NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female, 23-33, & 3 Children, under 11, Nov'85 & May'00 #3

The girl's Doenetwork entry (802UFNH) now says this (bolded by me):

Isotope tests on this child's remains indicated she was not originally from New Hampshire and likely only spent a few weeks or months in the New Hampshire region before her death. In viewing the timeline for Rasmussen, it appears most likely that this decedent was born in Texas, possibly on the Gult Coast if Rasmussen was working on an oil rig at the time.

From Denise Beaudin's page in Charley Project Denise Beaudin – The Charley Project

...Isotope tests indicate she was probably born in a sparsely populated area of the interior western United States or one of the Plains States,

So it sounds like there's some disagreement on that front...

It's interesting that both Denise and Marlyse were last seen by their families at Thanksgiving. I wonder if there is any significance to that. Perhaps it's a "trigger" for TR from something in his past? Or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Interesting. I wonder if there are connections to other holidays.

I think it is mainly the consequence of families getting together on holidays. Whenever someone disappears, the family remembers the last time they have seen them, which is often holidays

That's my thought as well. Plus he targets women who tend to not have close relationships with families, and it can be extremely stressful for them to spend time with families. He might very well use this stress on these women as a lure to get them to leave with him.

On a side note, his brother actually tried to shoot his wife and killed himself on 12/1/1978, relatively closed to the holidays, wondering if that is what triggered it all.

The girl's Doenetwork entry (802UFNH) now says this (bolded by me):

Isotope tests on this child's remains indicated she was not originally from New Hampshire and likely only spent a few weeks or months in the New Hampshire region before her death. In viewing the timeline for Rasmussen, it appears most likely that this decedent was born in Texas, possibly on the Gult Coast if Rasmussen was working on an oil rig at the time.

From Denise Beaudin's page in Charley Project Denise Beaudin – The Charley Project

...Isotope tests indicate she was probably born in a sparsely populated area of the interior western United States or one of the Plains States,

So it sounds like there's some disagreement on that front...

I think her being born in Texas make sense tho? Remember in his timeline that at some point in 1978 he called a friend to borrow money, why else would you need more money if it weren't for a new born?

You bring up a good point. In the article posted by Claire stated this, RBBM for clarity:

This jumped out at me. Because, as far as we know, this pregnant girlfriend was not Marlyse. There is no mention of her being pregnant at the time she was found in the barrel (unless I totally missed that), and no knowledge of her having another baby right before her death (after Sarah).
If this pregnant girlfriend turns out to be Denise, that would narrow the timeline between Denise and Marlyse significantly, as we know D/L was about 6 months old when they left. My best guess conception was sometime in summer 1980. And if it was a pregnant Denise TPR introduced to Mr. Gallagher, there's a possibility TPR believed the baby was his.
If it wasn't Denise or Marlyse, we got another mystery on our hands.

Could it be a possibility that Marlyse was pregnant, but had a miscarriage or stillbirth?

He also apparently referred to this pregnant partner of his in a very disrespectful way.

The part about Eunsoon in the Chameleon video, after all the calls from her friend trying to0 reach, TPR had a lot of time and opportunity to run again. I wonder why he didn't.

In the interview at the police station .. .Terry made a point to mention he has to eat small meals about 5 or 6 times a day. Wondered if he was letting them know this so if he was to go to jail they should know he had a condition which may require certain foods / meals. Eunsoon mentioned he was lazy , didn't seem to want to work and didn't want to have children. I wondered if she was going to throw him out . He got angry possibly like he had before and killed her. He may of tired of running , possibly couldn't file for Social Security and decided he would spend the rest of his time on the states dime. He may of even known he was dying .

I think it is mainly the consequence of families getting together on holidays. Whenever someone disappears, the family remembers the last time they have seen them, which is often holidays

I wonder if this means Denise and Marlyse/the girls died between Thanksgiving and Christmas?

There's no reason to think Denise died at the same time as the others. I think if she did, she'd have been in a barrel too.

Sorry, I think I worded it wrongly, I meant they both died between that time period but in different years. Just like between Thanksgiving-Christmas time period.

The doe network says identified? Anyone know why?

The doe network says identified? Anyone know why?

The only remaining unidentified victim from this thread is the middle child and I don’t see anything about her being identified on doe network. Can you provide more details on your question?
802UFNH

Sorry, I think I worded it wrongly, I meant they both died between that time period but in different years. Just like between Thanksgiving-Christmas time period.

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, that's an interesting observation. My memory of when I was younger is that between Thanksgiving and New Year's was a common time for people and families to move. Several holidays so you didn't have to take as much time off, breaks from school so the kids could start fresh after vacation, etc.

The only remaining unidentified victim from this thread is the middle child and I don’t see anything about her being identified on doe network. Can you provide more details on your question?
802UFNH
the doe network has a page for all four of the victims, and it says identified, under the title. i’m assuming this is because the other three have been identified.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back