UNKNOWN ALIAS

1977-1981
Robert "Bob" T. Evans

Residence: 925 Hayward St.
Employment:
Waumbec Mill, Commericial St, Manchester, NH
Bear Brooks State Park, Deerfield Rd, Allenstown, NH

Places we know he's been nearby:
Allenstown, Merrimack County, NH (Bear Brook State Park)
Goffstown, Hillsbourgh County, NH (visited Denise's family for Thanksgiving)
NOTES:
1980-
  • Lists a spouse named "Elizabeth" in February (arrested for bad check from Dec 1979)
  • May (arrested for stealing electricity)
  • no mention of a wife after October (arrested for diverting electric current)
  • December 1981-Left Manchester with girlfriend Denise Beaudin and her 6 month old

1982-1983
UNKNOWN ALIAS

NOTES:
  • It is believed this is the time frame where Denise was killed, he resurfaces without her in 1984/5.
  • This is around the time frame Gerry Mockerman lost his ID near Dekalb County, GA

1984-1985
Curtis Mayo Kimball

Location: Los Alamito, Cypress, (some list Anaheim), all in Orange County, CA
Employment:
Electric company in Los Alamito, CA in March 1984
NOTES:
  • May 1985-Gets arrested in Cypress, CA for DUI, Denise's Daughter "Lisa" was with him

UNKNOWN ALIAS

Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen

Residence: Holiday Host RV Park
Employment:
Holiday Host RV Park, Scotts Valley, CA
NOTES:
  • June 1986- Evans abandons "Lisa" with a family at the RV park

UNKNOWN ALIAS, Possibly Gerald "Gerry" Mockerman

Location: Unknown, possibly CA or Preston, Franklin County, ID
NOTES:
  • Evans is later charged with vehicle theft for a stolen vehicle from Preston, ID which puts him there

1988-1990
Gerald "Gerry" Mockerman

NOTES:
  • November 1988- Evans was arrested for for vehicle theft, the vehicle was stolen from Preston, Idaho
  • March 1989- Evans is arrested as Gerry Mockerman on warrants out of Santa Cruz for child abandonment of "Lisa", sentenced to years in prison
  • October 1990- Evans serves 18 months of his 3 year sentence and is paroled

October 1990-July 2001
Possible unknown alias, Lawrence William Vanner

NOTES:

August 2001- December 2010
Lawrence William Vanner

Employment:
Odd jobs
NOTES:
  • August 2001- unoffically marries girlfriend Eusoon Jun in a backyard wedding
  • September 2002- Juns body is found in their house. Evans Curtis Mayo Kimball is revealed to be a match to his fingerprints
  • November 2002- Evans is arrested for her murder under his Kimball alias
  • June 2003- convicted of Jun's murder
  • December 2010- Evans dies of natural causes in prison, age unknown. He is buried under his Curtis Mayo Kimball alias.

Texas Connection
Evans told people he had been in these following counties during the 70's/80's:
  • Travis County- Austin
  • Nueces County- Corpus Christi, Ingleside
  • Harris County- Houston, Pasadena
  • Dallas County- Dallas
  • Matagorda County- Bay City, Palacias

He had called two RV parks in Austin, Texas around 1986:
  • Austin Lone Star RV Resort
  • Pecan Grove RV Park
NOTE: They are 17 mins apart from each other

He told people he worked at these companies in Texas:
  • 1970's- Brown and Root - Houston, TX- Electrician
  • 1970's- Bay City Electric & Air Conditioning- Bay City, TX- Instrument Repairman
    NOTES: Located on Nichols Ave in Bay City. Another location is in CA.
  • 1970's/80's- Big Three Industries- Houston, TX- Installation Mechanic
    NOTES:I found through searches it may have been a family business and also may no longer be active. Could be located on West 11th or West 12th St in Houston

Oregon Connection
  • Evans claims to have traveled to Oregon at some point between 1986-1989 to pick berries
  • Evans made statements suggesting his parents may have lived in Oregon
  • Evans made statements suggesting he was familiar with the town Dexter, Oreogn, outside Eugene
  • He suggested he owned property here
  • He was familiar with the Dexter Market
  • When his wife Eunsoon Jun goes missing, he claims she is in Oregon with her mother, at the family cabin, and another time he says she is there recieving mental health counselling
  • He calls a Psychiatrist in Oregon remembering the number by memory
source: http://kval.com/news/local/did-seri...xter-oregon-investigators-ask-public-for-help

That is an excellent list, a thousand years wide.
Even though we don't know exactly where, his pre-1977 whereabouts also includes whatever geographic area that the middle child is from.

