GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the red house at the end of a road, I recognize the tree farm, are you still on 302 near Fryeburgh ?

Holy Smokes! Good catch! :scared:

What is the significance of the white Subaru?

I like how DanaK is going around taking pictures in what looks like a white van. We know you're sleuthin' but I bet people out there are wondering who this dude in the white van is!

Is the red house at the end of a road, I recognize the tree farm, are you still on 302 near Fryeburgh ?

Nope, red house is not in fryeburg

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I think that we don't know if the reporter asked him did you see this coming and he answered that he didn't. Not sure if it was a spontaneous statement or in answer to a question.

True.

What is the significance of the white Subaru?

I like how DanaK is going around taking pictures in what looks like a white van. We know you're sleuthin' but I bet people out there are wondering who this dude in the white van is!

bet we'll here about it downstairs. LOL Or we may see DanaK on the 6o'clock news. "assailant claimed to have been taking pictures for a popular crime sleuthing website" and we'll all shrug and say "who?" :floorlaugh:

vamypypy.jpg
LE back again behind WM.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Am I seeing a wooden stockade fence , would know exactly where they are then, right off 302/Eastman rd.

No, I am wrong, stockade fence would not be that wide, and does not have wide dirt area they are parked.
Can someone put up aerial view of the Walmart again please.

it's a frustrating and exhausting case for LE... they are trying, they want so badly to bring Abby home.... almost all the NHSP detectives working this case are parents and every day that goes by and they don't have Abby is heartbreaking for them..... they are seriously following up on every single tip and lead they receive no matter how out there or ridiculous it may seem

That's some rugged terrain back there.

it IS rugged...... it's beautiful though and hiking in New England is one of the best experiences an avid hiker can get, but alot of inexperienced hikers wander out there and tend to get hurt, they don't understand the rapid weather changes and how suprising the terrain can be underfoot

Am I seeing a wooden stockade fence , would know exactly where they are then, right off 302/Eastman rd.

No, I am wrong, stockade fence would not be that wide, and does not have wide dirt area they are parked.
Can someone put up aerial view of the Walmart again please.

I can't give you an aerial, but the area further toward 302 past the rotary has a fair amount of open space.

There is an area between rotary and settlers green that has dirt road to the right ( this would be off NS rd), a huge dirt pile a ways back, have never been back there or on that dirt rd no reason to,

The Hollye map , Abigail Hernandez map #2, shows exactly where they are.

so, no note--LE says there is no indication she left voluntarily?
Now, wondering what alerted mom. . . and why the report of a violent crime--

Incredibly tempted to make a drive up that way this week, but hoping that there will be no use for this thread in a day or so (she will be found! ALIVE!) DanaK's pics just make you want to get out there and look around. Thanks DanaK, assist1, and takeitfromme for the very helpful informative posts. And everyone else as well!

Another beautiful sunny day here in New Hampshire today...... leaves still falling but a bit more feeling of Fall in the air (30s this morning...) Abby, where are you today?

I think of Abby when I go to bed at night. I too ask Abby where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa