GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall would be cross country (run run and keep running). Spring would be track and field which is sprints, hurdles, javaline, long and high jumping, etc.

The photos on the posters show her on the track field with school t-shirt on. I believe what mom meant was not a 'team' sport. Track is more of an individualized sport as would be swim, tennis. Unlike soccer, field hockey, cheering. Individualized vs Team may be what she meant by that comment. That is how I took it.

Regardless, they have not mentioned she missed a practice nor a meet that day that I recall.

CaptainKangaroo you mentioned her 15th birthday and it being important in her background. Wasn't it the day after she went missing? I have always had a feeling that her birthday played a significant part in this: maybe she was meeting up with someone who was going to wish her a happy birthday/give her a present or wanted to see her for her birthday......I don't know.......just remembering how important birthdays seem to be when you are a teen, and now you have mentioned 15 is particularly important, it may be a reason she has gone on a different route or done something different the arv before......just thinking aloud.

Is this the candy piece you were looking for HB? http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...am-searches-for-abby-but-nothing-useful-found

She had a shoulder bag, a second bag inside the shoulder bag, an iPhone, a silver colored necklace with a heart shaped pendant and a blue stone. They also know a number of general details about Abby.
"We know what kind of candy she ate," said Tate, adding that before she disappeared, Hernandez had taken some candy that her mother had purchased for Halloween.

Sounds like she stole some candy from the ToT'rs :D That could have been at anytime though, a week prior, that morning. Just says they know what kind she likes. 4 bags she steals one kind.

Was it definitely on thread #5 honey? I went through the whole thread and couldn't find it. The only post I found was rabbits http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9956900&postcount=856 but it was on page 35, just the previous page so I thought you meant another post.

I am soooooo sorry. I don't think it's in #5. I think it was a bit earlier maybe #3.

I was saying it was in one of the threads 1 through #5...but typed fast and misspoke. I am sorry.

I do remember it was a list. One was she made it home and then didn't make it home. Another was the phone pinged at 6 something and then didn't ping at 6 something.

There was quite a discussion about all that.

Again sorry for not writing it correctly.

MOO

I remember seeing it reading through all of the different threads. I tried to do a search but turned up too much each time. I am not sure if it was in one of the crime record type links I clicked in the 1-5 threads.

The photos on the posters show her on the track field with school t-shirt on. I believe what mom meant was not a 'team' sport. Track is more of an individualized sport as would be swim, tennis. Unlike soccer, field hockey, cheering. Individualized vs Team may be what she meant by that comment. That is how I took it.

Regardless, they have not mentioned she missed a practice nor a meet that day that I recall.

Swimming, tennis, and track are still "organized" sports and students have to qualify for their school's teams. ZH said Abby was a skier and a runner but didn't participate in "organized" sports. To me, that sounds like at least so far in her freshman year, she hadn't joined any school teams. ZH also expected Abby to come home on the bus after school, so that also indicates that she wasn't on any fall school teams.

Photos of her in running clothes on a track field could have been from middle school (which would have been only a few months ago) or because she was a member of a local running club.

Yes, I know they are organized. It was just a thought. She did say English was not her first language. An easy mistake to make. None of it seems to matter, at this moment, to this case as it stands right now.

BBM

Respectfully, could you please supply some links for your statements? Some of them seem to conflict with LE's actions in other cases, and others seem to fall into the "insider" category, and it was just pointed out by a mod that we have no verified insiders. I'm just not sure what to make of it.

Thank you.

JMO

Well, if I provided links to my working with policy and procedure for NH LE agencies I would be putting my real identity and where I work and have worked here on a forum... for my personal safety and that of my family I will not do that...... sorry.

Hi everyone I am new to Webslueth, well have being following along with all of you here On AH - This is so terrible and I have found myself pounding my brain for the last two weeks trying to make sense of all of this. BTW you all have shared some great information & ideas. My thoughts on this that I have being thinking about- As far as phone call at 6:30 I think that is when the phone was about to die it sends a signal flare for the phone. As far as RH I cant quite put my finger on this one not alot makes since except for IMO i think that LE put him onto the FB & letter out to AH. I believe the heart sent to BF was just a teen texting special things. Maybe a fight occured between them and made her decide to walk. Now one thing I was really wondering, this all happened right before her 15th birthday, for her nationallity this is supposed to be her most memorable Bday of all - did maybe she want to spend this with RH to have this huge celebration and ZH sd no way? Just thoughts I have being running wild with in my own head.

Above BBM.

I wonder if there were plans for her Quinceañera. It is definitely a huge deal in most Mexican communities. Like rent a banquet hall and buy an insanely expensive dress huge deal. Since we don't know that much about Abby, unfortunately we don't know if this is something she could have been looking forward to or even something she could have been dreading.