Locations he's associated with:

Confirmed Locations he has been:
  • Manchester, Hillsbourgh County, NH- Resided/employed
  • Allenstown, Merrimack County, NH- Employed/dumped victims
  • Goffstown, Hillsborough County, NH- Thanksgiving dinner with Denise Beaudin's family
  • Los Alamito, Cypress, Anaheim, Orange County, CA- Resided/employed, arrest for DUI
  • Felton, Santa Cruz County, CA- possibly Resided/employed
  • Scotts Valley, Santa Cruz County, CA- Resided/employed
  • Preston, Franklin County, ID- possiply resided/employed on farm, vehicle theft
  • San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County, CA- Arrest for ID vehicle theft
  • Richmond, Contra Costa County, CA-- Resided/employed
Circumstanial Locations:
LaPorte, Harris county, TX- Curtis Mayo Kimball loses ID (1980's)
Dekalb county, GA- Gerry Mockerman loses ID (1980's)
Greensboro, Greene county, GA- arrested under alias (can't find in thread, it's like 30-40 pages back)

Alias's associated with him:
Well Known:
  • Robert T. Evans
  • Robert C. Evans
  • Curtis Mayo Kimball
  • Curtis Rollin Kimball
  • Gordon Curtis Jenson
  • Gordon Curtis Jensen
  • Gerald E. Mockerman
  • Jerry Edward Mockerman
  • Lawrence William Vanner
Lesser Known:
  • Jerry Edwards Gorman
  • Ulos Jenson
  • Don Vannerson
  • William Jameson
  • William Jordon

Even though we don't know exactly where, his pre-1977 whereabouts also includes whatever geographic area that the middle child is from.

Thank you Alleykins! I almost put "anywhere!" as his location pre-1977, but decided on the few his stories/comments about his past mentioned most about. Concerning the daughter's isotopes, I'm starting to wonder if she was from Oregon with all the new leads. The Dexter, Eugene area is in her isotope range.

Spanner in the works: Elizabeth accepts mail in Jan1980, and his arrest record states the two children there at the time.

I think the four died in approx sept/oct 1980, stored at Hayward St, then disposed of before he and Denise departed Dec 1981

I'm thinking June or July 1980, but otherwise I agree.

One of the children was school aged, so killing them over the summer would have raised less suspicion. It was likely thought the girl had moved over the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I completely agree Super Great Lists Thank you Athousandyearswide!!!...
Ok and now that we are back on the where and who was RE before 1977... I am bringing up these 2 guys again which I put up here a while back..I never really have gotten feedback..

The only thing I know is that these guys were wanted in Florida...(I know Florida has Not been Mentioned for him BUT we don't know where he was!)
I don't know if they are alive or were ever found or if they are missing or whats their stories..or if these are even their real names..These were wanted posters from 1957 and I don't remember the other year.. I will find the ink to the source and paste it on the thread later.

I have not found any info on them other than what I have here.. I am putting this up here again in hopes that maybe someone finds anything out on these guys..because I haven't.. and these guys have the MO that RE seems to have.. and there one of them is name Gerald and has the same posture RE has and his birth date is March just like the Mugshot of Curtis Kimball has.
IMG_1348.jpgIMG_1349.jpgIMG_1706[1].jpg

Ok and now that we are back on the where and who was RE before 1977... I am bringing up these 2 guys again which I put up here a while back..I never really have gotten feedback..
The only thing I know is that these guys were wanted in Florida...(I know Florida has Not been Mentioned for him BUT)
Ok I don't know if they are alive where ever found or if they are missing or what.. I have not found any info on them other than what I have here.. I am putting this up here again in hopes that maybe someone finds anything out on these guys..because I haven't.. and these guys have the MO that RE seems to have.. and there one of them is name Gerald and has the same posture RE has and his birth date is March just like the Mugshot of Curtis Kimball has.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I think he may have been in FL, too. It's a magnet for people from away, plus they have a strong military presence.

