News conference with the A's 11/25

There are people who specialize in that sort of thing. They can take the photo, take the person's features, and turn the person's face forward, filling in the other side of the face using the features that can be seen.

But more importantly, why wasn't the pic taken with the child's face forward in the first place?

If you thought it was Caylee, why not take multiple pictures of the girl and the folks around her? Snap, snap, snap, snap?

I honestly believe that this was someone who took the photo of the kids playing and then . . . . after the fact, reviewing them, thought that looks a bit like that Caylee and wondered either if the A's could use it to support the search or wanted in on their 15 mins of fame.

Geez, you guys ..
Such skeptics .. :rolleyes:

There are CLUES ..
You just need to follow them ..

:D

ROFL - good one!! What 'Backwards' clues? Maybe she's telling the truth backwards and all we have to do is flip the broken record around and play it to discover the real truth?? Caylee is dead, at the hands of her 'mother' (and I use that term loosely)

Another thing...why would the person who took the picture of the girl at the mall only take one (1) picture?????????????

Yawn and so far away and blurry - didn't they have an iphone...sheesh If I saw caylee I would have confronted the people with her after taking a close picture of her.

Also that little girl looked really happy and not kidnapped at all.

I'm sure NG will have all the gory details of the latest press conference today, complete w/CA's eyebrows, George's back massage for his wife & MB's stunning appearance & bland repetitive commentary, can't wait to see it, am at work now, my lunch break.

Ok. I got a message at the bottom of the live-screen feed that feed was closed due to inactivity.

Plug pulled. LOL

There were pictures of Maddie too. They looked JUST like her.

There are people to this day that swear Trenton was pushed down to the floor of a car during a pursuit and LE stopped chasing. Trenton has been seen all over Florida, Texas, Illinois and on a cruise since he disappeared.

A person from a nearby Wendy's swore she saw Melinda and Trenton the day Trenton disappeared. She even passed a polygraph. Most of LE thinks the Wendy's witness was mistaken.

That people "think" they have seen Caylee shows how effective the campaign to get her picture out was. It is not evidence of more.

Unfortunately finding the remains of a small child in swamp, forest and water is almost impossible. Seeing a child who remembles Caylee out and about is very likely.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Another pressor? <sigh> I understand that they want to find Caylee and want to protect Casey but the truth, is in the evidence - they know Casey did something to Caylee, to keep going on and on in the public eye - I would have more respect for the A's if they would try to show evidence that what LE has isn't right - since they don't show any evidence they are just people wanting attention.

One reason I think this presser was done... I heard this talked about last night on NG. The A's want to get the word out that LE is not following up on sightings.... because when it goes to trial, all they need is ONE juror to think, 'how does LE KNOW that Caylee is not alive... they didn't bother to check out these sightings, they never searched for her... what if she really IS alive?'
Yes, I know they have enough evidence to prove she is dead... they say. But is it enough?
It is the defense team's job to create reasonable doubt. And that is EXACTLY what they are doing!
You can gripe about it till the cows come home, but it's their job to defend Casey and create enough doubt... and they are doing pretty well with it, because there are still a lot of people who believe Caylee COULD be alive. Believe it or not.

Ok. I got a message at the bottom of the live-screen feed that feed was closed due to inactivity.

Plug pulled. LOL

Folks in Florida have to be so damn sick of the A's antics. I feel bad for anyone who have to have them constantly on thier airwaives down there. Thier immediate comunity must have had thier fill of them by now.
Hopefully Justice will be swift for Caylee Marie and we will see an end to the side shows for good.

Look at the picture, look behind and to your left and look at the little girl in the striped shirt.

She has the same "bald spot". If you have a little girl and they have bangs, some even if they don't have bangs (my dd's included in the last part), all have those spots.

It's amazing how anyone can look at something and believe it's something else. The mind is an amazing thing, if you want to believe badly that's what you'll see. Kwim?

It is hard to listen to them day in and day out and not get a little "Anthony-ish" for lack of a better word! This is exactly what they are hoping for to spin their "reasonable doubt".

I just keep thinking, you know, well, you know, AH goes to that mall, and she could be Zanny! See? I TOLD you it was her! :eek::eek::eek:

This case is one for the books for eternity.

I know, I know, I'm being fed that kool aid by proxy. lol Oh and I have 4 boys, so what do I know bout little girls. Each time they said to think pink, I did and they said Congrats, It's a Boy !! :) Oh well at least they were healthy, so I told myself. Today, thankfully they have all made me proud. I don't think CA is capable of thinking anymore. Her daughter has made sure of that. :mad:

I wonder why George stopped watching the kidnappers, anyway?

All these new Caylee sightings & pics even....

not a single pic of THE KIDNAPPERS who were being watched.... nothing to help LE zero in on where they're holding Caylee?

Why is the family helping the kidnappers evade police???? :rolleyes:

Quote from the article located at: http://www.wesh.com/news/18143486/detail.html

“Caylee Marie has rights…she should have the right for everybody to look for her,” Cindy Anthony said.

I'm sorry, but that just rubs me the wrong way! Caylee Marie also had the right to have her OWN MOTHER call 911 on the day she went missing. She also had the right to have her OWN MOTHER tell the truth instead of taking LE on a trip around Orlando! It seems everyone in the world is respecting Caylee's rights except for the people who should be!

I would have a better time handling this bs if a reporter from each station would come on after each news conference and give some facts. Why don't they? Why do they let this sit when there are certain obvious things they could say? Don't they owe the viewers some kind of simple perspective, like info on how Amber Alerts work? They don't have to get personal with the A's or lay heavy criticism, but why can't they level this thing out a bit? I'm extremely annoyed.

So are you saying that you want all the media coverage to be one-sided? You want it all to be negative against Casey and her family?
Most of it IS negative.... why should they not have the opportunity to state their thoughts, without having it disputed? I think we get enough of the other side every night... the A's should have the chance to tell their side occasionally. If their appearances bother you... don't watch them.

For those of you who lost the feed.
The feed has a small message about half way into it. It said to click on the bottom or the feed would stop in 20 seconds. It doesn't cut out unless you don't click on that message.

Quote from the article located at: http://www.wesh.com/news/18143486/detail.html

I'm sorry, but that just rubs me the wrong way! Caylee Marie also had the right to have her OWN MOTHER call 911 on the day she went missing. She also had the right to have her OWN MOTHER tell the truth instead of taking LE on a trip around Orlando! It seems everyone in the world is respecting Caylee's rights except for the people who should be!

ITA. :clap::clap: I wish someone with gonads would say this to their face at one of these stupid "pressers".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back