GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes no sense to be telling "lies" about where she vanished from, unless they knew exactly what had happened and were hot on a trail, which has NOT proved to be the case. It is obvious, IMO, by the pond searches, wood searches, etc. that they are going through the motions we see in every missing persons case, nothing specific to show they have any clues at all. If they made up a story about the circumstances, well, that can only make finding her more difficult, IMO, now that it is more than four weeks in.

Was it ever stated what time her mom came home? I thought it was all speculation based on her job type?

Her mother called LE a little after 7.

I have NEVER believed that is when she arrived home. I think she was very worried when she arrived home but I think she spent some time calling a lot of Abby's friends and perhaps Sarah and RH and maybe even the school.

I don't think she walked in the door and picked up the phone and called the police.

Most folks don't like to involve LE until they are sure there is something wrong. MOO

This is my first post. Let me preface this by saying, I've been an on/off lurker for about 5 years. I became a "full-time lurker" during the infancy stages of the LISK investigation.

Welcome to WS.

Forgive me for off-topic on Abby, but for J Block, I have an extended case archive of LISK.

Ocean Parkway Murders:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=138385937731705428350706920146

Sub-section, Shannan Gilbert:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=138385940773306791385983084721

And, there is another sub-section for the Manorville, LI, Atlantic City murders as well:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...&page=1&_suid=1383859459591010768701191113816

And now for back ON-topic, Abigail Hernandez Case Archive:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=138385964171708261296522930673

Quote by LookingHelping...
I like all of it though I'm not sure I'm with you on mom getting home earlier. She is a nurse or am I remembering incorrectly? If a nurse 7-7 shifts? (I recall early on in reporting when they mentioned her arriving at some minutes after 7 I thought, oh yes nursing shifts. Somewhere it stated what time she came home exactly.

To clarify, it's never been confirmed what time ZH came home or what her shift really was. It's only been confirmed that AH was reported missing at 7:17PM.

Hi everyone I am new to Webslueth, well have being following along with all of you here On AH - This is so terrible and I have found myself pounding my brain for the last two weeks trying to make sense of all of this. BTW you all have shared some great information & ideas. My thoughts on this that I have being thinking about- As far as phone call at 6:30 I think that is when the phone was about to die it sends a signal flare for the phone. As far as RH I cant quite put my finger on this one not alot makes since except for IMO i think that LE put him onto the FB & letter out to AH. I believe the heart sent to BF was just a teen texting special things. Maybe a fight occured between them and made her decide to walk. Now one thing I was really wondering, this all happened right before her 15th birthday, for her nationallity this is supposed to be her most memorable Bday of all - did maybe she want to spend this with RH to have this huge celebration and ZH sd no way? Just thoughts I have being running wild with in my own head.

:drumroll: WELCOME CAPTAIN KANGAROO :loveyou:

To clarify, it's never been confirmed what time ZH came home or what her shift really was. It's only been confirmed that AH was reported missing at 7:17PM.

I agree, I think we all have assumed she got home at 7pm but I wasn't able to find anywhere where it was printed as fact.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/10/vigil_held_as_search_for_missi.html

There it is: "About 150 people gathered Saturday night in North Conway for vigil and walk for 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez, who was last seen Oct. 9 after leaving Kennett High School where she is a freshman. When she never arrived home after school, her family began to worry and she was officially reported missing at 7:17 p.m. that evening."

Yep! Lots could have gone on before that call to LE!

I have NEVER believed that is when she arrived home. I think she was very worried when she arrived home but I think she spent some time calling a lot of Abby's friends and perhaps Sarah and RH and maybe even the school.

I don't think she walked in the door and picked up the phone and called the police.

Most folks don't like to involve LE until they are sure there is something wrong. MOO

I would begin by calling my child's phone while looking around home to see if her bag was there, any signs she'd been home and left, I would text/call her friends, then call police.

IIRC a poster in the first thread said that the mom got off work at 3 so she should have been home long before this 7:00 time. The poster knew where ZH worked, or had some info about her job. I am sorry but I am unable to search for this post - does anyone else recall this?

I am sorry but I just don't know how to FIND THINGS that are archived..it's a problem for me...sigh.

But at some point in our #5 discussions somebody was nice enough to post a list of things LE said were true and then backtracked on.

If anybody happens to remember or have that list or know how to find it I would surely like to have one more look. Thank you.

For J Block

Conway > Boston approx 140 miles
Conway > New Haven approx 265 miles

And :welcome:

IIRC a poster in the first thread said that the mom got off work at 3 so she should have been home long before this 7:00 time. The poster knew where ZH worked, or had some info about her job. I am sorry but I am unable to search for this post - does anyone else recall this?

I personally don't remember it. But, we do not have any verified insiders on this case yet.

IMO there is a reason mom reacted so quickly.
We are not privy to the why!
Just like the info on dad.
There is something MORE going on here as I see it!

I believe the thought was that she may have worked at the local hospital so her commute home would have been shorter/hours may have been different until it was revealed in MSM that she worked somewhere else.

Does that answer your question? I vaguely remember this.

I did read somewhere in the beginning of all of this that ZH got home a little after 7pm. I feel that she made repeated calls prior to coming home. My daughetr and I have a daily ritual where I will call her or she calls me when she is home from school. I believe that she was trying to reach her but got no response back and got home and she was not there maybe called JC and he told her he has not heard from her either and she panicked and called LE. IMO this is what I would have done. Another question that came to mind when I saw a picture was I read that all the track girls would leave their bags in locker until after track and get them so they didnt have to drag it around with them, but in picture of her leaving school she had her bag with her, did she pre plan to not return for track practice?

I did read somewhere in the beginning of all of this that ZH got home a little after 7pm. I feel that she made repeated calls prior to coming home. My daughetr and I have a daily ritual where I will call her or she calls me when she is home from school. I believe that she was trying to reach her but got no response back and got home and she was not there maybe called JC and he told her he has not heard from her either and she panicked and called LE. IMO this is what I would have done. Another question that came to mind when I saw a picture was I read that all the track girls would leave their bags in locker until after track and get them so they didnt have to drag it around with them, but in picture of her leaving school she had her bag with her, did she pre plan to not return for track practice?

I think Abby was in Spring track but not Fall track. Two different things. MOO

IMO there is a reason mom reacted so quickly.
We are not privy to the why!
Just like the info on dad.
There is something MORE going on here as I see it!

My guess would be she reacted quickly because she had not been able to talk to Abby in their usual style. I am sure when she got home she was worried sick.

But I still think she would have taken some time and made some calls before calling LE.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member