He also called a Therapist in Oregon when arrested for Eunsoon's murder. Does anyone know what happened with that?

I also am curious about that. I wonder if that is how they found the most current Oregon lead.

That is probably the case aThousandYearsWide. In 2002 upon his arrest:
The man calling himself Vanner was given a phone, and he called a phone number from memory: a licensed therapist in Eugene, Oregon.
https://www.forensicmag.com/news/20...ameleon-killer-now-connected-infamous-nh-case

What is also interesting - claims he was in Oregon 86 - 89 and in 2002, so many years later, he still have contact with someone from there even though we assume he breaks all ties once he moves. Maybe Oregon is exception. Btw Eugene, where therapist is from, is right next to Dexter, Oregon.

He also claimed that Eunsoon Jun while missing was in Oregon at their cabin (or in Virginia with her mother). This is 2nd time its mentioned that he might have some property there. Maybe he indeed have some unbroken ties to Oregon (including cabin/trailer) and visited there more often in latter years of his life.

I do not remember if it was mentioned anywhere how old he was (or he claimed to be) when arrested in Richmond Ca in 2002. In studies of Asian homicides from few tears ago their case stating Ensoon Jun to be 45 (born in 1957) and arrested boyfriend 66 (that would be somewhere around 1936).

Jun, Eunsoon, 45 F, Korean, CA, 5/00/02
Received blow to the head in her home by her boyfriend, White, 66. Killer
buried her body under odor-masking kitty litter in the basement where it
was discovered several months later. He is serving 15 years to life.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...13.pdf&usg=AFQjCNHWsvw3UQlIxRKAdK2wovu3Th6a_g (its pdf file)

Thank you Al Ka! I always wondered the location. A thought that crossed my mind is what if BE was the one who was using the therapist? I wonder if the doctor-patient confidentiality holds up if the person is deceased and a serial killer.
That is probably the case aThousandYearsWide.

https://www.forensicmag.com/news/20...ameleon-killer-now-connected-infamous-nh-case

What is also interesting - claims he was in Oregon 86 - 89 and in 2002, so many years later, he still have contact with someone from there even though we assume he breaks all ties once he moves. Maybe Oregon is exception. Btw Eugene, where therapist is from, is right next to Dexter, Oregon.
I found that interesting too. There is also the phone calls to two RV parks in Austin, TX in 1986. I wonder what that was about. It was the 80's so it wasn't as easy like today to type in a location and...boom! have a number pop up on your screen. Leads me to believe all these calls indicate him being familar with the areas or at least knows someone there.

The only thing I know is that these guys were wanted in Florida...(I know Florida has Not been Mentioned for him BUT we don't know where he was!)
I don't know if they are alive or were ever found or if they are missing or whats their stories..or if these are even their real names..These were wanted posters from 1957 and I don't remember the other year.. I will find the ink to the source and paste it on the thread later.

I have not found any info on them other than what I have here.. I am putting this up here again in hopes that maybe someone finds anything out on these guys..because I haven't.. and these guys have the MO that RE seems to have.. and there one of them is name Gerald and has the same posture RE has and his birth date is March just like the Mugshot of Curtis Kimball has.
View attachment 120181View attachment 120182View attachment 120183

Your welcome Madamx! I remember these guys from when you last posted them.I have a feeling BE has a lengthy record, and I have always wondered what it was exactly he was running from prior to Manchester. I think he favors Gerald Lee Hemphill the most. Occupation truck driver, hmmm. That would be a way to getting familar with several different areas.

