Newbie Club Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
k gonna throw this out there....don't beat me up too bad please. Casey is told that it is time for her to grow up move out and take care of her child. She is to be gone by the 16th. (She talked about moving in with Amy) June 16th parents leave for work...Casey is on the phone and Caylee wanders off and drowns in the pool...Casey discovers her and frantically tries to reach her parents. Parents figure Casey is trying to buy more time or is going to yell at them for making her leave and they don't answer calls. Casey panicks, and hides the body...... be nice lol

That is plausible. I am not sure I buy the accidental drowning theory myself, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened exactly the way you stated. I just find her lack of emotion telling, like if it were an accident you'd see some kind of emotion, but who knows, the whole family seems like they bottle up their feelings, 'cept for George and his understandable explosion on the media.

That is plausible. I am not sure I buy the accidental drowning theory myself, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have happened exactly the way you stated. I just find her lack of emotion telling, like if it were an accident you'd see some kind of emotion, but who knows, the whole family seems like they bottle up their feelings, 'cept for George and his understandable explosion on the media.

Lack of emotion because she is mad her parents didn't answer calls and help her. She is very spoiled and vengeful (my opinion)

Lack of emotion because she is mad her parents didn't answer calls and help her. She is very spoiled and vengeful (my opinion)

true, I am thinking back to that first call, "All anyone cares about is finding Caylee, and you know what, that all I care about too" the second part as an afterthought.
I just keep thinking that once she was faced with it, if it were an accident she would've broke down? I don't know I am trying to base this on my feelings I think, rather than hers, so I guess I am maybe giving her more credit than is due as a mother. Who knows:rolleyes:

She also had 30 days(?) before she had to face the parents. Being so angry she could get no help she figures no one deserves to know what happened to Caylee. I also think she is refusing to see parents thinking they will get so desperate to see her and worried about her they will make her bail

Welcome aboard. Very interesting analysis of Casey. Could you go into the impressionistic language that you mentioned a little further?

Hey, L L & S.

I would love to pick this apart based on the actual phrases, but it is late and I’m going to bed.

To me, the impressionistic speech includes these folks using a great many superlatives and modified adverbs – ‘most definitely,’ ‘absolutely,’ etc… Other members have already pointed-out that these are used to make one sound more believable.

The other aspect of impressionistic speech, I think, is the stringing together of phrases that, by themselves might make sense, but, on the whole, are discordant and lead to no factual statement.

Using impressionistic speech, one is able to convey to others some ‘impression’ without having to adhere to facts.

She also had 30 days(?) before she had to face the parents. Being so angry she could get no help she figures no one deserves to know what happened to Caylee. I also think she is refusing to see parents thinking they will get so desperate to see her and worried about her they will make her bail

Could be. She may be doing just what cindy said, punishing them. And then they'll feel bad, cause she's in there in ISOLATION for 23 hours a day, probably worried sick over Caylee....:puke: Yea, I could see that line of thought! Seems like she probably did something like that in the past, seems like a very manipulative person.

i agree very manipulative! very used to "playing" her family to get what she wants. one thing that puzzles me tho is the phone call to her brother asking him to call her lawyer and have him come see her. she could have just called the lawyer herself. wonder what her motive was for that?

i agree very manipulative! very used to "playing" her family to get what she wants. one thing that puzzles me tho is the phone call to her brother asking him to call her lawyer and have him come see her. she could have just called the lawyer herself. wonder what her motive was for that?

Don't know as it just added to the speculation, and I think Lee was VERY suprised by that call as well, Didn't sound too enthused IMO

Not enthused at all. almost detected a little disdain a couple of times maybe

Not enthused at all. almost detected a little disdain a couple of times maybe

Agreed, I said it before somewhere else, but I think he hung up on her int hat call where he asked about the "letter" and she huffed and said when she gets some "quote, unquote" rec time she would. I think that was NOT a lost call!

Agreed, I said it before somewhere else, but I think he hung up on her int hat call where he asked about the "letter" and she huffed and said when she gets some "quote, unquote" rec time she would. I think that was NOT a lost call!

I think Lee is now seeing Casey differently than her parents are. In his heart he wants to believe little Caylee is alive and is trying to keep up the press image until something concrete shows something different, but I think he is realizing what has happened.

I think Lee is now seeing Casey differently than her parents are. In his heart he wants to believe little Caylee is alive and is trying to keep up the press image until something concrete shows something different, but I think he is realizing what has happened.

I think so too, we are seeing less and less of him. I think he's had about enough of the cherade. I keep hearing conflicting things, did HE cancel todays visit or did Casey?

I feel sorry for Lee........hopefully he can overcome this BS.

That's what I thought I read. See, I bet he's like I've had it.. and they are covering for him by saying atty doesn't think visits are smart. TOTAL speculation on my part, but WTH, anything goes with this group.

I hope can too, half of the time I think Lee is as big a liar as the rest and then I get to where I feel sorry for him to be stuck with these people.

I think so too, we are seeing less and less of him. I think he's had about enough of the cherade. I keep hearing conflicting things, did HE cancel todays visit or did Casey?

Lee canceled the visit...says he wasn't feeling well. Probably sick from all the lies.

That's what I thought I read. See, I bet he's like I've had it.. and they are covering for him by saying atty doesn't think visits are smart. TOTAL speculation on my part, but WTH, anything goes with this group.

I think so too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member