NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
again if this has been posted before I apologize but I was on the Allentown site reading the comments and a lot of people lived in the area its interesting.

I read this which caught my eye Spring of 1980 was a bad time in NH for missing young women: Rachael Garden (March), Laureen Rahn (April), and Denise Daneault (June).

Especially since that was a time that definitely Robert Evans was accounted being there. with and without the mysterious Elizabeth Evans.

also I was looking at how many woods and parks are out there in the area and thought about how long it took them to find the barrels that wer pretty clo each other.. I could just imagine what out in the rest of the Park and woods omg

http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2012/07/crime-watch-daily-featuring-allenstown.html#comment-form

That was the year we moved to NH. Our daughter was just starting school. It was scary.

Anyone have a link or an inmate number for "Curtis Kimball"circa 2002-2010?ive been a busy bee all day requesting records,this,would help alot..but not finding it

I came across this Jane Doe. I was thinking of her as the mystery mother of the child that belongs to Robert Evans... She went missing with an unnamed male friend in Manitoba Canada.. Manitoba Canada is right above Minnesota and the Dakotas which isotopes had mentioned that child had been prior to NH and lastly I feel the jane doe has a striking resemblance to Robert Evans kid.

Annie Yassie
Missing since June 22, 1974 from Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Classification: Endangered Missing
Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: July 27, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4" (163 cm); 104 lbs (47 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Native female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Clothing: Brown shoes 3" heel, Blue denim jacket, blue jeans.
Circumstances of Disappearance
On June 26th, 1974 the Churchill RCMP Detachment received a report that Annie Yassie was missing.
Yassie was last seen by a taxi cab driver on June 22nd, 1974. At that time she was in the company of a male friend.
An extensive search of the area was done by foot, by air and with the service of the Police dog was used, however all efforts met with negative results.
Yassie has not been located and her whereabouts are unknown.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2406dfmb.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/us/new-hampshire-bodies-mystery/

Radio isotope testing shows the middle child, who had no known biological relationship with the other three, spent her childhood farther inland, perhaps in Nebraska, Minnesota or the Dakotas.View attachment 113151View attachment 113152

Interesting potential.

Anyone have a link or an inmate number for "Curtis Kimball"circa 2002-2010?ive been a busy bee all day requesting records,this,would help alot..but not finding it

I can give you a case number for his murder conviction. A102999 it was filed with the Contra Costa Superior Court on 6/18/2003 The People V Kimball. I'm not sure how to get his inmate number, but you may be able to call the courthouse and give them the case number and someone may be able to help you with that.

I came across this Jane Doe. I was thinking of her as the mystery mother of the child that belongs to Robert Evans... She went missing with an unnamed male friend in Manitoba Canada.. Manitoba Canada is right above Minnesota and the Dakotas which isotopes had mentioned that child had been prior to NH and lastly I feel the jane doe has a striking resemblance to Robert Evans kid.

Annie Yassie
Missing since June 22, 1974 from Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: July 27, 1960
Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4" (163 cm); 104 lbs (47 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Native female. Black hair; brown eyes.
Clothing: Brown shoes 3" heel, Blue denim jacket, blue jeans.
On June 26th, 1974 the Churchill RCMP Detachment received a report that Annie Yassie was missing.
Yassie was last seen by a taxi cab driver on June 22nd, 1974. At that time she was in the company of a male friend.
An extensive search of the area was done by foot, by air and with the service of the Police dog was used, however all efforts met with negative results.
Yassie has not been located and her whereabouts are unknown.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2406dfmb.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/us/new-hampshire-bodies-mystery/

Radio isotope testing shows the middle child, who had no known biological relationship with the other three, spent her childhood farther inland, perhaps in Nebraska, Minnesota or the Dakotas.View attachment 113151View attachment 113152

An interview with Yassie's sister
http://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/annie-yassie-13-disappeared-over-40-years-ago-1.3618889

I can give you a case number for his murder conviction. A102999 it was filed with the Contra Costa Superior Court on 6/18/2003 The People V Kimball. I'm not sure how to get his inmate number, but you may be able to call the courthouse and give them the case number and someone may be able to help you with that.
❤ great!thanks!

iam posting this link again because I finally read through all the posts and there were a lot of locals commenting on what they remember and a lot of it is very interesting. A couple of things that people said stuck out again I might be late here in the game but I just wanted to post in case it had not been mentioned

http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2012/07/crime-watch-daily-featuring-allenstown.html

11 yr old Debra Horn who disappeared from Allenstown in Jan 1969, found deceased several months later in a car in Sandown, NH. Unsolved.

I do remember a mans body being found off New Rye Rd. another story that wasn't talked about much. Was he, the man they found, in fact a suicide? I hated driving that road at night. Bear Brook definitely had a creepiness to it........

I recall the man on New Rye Rd. I heard at that time that he had stabbed himself a few times. A very strange way to commit suicide.