Wow, so many messages, while I was busy elsewhere. I agree with those who said his MO might have changed as he got older. Here's how I imagine things:

As a teenager (somewhere between 12-18 yo) he molested his younger sister and was caught by his parents who threw him out/he ran away/was sent away to live with a relative or to a boarding school. I assume his interest in younger girls might have started as soon as he hit puberty and a younger sister would have been an easy target+parents of both the perpetrator and the victim would have a reason to not make the insident public. If the first victim was someone else, the parents would have gone to the police (assuming of course that he was caught)

The next victim might have been the kind of insident where a girl is snatched from her bedroom (there are unsolved ones from the '60s if I remember correctly) as that would have been closest to his first MO. Something goes wrong and he accidentally kills the victim/one of them. He has to learn to live with this. I don't see him as a killer – someone who sets out to kill. To me he seems like someone who ends up killing, while his main motive is sexual pleasure/control.

Snatching kids from bedrooms is risky, so the next stage is to make sure he has easy access... find a single mother with a young girl. Whenever something goes wrong, he ends up killing the girl and the mother, but he's not too conserned as I don't think he sees himself as a killer. I'm pretty sure he blamed the victims for having to be killed :/ (But this is all just a theory.)

And so his MO evolves into the one we know now.

Wow, so many messages, while I was busy elsewhere. I agree with those who said his MO might have changed as he got older. Here's how I imagine things:

As a teenager (somewhere between 12-18 yo) he molested his younger sister and was caught by his parents who threw him out/he ran away/was sent away to live with a relative or to a boarding school. I assume his interest in younger girls might have started as soon as he hit puberty and a younger sister would have been an easy target+parents of both the perpetrator and the victim would have a reason to not make the insident public. If the first victim was someone else, the parents would have gone to the police (assuming of course that he was caught)

The next victim might have been the kind of insident where a girl is snatched from her bedroom (there are unsolved ones from the '60s if I remember correctly) as that would have been closest to his first MO. Something goes wrong and he accidentally kills the victim/one of them. He has to learn to live with this. I don't see him as a killer – someone who sets out to kill. To me he seems like someone who ends up killing, while his main motive is sexual pleasure/control.

Snatching kids from bedrooms is risky, so the next stage is to make sure he has easy access... find a single mother with a young girl. Whenever something goes wrong, he ends up killing the girl and the mother, but he's not too conserned as I don't think he sees himself as a killer. I'm pretty sure he blamed the victims for having to be killed :/ (But this is all just a theory.)

And so his MO evolves into the one we know now.

I agree completely. Killing wasn't his intentions, he likely killed out of convenience. I also agree his sexual deviance started in his teens.

Off the top of my head, there is an 8 year old girl that got snatched from her home in 1961. If the birth year of 1942 is correct he'd be around 19 years old. She went missing from Tacoma WA, which is 4 1/2 hours from Eugene, OR. She was thought to have been the first victim of Ted Bundy, but he said nope.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/burr_ann.html

Another thing is he could have started with older victims and realized he could get away with it more easily with much younger victims.

I saw the theory that he was a Vietnam war vet who went to Canada. I like it, and I wonder if, after going to Canada, his daughter was conceived? IIRC, she lived in/around the Dakotas. Could RE had went to Manitoba (or Saskatchewan)? Would that appear to be the same on isotope results for her? Or possibly went to Manitoba/Saskatchewan and then the Dakotas.

Sorry, just catching up; Oregon was within the range in daughter's isotope tests?

ETA: So North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska were most likely, with western Washington, western Oregon, eastern California, western Nevada, and some of the northeast possible?

I came across this baby that was found in 1963 in a blanket in Ashland Oregon..page information says the child could of had down syndrome or some sort of disability.. I recall reading at some point somewhere on the thread that RE had said something about thinking his kid had down syndrome because the mother was older and having to kill it or something like that.. I don't remember.. maybe someone does??.. If not just tell me I am making it up haha!..
But anyway.. I came across this little kid and I thought of RE

http://unidentified.wikia.com/wiki/Jackson_County_John_Doe_(1963)

I came across this baby that was found in 1963 in a blanket in Ashland Oregon..page information says the child could of had down syndrome or some sort of disability.. I recall reading at some point somewhere on the thread that RE had said something about thinking his kid had down syndrome because the mother was older and having to kill it or something like that.. I don't remember.. maybe someone does??.. If not just tell me I am making it up haha!..
But anyway.. I came across this little kid and I thought of RE

http://unidentified.wikia.com/wiki/Jackson_County_John_Doe_(1963)

I'm familiar with this doe! It's so sad. Excellent Madamx! I never thought of putting two and two together! He did make that strange comment about fearing Lisa might be born disabled since her mother was older. (This is what he said in a written letter to the people who were thinking of adopting Lisa to those catching up). If 1942 birth year is correct, BE would have been 21 years old at the time. Maybe he was having an affair with a much older woman. Hmmm.

