NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologizes if I have seem to have jammed up the thread with misc information photos timelines etc... i will chose wisely moving forward

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My apologizes if I have seem to have jammed up the thread with misc information photos timelines etc... i will chose wisely moving forward

Folieadeuxnola, your posts gathering information for this case are awesome! The only reason I suggested a sub-forum is that I want to be able to easily access all that information in a sticky or a single thread. Hope you didn't think I was criticizing any of the awesome posters here with the suggestion.

Folieadeuxnola, I agree with Gardener1850. Your lists are awesome and very helpful to people playing catch up! They keep important information bumped!

I was not taking it as anything negative at all, I was apologizing if I jammed up the thread ... Will say I would like an update from LE not much coming out of NH since the land search. Even if it is minimal anything is better than nothing the case has grown so quite in recent months. LE had to acquire some possible leads ..

Carbuff;13382379]I wonder if he's a Vietnam veteran who deserted and went to Canada, as tens of thousands of men did. The timeline would fit.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I was watching m**advertiser censored*s*h over the weekend. The late Captain Pierce (1975). Pierce was accidentally listed as dead, when he really was alive. The military had contacted Pierce's family that he was dead. Pierce could not get a call out to his family to tell them it was a mistake. In frustration he referred to himself as a non-person. Alive, but listed as dead. I think he was possibly a Vietnam deserter knowing he was listed as dead and started stealing identities. Vietnam may have messed him up. I like the Canada hypothesis, it marries into mine well.

I was not taking it as anything negative at all, I was apologizing if I jammed up the thread ... Will say I would like an update from LE not much coming out of NH since the land search. Even if it is minimal anything is better than nothing the case has grown so quite in recent months. LE had to acquire some possible leads ..

I'm curious on hearing about the info surrounding his William Jameson and William Jordon alias's and how they were linked to him. And also how they know he was born in 1942. That would have placed him at 67/68 when he died, and 39 when he was with Denise.

I love that he's getting more and more media coverage.

I'm curious on hearing about the info surrounding his William Jameson and William Jordon alias's and how they were linked to him. And also how they know he was born in 1942. That would have placed him at 67/68 when he died, and 39 when he was with Denise.

I love that he's getting more and more media coverage.

Looks like they think he may have been in Dexter, Oregon in the late 1980s

http://kval.com/news/local/did-seri...xter-oregon-investigators-ask-public-for-help

Looks like they think he may have been in Dexter, Oregon in the late 1980s

http://kval.com/news/local/did-seri...xter-oregon-investigators-ask-public-for-help

Awesome! a new area to search! Remember when he called a phone number of a therapist in Oregon by memory? Does anyone remember what town that was in? Also curious is he claimed Eunsoon was at a cabin in Oregon when she when missing.

Here's a snippet from the link Carbuff posted:
The National Center said law enforcement suspects the man spent time in Oregon at various times.
Among the clues related to Oregon:
  • Evans claims to have traveled to Oregon at some point between 1986-1989 to pick berries
  • Evans made statements suggesting his parents may have lived in Oregon
  • Evans made statements suggesting he was familiar with the town Dexter, Oreogn, outside Eugene
  • He suggested he owned property here
  • He was familiar with the Dexter Market

New Hampshire State Police ask anyone who recognizes the man in the video to contact the Cold Case Unit at (603) 223-3856 or by email at coldcaseunit@dos.nh.gov.

You can also call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).

You made my day carbuff ... Kudos and TY

Its an interesting find with more detail clues that have not been on any lists ... Or at least I have seen

Adding in his parents ... Wonder if he went to pick berries as his families place ...

Oregon and the new aliases definitely give me hope that LE is making headway.

Agree with the poster who thinks Ohio could be possible, or at least Midwest. "Ducks lined up" as opposed to "ducks in a row" would be normal here, no one would bat an eye at using either term. The way he talks reminds me of the older generation, almost like my grandparents who were born in the 1910s...it wouldn't surprise me if he was at least part Irish or Polish with his references to the priest, his working in the trades, etc. An origin from OH, MI, western PA or western NY (Buffalo-Niagara area) would not surprise me at all. But maybe he moved away young, because he probably wouldn't have picked up Arabic/Chinese here in those days, and Ohio isn't forest fire country at all. And what Ohioan would ever choose 'Bob Evans' as an alias. :)

Also, fwiw, the talk about God and about forest fire fighting are related to me. It's not just rambling, I think it's calculated.

He's trying to project that he's normal - that he's an individual just like the law enforcement officers which is more or less exactly what he says. To me, it's like he's trying to say 'I'm a good Christian too, I'm a first responder too, see I'm just like you, nobody to be suspicious of.."

Perfect location Fall Creek http://oregonstateparks.org/index.cfm?do=parkPage.dsp_parkPage&parkId=176

There is Elijah Park as well however it appears from their website it does not offer camping access

Great proximity. There is also RV park right in Dexter - http://dextershoresrv.com/, just 5-10 min from Dexter market RE was allegedly familiar with. Of course, not sure if it was there years ago.

Its an interesting find with more detail clues that have not been on any lists ... Or at least I have seen

Adding in his parents ... Wonder if he went to pick berries as his families place ...

hmm now that you mention it...or picking beans?

There is 50 year old still unsolved murder of 7 year old Alice Louise Lee who disappeared in Dexter while picking green beans at Swan’s bean yard at 1960. She was later found naked and partially buried. As per LE she was likely sexually assaulted... Only locals and their families (and their children and their teenagers) were invited to help picking beans on that day. RE would be around approx 14 - 16 in that time (based on given age of 37 in 1981 arrest)

I know its very long shot as we do not know for sure yet if he is from area of Dexter OR, but still worth having look imo.
Could be also strong reason for him moving away while still very young.

Alice Louise Lee story - http://special.registerguard.com/cs...150290-35/wolfe-alice-veteto-murder-child.csp

Map from Dexter to Trent School where Alice approximately disappeared from (I could not find Swan bean farm but they said it was close to school which LE searched too) https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Tre...a11e9b0a70!2m2!1d-122.8228506!2d43.915959!3e0

Btw coincidentally there is also Kimball road there near to another farm (Kenleigh Acres Farm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member