(The last 2 statements made me think of The father of Lisa that is unaccounted for)

Namus UP#16038,found 9/16,unidentified female,was,through more forensic testing in March/ 17 determined to actually be a male.Just mentioning this as a reminder to myself to think outside the box sometimes ��

dept of corrections assigns the inmate numbers

dept of corrections assigns the inmate numbers
That's true ,they do.im not sure if its because he's deceased and no longer considered an inmate ,but I'm having hard time finding info in regards to his prison stay.some states will keep an inmate in their system,noting them as "deceased" or "released".apparently California is not one of these states .

longshot but I came across this girl they have more photos of her on the link

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2880dfca.html

Lynn Bernadette Luray
Missing since August 17, 1964 from Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: October 5, 1948
Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'0" (152 cm); 100 lbs (45 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; hazel eyes. Lynn's eyes may appear to be hazel or green.
Her height and weight are approximations.
Dentals: Not available.
DNA: Available

Luray was last seen in Long Beach, California on August 17, 1964.
She may have traveled out of the area in the company of an adult male.
LBLuray[1].jpg

Matching DNA profiles are automatically run against all unidentified remains in CODIS.
For example, if Lynn Luray has mtDNA in CODIS, it's already been compared to the middle child, because that's all the Allenstown victims have, and ruled out.

Spot on Alleykins .... Then their is the frustrating part, when you see the DNA is available however unknowingly it is being held by the LE agency and not in CODIS

Bang my head all the time with defining that.... Have notice either Doe or Charley has started identifying the type of DNA along with where it is held

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spot on Alleykins .... Then their is the frustrating part, when you see the DNA is available however unknowingly it is being held by the LE agency and not in CODIS

Bang my head all the time with defining that.... Have notice either Doe or Charley has started identifying the type of DNA along with where it is held

I always check if I'm not sure, but I've sent so many inquiries to NamUs about the Allenstown victims, and received the same response each time, that both the MP and UP have DNA in CODIS with no associations or have been ruled out based on biometrics.
On the off chance the middle child's mother is also a Jane Doe, this is the reply I received from NamUs about comparing sets of unidentified remains to each other: Unidentified cases are automatically compared to other unidentified cases found.
The difficult part is there would be no way to make a comparison between the middle child and another set of unidentified remains looking for her mother by other biometrics if the UP doesn't have a DNA profile at all.

Matching DNA profiles are automatically run against all unidentified remains in CODIS.
For example, if Lynn Luray has mtDNA in CODIS, it's already been compared to the middle child, because that's all the Allenstown victims have, and ruled out.
Actually,this is controversial .Ive spoken with admins from NAMUS,and Doe Network,and also homicide detective.this isn't necessarily true.if they have DNA,submitted,doesn't mean there isn't a match in their state.that is why they have steps that must be followed in order to submit a potential match to LE.A person submits,a potential match to them .if they think there are enough similarities,they submit it to a three member panel,and they discuss it.if they agree,they submit it to LE for further Dna testing.its,a long complicated procedure,that even Doe Network and Namus admit they can barely wrap their minds around .Point blank,I asked both if I fund,a potential match,I should rule them out because both have DNA in state.they both said NO,DO NOT RULE OUT BASED ON THAT ASSUMPTION.

I always check if I'm not sure, but I've sent so many inquiries to NamUs about the Allenstown victims, and received the same response each time, that both the MP and UP have DNA in CODIS with no associations or have been ruled out based on biometrics.
On the off chance the middle child's mother is also a Jane Doe, this is the reply I received from NamUs about comparing sets of unidentified remains to each other: Unidentified cases are automatically compared to other unidentified cases found.
The difficult part is there would be no way to make a comparison between the middle child and another set of unidentified remains looking for her mother by other biometrics if the UP doesn't have a DNA profile at all.
How confusing!!I got exactly the opposite message�� i still submit cases,the two i have,the mp and up both had DNA in system.both times ,they replied"we have already received submission tips for this case,and it is pending further forensic testing"

Like I said, MATCHING DNA profiles are automatically run in CODIS.
I'm not talking about samples not in CODIS that may be held locally, but thank you for your input.

Like I said, MATCHING DNA profiles are automatically run in CODIS.
I'm not talking about samples not in CODIS that may be held locally, but thank you for your input.
No need to be rude!�� I'm just sharing my experience with the confusing DNA.not many of us dont understand it!ive not sent in many possible matches because I did not understand ,and thought it would help others!

There are cases where the DNA had to be manually compared... Do not recall exactly what the circumstances were but it is a baffling process at times.....

The past few big matches UID were MP's not on anyone's radar... Prime example RE and Denise B

Hope the weather is warming up in the East ... Beautiful day here in NOLA high 70's blue skies, sitting in the backyard with a delicious Margarita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member