Sorry, just catching up; Oregon was within the range in daughter's isotope tests?

ETA: So North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska were most likely, with western Washington, western Oregon, eastern California, western Nevada, and some of the northeast possible?

map%u00252B2.png
The red boxes are the most likely, but her isotopes were also relevant to the yellow areas.

Locations he's associated with:

Confirmed Locations he has been:
  • Manchester, Hillsbourgh County, NH- Resided/employed
  • Allenstown, Merrimack County, NH- Employed/dumped victims
  • Goffstown, Hillsborough County, NH- Thanksgiving dinner with Denise Beaudin's family
  • Los Alamito, Cypress, Anaheim, Orange County, CA- Resided/employed, arrest for DUI
  • Felton, Santa Cruz County, CA- possibly Resided/employed
  • Scotts Valley, Santa Cruz County, CA- Resided/employed
  • Preston, Franklin County, ID- possiply resided/employed on farm, vehicle theft
  • San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County, CA- Arrest for ID vehicle theft
  • Richmond, Contra Costa County, CA-- Resided/employed
Circumstanial Locations:
LaPorte, Harris county, TX- Curtis Mayo Kimball loses ID (1980's)
Dekalb county, GA- Gerry Mockerman loses ID (1980's)
Greensboro, Greene county, GA- arrested under alias (can't find in thread, it's like 30-40 pages back)

Alias's associated with him:
Well Known:
  • Robert T. Evans
  • Robert C. Evans
  • Curtis Mayo Kimball
  • Curtis Rollin Kimball
  • Gordon Curtis Jenson
  • Gordon Curtis Jensen
  • Gerald E. Mockerman
  • Jerry Edward Mockerman
  • Lawrence William Vanner
Lesser Known:
  • Jerry Edwards Gorman
  • Ulos Jenson
  • Don Vannerson
  • William Jameson
  • William Jordon

Adding the call locations to Circumstantial Locations:
Austin Lone Star RV Resort, Austin, Travis County, TX (1986 phone call)
Pecan Grove RV Park, Austin, Travis County, TX (1986 phone call)
Eugene, Lane County, OR (2002 phone call; therapist)

Hmm...with all the other clues leading to Oregon, I'm starting to wonder if his daughter was at least born in Oregon. It'd make sense with the isotopes. Perhaps she was brought to the Dakotas after her birth?

Sorry for all my ignorance--it's a really complicated story and I've been on vacation overseas for a while, so missed some info. But were the Bear Brook murders were presumed to have happened in 1977-late 1981? Seems that would place his daughter's birth between 1973-1976. Could he have moved to New Hampshire shortly (~1 year) after her birth? I still wonder if her mother died for some reason (Not to do with Evans though, since he was in NH) and was brought to live with her father and new stepmother, and two stepsisters. This would have been about two months before their deaths, IIRC. (So sorry about all the forgetting)

I wonder if he got involved with Victim #1 sometime during her pregnancy/shortly after the birth of the youngest Doe. That seems to be what happened with Denise, if I'm not mistaken.

So, I guess my theory is, he popped up in New Hampshire in 1977 six months to a year after the birth of his daughter in Oregon.
Not too long after arriving in NH (my guess is mid-1978 to early 1979), he meets the woman, who is then the mom of the oldest girl, and is either pregnant with or just gave birth to the youngest girl. He gains her trust, and they start dating, probably unofficially "marry" like he did with Eunsoon.
In early to mid-1980, something happened with the girl's mother (probably death IMO) that made him take custody of his daughter. The daughter was brought to New Hampshire, where she stayed with the woman and the two girls. But shortly after, it was either a) "too much" for Evans to "handle" and he flipped, or b) he had recently met, and gained an interest in, Denise and wanted them gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname