to indict the said ham sandwich. We also find the turkey sandwich to be an accessory after the fact. Now "lettuce" proceed to the arrest portion, where we "mayo" give the details of the arrest to the public.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You have not heard of Gravol? It's for upset tummy, vomiting.

No, but I usually drink some ginger root tea. Just found out about that and it works great. thanks.

On pins & needles, tears in my eyes--hoping & praying today is THE day we get answers to what happened to Holly. I won't lie...I thought this case would go unresolved along with all of the other cases I have followed. I always get my heart all wrapped up in these cases and it has been almost too much for my heart to bear. For so long, we would get one tiny glimmer of hope when a small tidbit of news would come up....and then nothing for another year.

I am shaking I am so nervous about all of these developments. Sending lots of love to the Bobo family today.

Lord above, please let today be the day the family gets the truth. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members