ALWAYS MOO

BBM

Respectfully, could you please supply some links for your statements? Some of them seem to conflict with LE's actions in other cases, and others seem to fall into the "insider" category, and it was just pointed out by a mod that we have no verified insiders. I'm just not sure what to make of it.

Thank you.

JMO

Sorry, I did not answer all of that..... as far as not subjecting minors to media or revealing warrants that were obtained and such not being disclosed to the public..... there are several cases including celina cass.... now in her case, with her stepdad and his truck and a warrant for the home, that was made public..... none of the other warrants were made public, not even the grand jury investigation.... media had to speculate and try to get relatives to talk..... but NONE of that came from JY or law enforcement

Well, if I provided links to my working with policy and procedure for NH LE agencies IN would be putting my real identity and where I work and have worked here on a forum... for my personal safety and that of my family I will not do that...... sorry.

i agree. fwiw, i appreciate the points you made on your previous post and agree with them. especially the part about how upset her boyfriend must be, i couldn't even imagine. poor thing :(

I guess I'm coming in late about Mom reporting Abby missing at such-and-such time, but my thought is that nothing unusual happened that day up until that time. If her family is like most of us, it isn't punctual to the minute. Mom worked, ran ordinary errands, etc. Abby's sister had things to do and so did Abby. Perhaps there was a set time for supper each night and when Abby was late it rang the alarm.

she wasn't a member of the white mountain miler's. PK has specifically stated her mother and sister were members. not her.

and yes, ZH stated she wasn't part of ANY organized sport.

t-shirt or not, our missing girl wasn't a joiner...according to JDC, she spent the summer video-gaming with her boyfriend. she went to freshman orientation & homecoming with him...then walked home alone the day she went missing. according to ZH, she regularly rode the bus (or at least was supposed to) but not that day...then stated she was excited about her weekly cleaning job...what 14 year old is excited about a job, much less one that involves windex & lysol?

c'mon folks...we're better than this. what are we missing???

Is this the candy piece you were looking for HB? http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...am-searches-for-abby-but-nothing-useful-found

She had a shoulder bag, a second bag inside the shoulder bag, an iPhone, a silver colored necklace with a heart shaped pendant and a blue stone. They also know a number of general details about Abby.
"We know what kind of candy she ate," said Tate, adding that before she disappeared, Hernandez had taken some candy that her mother had purchased for Halloween.

Sounds like she stole some candy from the ToT'rs :D That could have been at anytime though, a week prior, that morning. Just says they know what kind she likes. 4 bags she steals one kind.

Well now that too is another fly in my ointment. Why did they ever mention candy if it wasn't part of the event?

They didn't say she ate pizza last week or they all enjoyed Chinese the week before.

They were discussing things that happened concerning the disappearance and I do believe the candy was part of the event of Abby going missing.

Which fuels my fire that she did make it home and they don't want us to know that!

MOO

Sorry, I did not answer all of that..... as far as not subjecting minors to media or revealing warrants that were obtained and such not being disclosed to the public..... there are several cases including celina cass.... now in her case, with her stepdad and his truck and a warrant for the home, that was made public..... none of the other warrants were made public, not even the grand jury investigation.... media had to speculate and try to get relatives to talk..... but NONE of that came from JY or law enforcement

Hard to tell what links were being looked for. If regarding your 1, 2, 3 post about LE, minors, warrants. Don't think there are links to those items, general knowledge and common sense regardless of what state's LE.

If giving facts about the case itself, seems links would still be appropriate, wouldn't they?

she wasn't a member of the white mountain miler's. PK has specifically stated her mother and sister were members. not her.

and yes, ZH stated she wasn't part of ANY organized sport.

t-shirt or not, our missing girl wasn't a joiner...according to JDC, she spent the summer video-gaming with her boyfriend. she went to freshman orientation & homecoming with him...then walked home alone the day she went missing. according to ZH, she regularly rode the bus (or at least was supposed to) but not that day...then stated she was excited about her weekly cleaning job...what 14 year old is excited about a job, much less one that involves windex & lysol?

c'mon folks...we're better than this. what are we missing???

The only thing she would be excited about with respect to work, is having her own money to spend as she wishes. But I dont' know any 14 year old that would be excited to clean...they don't even clean their own room let alone other people's crap.

Well, if I provided links to my working with policy and procedure for NH LE agencies I would be putting my real identity and where I work and have worked here on a forum... for my personal safety and that of my family I will not do that...... sorry.

T'wouldn't be prudent. :) Especially since it's been mentioned that sometimes the person that abducted the child will post or read the boards. This is still the internet and we all need to remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits